• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Googs

Smash Lord
The safest way to land with diddy is air-doge and drop the banana at the same time. The invinci-bomb thing that tl's do but with your nann

Kantrip

Kantplay
hey guise, hao do u liek my new sig? :awesome:
I modelled it after my feelings, emotions, and innermost thoughts, and using my photoshoop skills (I'm obviously an expert, right?)

EDIT: It's also invisible, only scrubs can see it.

Also, tips on the Mario matchup? Recovering with Monkey Flip no kick safest, or just go below ledge?

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
get the first kill and camp for 90% of MUs =D
Fixed :D

@Feint: Rain banana armageddon on him. If he's cape happy try baiting cape by tossing banana up then grabbing him
Stick to one banana, it may help

D

doxalafox

if Diddy is so high on the so called tier lis then why would someone need help against a mario
All the characters are even the sooner people accept it and stop making excuses mainly with mk, the better
mk has as much potential as any other character.

D

doxalafox

Shut up and how about you stop being a hypocrite and capitalize your words before mouthing off at me.

Kantrip

Kantplay
- Not a capital letter, it should be.
Diddy is so high on the so called tier lis
t
then why would someone need help against a mario
?
All the characters are even the sooner people accept it and stop making excuses
mainly with mk, the better
- Not capitalized again.
has as much potential as any other character.
Short answer: Skill level. Mine is low, the Mario's is higher.

Long answer: Skill level. Mine is low, the Mario's is higher.

D

doxalafox

great work genius, I responded with the grammar thing because someone else used it on me, I couldn't give two ****s about grammar on here.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well you see, what was mentioned at you was punctuation, which is something that will come in handy when trying to compose paragraphs on your theory of game balance which, for the record, makes no sense. By your reasoning, the players mean nothing to the game and it's just about which character you choose, as if skill level has no importance. Why don't we just turn tourneys into horse races, and set two level 9 meta knights at each other, betting on the victor? The people holding the controller influence the result.

Moving on, thanks for your replies guys. I'll try with one banana next time and use more monkey flips.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
that guy has >10 posts

but what REALLY makes me

is the fact that he will prolly respond to this post :troll:

D

doxalafox

That is not what I said don't put words in my mouth. I said that Diddy is higher on the tier list (which I think is rubbish) but that every character is balanced, so Mario and everyone else are even but people just need to learn how to use them PROPERLY.

said nothing about player skill.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
so guys...lets have a new debate

jebus vs doxaladyck

how are the matchups between them?

D

doxalafox

And you're all continuing to miss my point, I didn't say he should pick a better character because I don't believe in it since they're balanced.

T.J.

Smash Apprentice
so if your not top 5, your just not good? o.o

Well... he did lose to ganon...

Coulda just been a bad day, I saw some horrid mistakes =/

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So, with the new ruleset changes and the TOs in my region accepting the whims of the BBR as word of God I'm switching to Diddy.

Sup.

*EDIT* Also, Ganon:MK is a 10:90 MU. It's worse than Fox:pikachu, where Pikachu dismantles Fox with a single move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom