• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
hmm well i don't think no one cares what you think lol
Nice double negative. I know your gonna be puzzled about what im talking about for like 10 mins.

lol bullet bill is 2 down to earth
How come your cocky on the boards but your never cocky face to face. You need to man up in general and stop being a prick behind the comp screen and do it face to face like me.
I've notice you got alot of manning up to do from when I saw that tear down your face because you placed 3rd.

Monroe is a CF player. Obv he is not going to come in the community being one of the best but he is really good for a new person and has potential.

and I really really really really don't like you but you don't see me complaining

OOOOHHHHH. B.Bill bringing the heat. Professor Pro bringing the stirring.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
There is a smashfest at spkz tommorow and the turnout seems to be good so he has said he is hosting a tourn iswell and i would advise all the new people to come to this and the old obv.

MOTHERF UCKING WARNING : PROFESSOR PRO IS ATTENDING!!!!!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Thats good to hear, it will be nice to see you as I haven't seen you since CHJ when we had a good time and you didn't MAN THE F UCK AND ACCEPT MY £1 MM? Hopefully you will do it now, hope to see you there ta :)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
may come aswell if these guys are really gonna turn up

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Actually I have to be down in London this weekend, Ill prolly come by spkz this saturday as well
Sorry for me coming into smash and my peach being better then yours. You got a nice peach though keep it up I'm proud of you.
Fox vs Sheik 3 pound MM?
Peach ditto 2 pound MM?

may come aswell if these guys are really gonna turn up
If you come im going to **** you because your running away from facing me on Mario Kart Wii online. Scaredy Waredy.

yeah i am coming
:laugh:

im coming .
We always have good gaes so looking forward to playing you baby.

Kman25

Smash Ace
:laugh: Keep dreaming Pro, But Ill give you a few lessons in learning how to use Peach so you can stop clicking down on the cstick okay? £2 mm?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Come Lets Play Mario Kart Then Son
4253 3799 8558 Add it prick and get ***** like on smash... Pissed for getting ***** in all games, should get another hobby like snooker.

:laugh: Keep dreaming Pro, But Ill give you a few lessons in learning how to use Peach so you can stop clicking down on the cstick okay? £2 mm?
I dont use C-Stick lol No thanks I need no lesson of how to lose titles. I LOVE YOU KMAN.
2 pound peach ditto
3 pound fox vs peach?

And why dont you reply to my post in the other thread? I can understand if losing £10 is a bit much for you =/
loool What thread, please tell me so I can be in love with you

Edit: Ohhh its at pdot.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
And why dont you reply to my post in the other thread? I can understand if losing £10 is a bit much for you =/
I have accepted

and lol if you thought i wouldnt lol :lick:
4253 3799 8558 Add it prick and get ***** like on smash... Pissed for getting ***** in all games, should get another hobby like snooker.
add me aswell then

3437 - 3190 - 8469

are u at home

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I added you already and no I am not but i end at 2.40 in 5 mins so I will be at home round 3.30 so i can **** you... online MM?
Pdot will win the MM anyway because I will be there with the cockyness

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Double Post sorry but

There is a smashfest at Craigs/Spkz this saturday and the turn out is looking good as I just got off the phone and it seems like the arrival of Chrisboi, ToS/Edwin the mighty prick and Kman (Strip Of His Title) is guranteed. So wiggum, phi and vincent can you lot make it and those new people that went to Fuzzyness and some people from my college and some people in my ends and pdot and VA and THE FAMOUS PROFESSOR PRO will be there.
Who can come...... Craigg, go with VA so I can **** the doo doo out of your bum bum.
This will be a tourn so go so I can win more money please.

Top Bottom