• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
K, it's gonna be a small invitational fest at my new place on saturday..

Chrisboi, frost, tos, tails chao and neutral are welcome.. don't get offended if you're not invited, there's a lot of smashers and i'm only seeing how this goes. I might invite K-Man too >_> but 6 is pushing it
I am offended and I love the way you live your life and im impressed with it and I think that smashfest is going to be great (now change all the key words to its opposite.)

LOOOOL at thinking about inviting Kman when he is in your crew, obv trying to minimize the amount of black people.

pdot shut up man face the fact you are ****
Seriously your IQ needs to rise. At the moment you ARE actually the dummest smasher in the UK and thats not something to be proud of unlike my title the cockiest

Lolol

stop lying

i got evidence you *****
Like what exactly, please say or it means that you did it,.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
i see. i probably might go there or to epping forest college. its a shame that the people from here won't move to neoempire. but it they want to stay here then that fine by me. btw have you got msn?

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Checked out Neoempire site, seems pretty cool. Probably will at least sign up once my exams are done. We don't have to "move", we just have to occasionally visit more than one forum *shockhorrordrama*

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
because they just aren't, its annoying me.. Btw rev you live where my college is and i go every week so lol
You dont invite us to your house and then expect us to go to another website to make you happy lol. I will stay where I am thank you very much.

I looked at it quickly and it said 'Brawl (possibly melee)' so it got the X.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
~ who said to you i was influenced by the brawl crowd oh snap there you go again assuming . prick :) i have took a shine to it no point explaining to you . all you seem to hear is MK , and since you dont own brawl so you cant explore the fundamentals of it . so once again you have no say in what my reason was . you just came up with a gerenalisation of course i know what the difference is .

prick thy name is prof

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
~ who said to you i was influenced by the brawl crowd oh snap there you go again assuming . prick :) i have took a shine to it no point explaining to you . all you seem to hear is MK , and since you dont own brawl so you cant explore the fundamentals of it . so once again you have no say in what my reason was . you just came up with a gerenalisation of course i know what the difference is .

prick thy name is prof
Did I actually say 'ToS you are following the crowd.' NOOOOO I just made a statement about how the two were different and called you a prick at the end of the sentene, oh snap there you go assuming again lol Your so predictable I knew you were gonna comeback with that loool. And how do I only hear MK extremely lonely boy??? And I cannot own brawl and still make a statement about how another game is better, similar to how I dont own a golf game and say smash is better. You just came up with a decision based on what you thought I was saying but of course you are wrong :D.

Prick thy name is still ToS.

how do you guys but up with him o_0
Some dont, they leave for neoempire. That is my true power.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
seriously f*** you, as in my crew (apart from k-man) you guys are taking the piss. I don't see the point of me hosting fests if you don't even turn up or even bother telling me you're flaking. I've been going through the same drill for about 2 years, hosting fests for you guys to turn up and just recently for the past few months you flake ****ing everything without telling me or leaving it to the last minute so you know what? i wont bother f*** you guys. It takes the piss more that:

Chris : Owes me £7, keeps taking food nearly every ****ing time you come round, your talk pisses me off as well
Edwin : Owes me £7, Flaking nearly everything on the ****ing day
Frost: OWES ME £45, haven't even bothered to attempt pay it back from the france trip and ticket to one of the UK tournies. Are you avoiding me?

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
WTF is neoempire
Neoempire is a fighting community where they have tourneys/ranking battle for fighting games. The reason why you lot should sign up to neoempire is because there'll be More tourneys for brawl, get more smash players in the UK and most importantly, the smash community in the uk will get bigger and bigger. Smashboards is good but there'll be hardly any smashpro since its a americane site. The more players we have for smash, the bigger the smash community in uk

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
No no no, you see, I think you Neoempire lot have approached this the wrong way >_> The reason to sign up for Neoempire is to intergrate with the wider competitive fighting game community in the UK, and so get a more 'official' status. Because you can call this site American, but a ton more random British people who play smash will view this site than they will Neoempire.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
seriously f*** you, as in my crew (apart from k-man) you guys are taking the piss. I don't see the point of me hosting fests if you don't even turn up or even bother telling me you're flaking. I've been going through the same drill for about 2 years, hosting fests for you guys to turn up and just recently for the past few months you flake ****ing everything without telling me or leaving it to the last minute so you know what? i wont bother f*** you guys. It takes the piss more that:

Chris : Owes me £7, keeps taking food nearly every ****ing time you come round, your talk pisses me off as well
Frost: OWES ME £45, haven't even bothered to attempt pay it back from the france trip and ticket to one of the UK tournies. Are you avoiding me?
Is this the part where people are meant to sympathise that people have taken stuff from your house and money and not paid it back loool. Thats your problem for being so trustworthy to people you dont know that good, maybe you should learn a lesson off of this. Which is why I remember along time ago pdot posted something like 'I trust no-one until they give me a reason to' not the other way round so seriously lol and f*ck you to. Ive only been here for one year so I dont really care about the other year you've been hosting :D. Please dont bother making a smashfest then if your so EEEE about it loool Live happily ever after with Yuna. Peace baby, peace...
Oh yeah loool and people owing you so much money in smash terms. I swear Kman owes you money but he shouldnt pay it back imo as your not inviting him to your smashfests to reduce the amount of black people going obvady dovady.

:) ;) :laugh: :bee: :lick:

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Charles, weren't you the one that said something like "don't come to mine until you pay me back?" I even offered to pay you when I had the money but you said you wanted to rest on that day.

Since my exams started, I have not had time to come to yours either, I didn't say I *would* be coming in the first place. And even if I did, I wouldn't have enough to pay you back. I probably don't even have enough to make the journey in the first place.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Charles, weren't you the one that said something like "don't come to mine until you pay me back?" I even offered to pay you when I had the money but you said you wanted to rest on that day.

Since my exams started, I have not had time to come to yours either, I didn't say I *would* be coming in the first place. And even if I did, I wouldn't have enough to pay you back. I probably don't even have enough to make the journey in the first place.
I agree with whatever you just said

Frostbyte > Charles

chris H

Smash Journeyman

charles no one wants to read your life story

Retroking2000

Smash Master

i flake everything . actually i dont . i do intend on going to yours but i just get the actual day mixed up . i gave you the reason why i didnt go today . you seemed ok with it on msn but now you pull a flaming post out of the blue ~ like what gives '' .

Is this the part where people are meant to sympathise that people have taken stuff from your house and money and not paid it back loool. Thats your problem for being so trustworthy to people you dont know that good, maybe you should learn a lesson off of this. Which is why I remember along time ago pdot posted something like 'I trust no-one until they give me a reason to' not the other way round so seriously lol and f*ck you to. Ive only been here for one year so I dont really care about the other year you've been hosting :D. Please dont bother making a smashfest then if your so EEEE about it loool Live happily ever after with Yuna. Peace baby, peace...
Oh yeah loool and people owing you so much money in smash terms. I swear Kman owes you money but he shouldnt pay it back imo as your not inviting him to your smashfests to reduce the amount of black people going obvady dovady.

:) ;) :laugh: :bee: :lick:
pdots wise , too bad he is ****

dont come to mine unless you pay me '' he really said that :confused: ??

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Ok Neoempire is a wider competitive fighting games community right? some uk smash players plays smash competitively right? So why don't you ask them about neoempire? Neoempire would expand the competitive smash community in the uk. sure some smash players will go on to Smashboard instead of neoempire but smashboards won't get more competitive tourney for uk. plus, some people might not know what is neoempire like PDOT.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Fuzz needs to be shown more respect he has done a lot for the London smash scene

Since hosting the first ever London smash fest imagine if he didn't do that things wouldn't be like they are today.

yeah he's gay and reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite but that's his problem.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Hah

turns out i am already a member and i joined in 31-08-2007

=/

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Low being a member to something and not knowing. Any try not to triple post, I hate people who triple post and make pointless stuff. Charles never respected me and was always rude so I dont respect him :).
SMASH!?!?!? jkin woah

Top Bottom