• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Ingulit, I suggest not asking Jebus to elaborate on any of his moronic ideas because then I'm going to have to troll him after he responds and you'll have to infract everyone.

Player-1

Smash Legend
he's not, but he doesn't need to into the air, or at least not high in it. Grenades and SH aerials to punish your landings will wreck that strategy.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Nope. There's always at least one safe platform to land on and lets not forget that you can always land on the ground

Player-1

Smash Legend
no....landing is never really 'safe' if your opponent is below you, it's just a guessing game of where you'll land. Snake has pretty decent aerial mobility, he can definitely move around much faster than diddy in the air.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
no....landing is never really 'safe' if your opponent is below you, it's just a guessing game of where you'll land. Snake has pretty decent aerial mobility, he can definitely move around much faster than diddy in the air.
It's still in your favour since he is the one that's guessing. Also. most of his moves land with lag if he jumps from the ground onto a platform

Player-1

Smash Legend
He wouldn't jump onto a platform -.-, he'd either be full hopping nairs/uairs/bairs around the platforms to land back on the ground or SH bairs/uairs through the platforms. Both diddy and Snake would be guessing in the situation too.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
If we're in the air and hes on the ground, he has an easier time guessing, and were gonna eat damage for it. Bf is not a timeout potential stage in this MU. What's wrong with you?

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Last page was hilarious

If I tried to time out a snake id need something bigger than battlefield. Just me though

:phone:

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
He wouldn't jump onto a platform -.-, he'd either be full hopping nairs/uairs/bairs around the platforms to land back on the ground or SH bairs/uairs through the platforms. Both diddy and Snake would be guessing in the situation too.
If done correctly, it would be really hard for Snake to hit you while you are jumping around but no strategy is guaranteed. Also, this is like any other smart time out strategy so if you find any good opportunities to attack, you should always take them

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
why would you even waste precious time of your life trying to figure out strategies to waste precious time of your life versus a snake.

tibs7

Smash Champion
snake is really hard to land safely against. bf is probly best for safest landing though, id think
i agree with everything p1 said though.
ive been saying all this for ages :)

side B is ok lol. evcerything he has beats it. and it can be punished when used above snake or something. onmly good to grab the ledge. and occasional mind game :) and punish landings hehe ok its pretty good lol.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Y'all chill with the "you're dumb" stuff
inb4Player3quotesthisandsays"you'redumb"

What stages are good for timing characters out? I guess this is a really MU dependent question, though

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
It's all match up dependent for me. I some match ups, you don't even really have enough time to finish in 8 min so I just do what I have to in order to win.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Hard to believe a top 5 diddy is losing to Wolfs, Shieks and MK secondaries that aren't even top level MKs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom