• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
sorry but everyone has moved to neoempire. I will send the link.

neoempire.com
No they havent lolol. Please be silent Twister p ussy.
Do you want people to move or increase the smash community, because the impression your giving to me is that you just want everyone to go to Neoempire.
D&mn I've missed you guys.... *sniff*
WOW the AMAZING Yoshi lol I Actually really do miss you and I was actually thinking about what you lot are doing 2day lol.

Kyuubi_x

Smash Apprentice
lol ToS, why do you always change your avatar? Everytime I go on smashboards, it's always different.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
No they havent lolol. Please be silent Twister p ussy.
Do you want people to move or increase the smash community, because the impression your giving to me is that you just want everyone to go to Neoempire.

loool i really want to increase the smash community in the uk because i am becoming a smash player and i am into smash bros. it would be good if there is more ranking battles/tournaments in the uk. don't get me wrong. Smashboards is good but it is not expanding the smash community! Neoempire is the place where we can have more tourneys in smash bros. why do you hate neoempire?

Climhazzardous

Smash Cadet
Hurricane RV just chill for now about NE lol, it's ok. At least they know it exists now and that's what matters. Plus, I have adressed most points (and your too Bronze) in the TKI thread. We don't need to spam up threads with NE advertising because it just makes us seem desperate when we aren't, in fact NE wouldn't even come to smashboards to look for the smash scene, you lot have to go there and make your presence known. Me and Hurricane are just humble posters who post both here and NE.

No no no, you see, I think you Neoempire lot
1 person is not the whole of Neoempire ;)

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
fine i will. its just that, the more players we get on NE, the likely there will be a tourney for brawl and have a wider smash community. that all i'm saying. and you spelled my name wrong lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool i really want to increase the smash community in the uk because i am becoming a smash player and i am into smash bros. it would be good if there is more ranking battles/tournaments in the uk. don't get me wrong. Smashboards is good but it is not expanding the smash community! Neoempire is the place where we can have more tourneys in smash bros. why do you hate neoempire?
You are not a smash player. Smash players play either 64 or melee. You are a brawl player... The worst of all. I dont hate it lol Im just not moving to a website for a thread which says (possibly melee).

Retroking2000

Smash Master
That's because the admin that used to do it has now left NE, well not left, but apparently he has things to do with his life.

dont you think he should pass on the admin title to someone more active that just slows down the comminity :mad: .

lets say smasher A finds NE '' this is a good UK forum i am gonna sign up to play Smash . whoa this activation email is taking long ''

he searches on google **

smashboards hmmmm . wow so much smash members good riddins NE

Edds

Smash Ace
dont you think he should pass on the admin title to someone more active that just slows down the comminity :mad: .

lets say smasher A finds NE '' this is a good UK forum i am gonna sign up to play Smash . whoa this activation email is taking long ''

he searches on google **

yeah this is what most people do. unless they get invited to the forums. new people wont be doing the same.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

he searches on google **

Yeppy, smashboards is better for smash, if anything we should be telling people on NE to go to smashboards not telling smashboards to go to NE.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
oh shut it, just becasue you can't be arsed to move forum (the more people who move to neoempire the more topics, the more new people get interested, unless you wanna interest dutches here, french or whatever because HARDLY ANYONE NEW HAS COME INTO THE SCENE RECENTLY APART FROM 1/2 PEOPLE). you still don't get the point of getting smash involved with the NE community and becoming tournament known in the UK, do you want to win a ticket to EVO or do you wanna stay at home all day on msn not going to fests or major tournies that would come out of it. NE IS KNOWN BY ALL THE FIGHTING GAME COMMUNITIES IN THE UK, this is known by random europeans from time to time and its a **** american forum, we're just in some random section called Europe (I dont think that's UK)

Retroking2000

Smash Master
why do i get the impression this is directly at me

oh shut it nice opening to a discussion

, just becasue you can't be arsed to move forum (the more people who move to neoempire the more topics all those topics are just you guys posting smashboards stuff on NE . , the more new people get interestedwhere are all those smashers from smashGT not on NE . , unless you wanna interest dutches here, french or whatever because HARDLY ANYONE NEW HAS COME INTO THE SCENE RECENTLY APART FROM 1/2 PEOPLE)until brawl is released in UK . you still don't get the point of getting smash involved with the NE community ok one thing i agree with you kone posted his TKI thread in NE and more smashers came . but they are know members on smashboards . and becoming tournament known in the UK first of all NE just has a little section for smash . also go on google type in smash melee forum what comes up smashboards . if UK do not know about this they dont need to be apart of this comminity because they are obviously ******** , do you want to win a ticket to EVO why would i want to go to america its all about improving UK isnt it im pretty sure smashers post evo stuff on smashboards or do you wanna stay at home all day on msn not going to fests or major tournies that would come out of it.people have lives . also no smasher that i know hardly does that anyway NE IS KNOWN BY ALL THE FIGHTING GAME COMMUNITIES IN THE UK, because its a sub forum . with lots of fighting game threads .because melee is small that they had to give it one thread do you honestly believe that smashers will choose that over a full forum dedicated to smash . the only adavantage i see is other players life SF players wanting to get into it thats all . also the mods on that are non active my time being on NE . this is known by random europeans from time to time and its a **** american forum, we're just in some random section called Europe (I dont think that's UK)
on NE is just a random section called smash bros melee . hardly anything good things happen . an SF player will go to a full sf forum and Doa player will go to full DOA forum .

so the only thing i agree is just getting other players to play melee thats it . that wat NE does but have you read the responses most of them say ''i am not really into it , i dont like it . soooooooooooo ....... **** em

`this post might not make sense just done while studying

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Impression I got was that there were quite a few new people at TKI, who came via smashboards. Hopefully my NE account will be activated soon....

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
oh shut it, just becasue you can't be arsed to move forum (the more people who move to neoempire the more topics, the more new people get interested, unless you wanna interest dutches here, french or whatever because HARDLY ANYONE NEW HAS COME INTO THE SCENE RECENTLY APART FROM 1/2 PEOPLE). you still don't get the point of getting smash involved with the NE community and becoming tournament known in the UK, do you want to win a ticket to EVO or do you wanna stay at home all day on msn not going to fests or major tournies that would come out of it. NE IS KNOWN BY ALL THE FIGHTING GAME COMMUNITIES IN THE UK, this is known by random europeans from time to time and its a **** american forum, we're just in some random section called Europe (I dont think that's UK)
I can imagine you saying that with your hand on your hip. and looool at you can angry about the whole situation... MAN UP its a game, get a life and dont get so emotionaly involved in the situation. I defo would NEVER leave the continent to play a game loool even if I could, thats just way tooo long and gives off a big impression that you dont have a life so f*uck evo. Its funny seeing Fuzzy get annoyed these days :laugh:.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
What is the problem just signing up on Neoempire?
Prof Pro has too much pride and wants to stand by his word.

Now he will probably insult me because he fancies me secretly and wants my attention.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
You are not a smash player. Smash players play either 64 or melee. You are a brawl player... The worst of all. I dont hate it lol Im just not moving to a website for a thread which says (possibly melee).
I play melee as well. so that makes me a melee/brawl player. what if someone make a thread on NE called the super smash bros melee/brawl thread???

Yeppy, smashboards is better for smash, if anything we should be telling people on NE to go to smashboards not telling smashboards to go to NE.
:laugh: sorry but i just had to laugh at that loool. let me just qoute a person from neoempire.

I understand where your coming from.
And yeah probably the other site has TONS AND TONS of stuff on it!
However...
it is not expanding your community!
It seems kinda deadlocked!
I am a new SMASH player, and I don't even know what site your on about!
Now imagine this dilema with someone else in the UK!

--->Wants to play competitive in the UK, but can't even find the site your on about!

Neoempire is more UK orientated, and majority of the time, most **** here is taken competitive!
AND I DO AGREE WITH THIS QOUTE 100%!!!!!!

chris H

Smash Journeyman
i think pro, edwin and pdot rule tthe fuzz and spkz weekly with all the posting it is funny lol and charle NE for me is **** i looked at it and it was not that good.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Prof Pro has too much pride and wants to stand by his word.

Now he will probably insult me because he fancies me secretly and wants my attention.
For someone when I read this post by someone who is actually a dumb person it reminded me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9Jy5842r8Q I will insult you as I always insult you anyway. I would have insulted you if you were to say nothing. I see no reason for me to go to NE. tbh I will just go there and talk more trask then I do on the boards in a more reckless way as I wouldnt care AT ALL if I got banned... hmmm I might do that.

I play melee as well. so that makes me a melee/brawl player. what if someone make a thread on NE called the super smash bros melee/brawl thread??? Im also gay

I would like a melee thread better. And I still wouldnt join.

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
whoa.... owna hows that yoshi ;)
Not too bad man i still play with the rest of R&F all the tym! We'r about man!:laugh:

WOW the AMAZING Yoshi lol I Actually really do miss you and I was actually thinking about what you lot are doing 2day lol.
Wouldnt have been able to come out that day bro was real busy! I quit my job tho so until i find a next one im gonna be having a lil more free tym! I added u on MKWII aswell coz i saw ur wii friend code! :laugh:

gonna make a comeback owna? I'm pretty sure almost everyone in the community misses you guys too :). heard anything from spam and ouch?
Yea man we are still lurking in the shadows as always! :laugh: Me, spam and ouch are always playing but afta we got all corporate last year we didnt have any tym! We still playing melee and we got the Japanese version of Brawl when it came out but to be honest we had such high hopes for it and were sorley disapointed (though we do think its ok)! Are there still gonna be melee tourney's or has everything turned to/going to be turning to brawl tourney's given the UK release soon?

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
Can anyone show me some good video's of brawl matches coz i have yet to find something thats given me a buzz to really start training at it! Who are the "Ken" and "Isia"'s of Brawl? or in other words who are the big dogs emerging at the mo?

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Yea man we are still lurking in the shadows as always! :laugh: Me, spam and ouch are always playing but afta we got all corporate last year we didnt have any tym! We still playing melee and we got the Japanese version of Brawl when it came out but to be honest we had such high hopes for it and were sorley disapointed (though we do think its ok)! Are there still gonna be melee tourney's or has everything turned to/going to be turning to brawl tourney's given the UK release soon?
Scottish tourney this summer hopefully. (MELEE)
Organised by us scottish lads, Euan is trying to get into contact with the venue atm.

Edds

Smash Ace
i used to main snake for a couple of months then i noticed his tilts are kinda cheap and have serious ko power on all of his moves near enough. so i switched to lucario 2 days before tki. proberly why i didnt do so well.

but i think there was only 1 snake player at tki. not sure who else plays him. strange really because snake and mk are most likely tourney winners. and i only saw one of each. no idea who played MK.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165954

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I play MK. And owna whats your code iswell and do you have it Edds? If so whats yours?

Brawl should have been WAYYY better then it came out and I think nearly everyone would agree.

Top Bottom