• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I don't think its still lurking when you post

Now you're attention whoring and we can tell you to get the **** out

...but we won't cause even trolls need an audience

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hey guys I don't take people to my character's best stage because they take me there. They always counterpick me there and I'm like "lulz you're bad".

Then I lose.

But it's k, they're top players.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
It's a great Diddy stage, MK is just better on that stage and I'm also playing against high level players.

Player-1

Smash Legend
"He solidly beats characters like Falco, Fox, DDD, Marth and ICs on this stage." - Jebus

5 characters (one of which is wrong) is less than a seventh of the cast. Not to mention that you could be taking 70% of the cast to FD/SV/BF/PS1 and is usually always better than brinstar.

Obv one of diddys best stages right?

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Diddy doesn't do bad against any character there. Again, either I got outplayed or the players I am playing against are at my level. I'd rather lose to Tyrant, Tearbear and Mike Haze (names players actually recognize) than Billy (?), Micaelis (?), and DRN (?)

Player-1

Smash Legend
If you don't think Diddy doesn't do bad against MK on Brinstar or RC then you're dumb.

I love RC, I'm fairly sure I have more stage knowledge about this stage than anyone else, and I still think it's bad against MK, not as bad as people make it sound to be, but still bad. Too bad no one knows that stage more than me, so I have that edge over people usually if I get CPed there by an MK which makes it even less bad.

I think it's more of your ignorance that you haven't heard of those players rather than people not hearing about them.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
If you don't think Diddy doesn't do bad against MK on Brinstar or RC then you're dumb.

I love RC, I'm fairly sure I have more stage knowledge about this stage than anyone else, and I still think it's bad against MK, not as bad as people make it sound to be, but still bad. Too bad no one knows that stage more than me, so I have that edge over people usually if I get CPed there by an MK which makes it even less bad.

I think it's more of your ignorance that you haven't heard of those players rather than people not hearing about them.
He doesn't do bad. If MK is Sharking, just bounce the banana on those thingys in the middle and he is either going to have to waste one of his ledge grabs or land on stage and that's when you punish him

Player-1

Smash Legend
are all of the other klaptraps in Donkey Kong universe named Klaptrap too or is it just him? Is it even the same klaptrap over and over again, or are they different?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
The right wing banana party probably frowns upon these shenanigans

I wouldn't know. I'm apart of the demokongs

:phone:

Gnes

Smash Master
He doesn't do bad. If MK is Sharking, just bounce the banana on those thingys in the middle and he is either going to have to waste one of his ledge grabs or land on stage and that's when you punish him
You are absolutely wrong. You do realize the naner thing only covers ONE small portion of the stage. If your standing behind it you can't punish him, if your in front your shark bait.

Player-1

Smash Legend
It was for the guy's broadcasting project, not really for a smash community interview.

Where is the part with the redneck accent? I can't even tell, wtf does pasty even mean?

-Googs

Smash Lord
It was for the guy's broadcasting project, not really for a smash community interview.

Where is the part with the redneck accent? I can't even tell, wtf does pasty even mean?
Everytime you open your mouth, thats the part with the redneck accent.
Pastey, means really white. As in, your skin is so pastey you should get out more.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Are...are you serious? Lmao, bro I'm like a third native american, a third peruvian, a third white. If you think I have really white skin then you're color blind as well as hard to hearing. WAIT WHY I'M GETTING TOLD THIS BY A CANADIAN? THE WHITEST RACE OUT THERE?

-Googs

Smash Lord
Are...are you serious? Lmao, bro I'm like a third native american, a third peruvian, a third white. If you think I have really white skin then you're color blind as well as hard to hearing. WAIT WHY I'M GETTING TOLD THIS BY A CANADIAN? THE WHITEST RACE OUT THERE?
Further proves my point you should go out more. And yeah we're super-white but not pastey theres a difference.

but either way i'm 10000000x better looking so even if people don't think your pastey where "y'all" are from then it's okay cause like i said, i'm sexier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom