• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
LOLOL

prof pro the first london female smasher

second actually..after charles

VA

Smash Hero
playing chrisboi is like playing against a computer 9 that can combo

conversing with him is the same.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol @ prof

why u asking, not like ur gonna go

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I would if its right next to my house. I bet your at home in your room or at uni. I know those are your only two locations you stay at except for when your travelling to either place.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol you dont know anything

scared to travel by yourself unless its in south london

MAAAN UP PLZ.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Not really scared to travel. I was wondering if you could explain to me why you dont get out the house... instead of always in your room. lol You also know nothing. MANN UP PLZZZ

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
LOL your getting my life confused with yours still, playing training mode all day and calling me "ive got more technical"

loool

kool aaron

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOOL Nice lie. I say got more technical to be cocky and I haven played smash came round at ***** you... But for me to come into your house and hear your LITTLE brother say to you 'why are you always in the house, beg man get a life' and you in anger say 'GET OUT' and you john and say he made you lose the match say thats enough proof since it coming from INSIDE YOUR FAMILY LOOOOOOOOOOL

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=154820 Goes to this thread for some advice

Kool Andrew Aidoo

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
LOL thats not cocky at all "i got more technical" who cares.
he has never said those words to me and you know it its more like "why are you always playing smash, get a life"
aaron you need some girls in your life go and meet some.

and lol at ur 8pm curfew.

Kool Professor Smash, are you at college.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL thats not cocky at all "i got more technical" who cares.
he has never said those words to me and you know it its more like "why are you always playing smash, get a life"
aaron you need some girls in your life go and meet some.

and lol at ur 8pm curfew.

Kool Professor Smash
OMDZZZ LOOOL Why change to lying when everything that was said so far was the truth. After I was round your house to like 10pm last time I came round and you said 'Its getting late, get out my house' (in a joking voice obv) loool thats how I know your upset because your starting to lie.
And yes your brother did say it because its him who I got it from loool.
I do have girls (and men) im trying to tell you to go out and see some girls, you haven't seen the new generations of girls since your always in your room.

Yeah I am at college are you in your room or at uni. Its got to be one, I will bet my life.

Kool P ussy/Prick DOT

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, you dont know anything i repeat

ive got enuff girls to be honest..lol at thinking im upset dats wot u say to everyone truth is YOUR the guy thats probably upset.
i wasnt lieing lol ur lieing saying that i was lieing..maybe not 8pm but 9pm you should be at home and tucked nicely into ur bed

loooooooool

i can keep doing this

but im gonna play some mario kart

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loooool I can keep doing this is well but I got dance at 2.40 or as you might say Ballet. You were lying and you know it loool. I know your playing offline because your a shook head. Im going kool prick

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i beat prof pro at mario kart
NEVER EVER EVER EVER.

kman never mentioned he was going strange i will get his to post on here to clear things up
Please do Cryalot.

Fuzzyness told me.

It's in London somewhere lol but i don't know where exactly it is since i don't live there.

Opens at 10am i think, and finishes around 5-6ish
Never trust a gay guy with with fingers or a mouth. jkin lol Ok I will clear it up with him later.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
new news . he is going but to work at the selling stalls there . no smash this weekend unless someone wants to

getting mariokart this weekend

Edit your posts instead of double posting. Thank you ~Nihonjin

Top Bottom