• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
no i cant...they said i couldnt...BUT I MUST.

it must be told of how the legend of the legend of the legendary legend came to be.

our story begins with a young man...

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i think i only played him in one mm and won :s and never played again. also i gave a suggestion to your clearly lousy play style since you find critiques to be quite helpful. just tellin it like it is sir. you are bad. we all are bad. good day :]

Player-1

Smash Legend
lmao you're dumb. 4God can do the shield chaingrab thing so he gets more chaingrabs off before the edge of the stage so it's like 60% damage from one end to the other which is why he chose FD. Personally, I'd agree that he shouldn't have gone FD, but he bans BF, which he should because Diddy on BF vs D3 is way better than FD.

4god is easily at least a top D3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R51V7kU41c&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQUlx9kIiN0&feature=channel_video_title

4god is LEAGUES ahead of commander beef, I assure you, and he's definitely the best D3 in the Diddy MU except maybe Atomsk. Coney came to GA for a bit and admitted 4god is better in a lot of MUs than him including Diddy.

Doc King

Smash Lord
4God is a great D3. The matchup versus that Pit was so good. I loved that match.

Player-1

Smash Legend
i think i only played him in one mm and won :s and never played again. also i gave a suggestion to your clearly lousy play style since you find critiques to be quite helpful. just tellin it like it is sir. you are bad. we all are bad. good day :]
dude im pro.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
****. I get soooo close to beating high level MKs on Brinstar but I always **** up in the end.

Player-1

Smash Legend
yeah if you're losing on brinstar with diddy, you might as well just quit the game. It's an autowin for diddy. I typically ban it because I find it kind of unfair to have that much power and so the opponent doesn't have to waste their ban on brinstar and can ban rainbow cruise instead, diddy's 2nd best stage.

Gnes

Smash Master
Well, if I'm taking these great players to their last stock on this stage, it must not be as bad a players say it is
Did you ever think that they personally might not be good on that stage?

Especially mks. If their not sharking you the ENTIRE time(of course not when lava is there), then their playing it wrong.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny

Especially mks. If their not sharking you the ENTIRE time(of course not when lava is there), then their playing it wrong.
Not true gnes.
Dont underestimate jebus on this one,
He is, after all, jebus

:phone:

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master

They are playing it right. They wouldn't CP that stage if they didn't know how to use it.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Cps are more about you being better on a stage than the other character/person. You don't have to necessarily play it right when it breaks the fundamentals of a character

I take ICs to rainbow not cause I know how to play rainbow correctly but cause I feel it leases them up more than it does me

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Cps are more about you being better on a stage than the other character/person. You don't have to necessarily play it right when it breaks the fundamentals of a character

I take ICs to rainbow not cause I know how to play rainbow correctly but cause I feel it leases them up more than it does me

You're screwed if they know how to play on that stage though.

Vega4

Smash Ace
Hi guys.

Off topic question: Does anyone knows where can I get the code that force you to record every single match that you play.
I need it for a tournament....

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If someone knows how to play on your counterpick it will be unfavorable for you

Welcome to 2001 melee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom