• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-1

Smash Legend
****, this guy has been on the diddy boards for 10 minutes and he's already creating this much hype? We have a prodigy troll here.

Tacket

The Innovator
I know.
I was really lucky.

Thing is, I'm just starting competitive matches against real smashers and not idiots on random online matches.
Once I've faced a few of you, I'll get the hang of how SWF plays and I'll beat you all.

P.S. I'm talking about SWF smashers. This isn't my into to competitive matches. I've been doing this **** for a while now.

:phone:

DRN

Smash Lord
DFEAR im disappointed u lost to mampam before we could ditto too :[ even though P-3 said u trolled mad hard in the match.

I think i've seen him post once...which was here because he name searched. I don't even see him on AIB.
Super late buuut
Its impossible to namesearch 3 letters. I just like the diddy boards because half of them are trolls. I also dont have DRN as my aib name.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
DFEAR im disappointed u lost to mampam before we could ditto too :[ even though P-3 said u trolled mad hard in the match.
Look. I had two choices. Win or troll. I went with the better option. I should've given my seedin spot to p3 I didn't wanna play smash rofl

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom