• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sails

Smash Ace
Please add your ratios and any last minute contributions to the Marth MU thread so that I can close it up tonight easily.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
So, with the new ruleset changes and the TOs in my region accepting the whims of the BBR as word of God I'm switching to Diddy.

Sup.

*EDIT* Also, Ganon:MK is a 10:90 MU. It's worse than Fox:pikachu, where Pikachu dismantles Fox with a single move.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :joyful:. Don't You listen to what we all say. This will just slow you down bro. Stick G&W (unless you were posting this when u were pissed).

tibs7

Smash Champion
came 2nnnnd again.......
this time i have vids though so yall can tell me how bad i am! :D
lost to snake :(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ggs anyway tibs

you should come to apex 2012. i dont think anyone from australia is coming yet, although eurpoe and japan are covered (leon gluttony mr. R and whoever else japan)

i think me and you gonna be the only diddys at BBC, p1

Player-1

Smash Legend
ggs anyway tibs

you should come to apex 2012. i dont think anyone from australia is coming yet, although eurpoe and japan are covered (leon gluttony mr. R and whoever else japan)

i think me and you gonna be the only diddys at BBC, p1
BigLou mains Diddy now so him to.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Oh?

loooooool definitely going wario on him now with this information

Who you doing dubs with?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Zss diddy? I'll probably end up doing that team alittle. Didn't know if it was any good

Player-1

Smash Legend
Average time I kept the armor pieces a live when i teamed with him for a minute and 20 seconds, i once had it for a a minute 40

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Heya Diddies! I literally have NO Diddy Kongs here in Austin. After Gnes completeled ***** my Bowser at HOBO 31, I am looking for some Wi-Fi practice just to get a general idea of the MU. I will literally play anyone who even remotely plays Diddy Kong.

If you'd like to play, let me know!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
isn't TX diddy infested?

but, im down. hit me up on aim
In general, yes. But Austin is the only city without them. XD

BTW, I played MaTa when I was in SoCal a few week ago. I had no idea you guys were in the same crew!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
oh really? yeah Mata has a really good PT! It's funny because my crew has the only diddys IN Socal lmao
Yeah, MaTa's PT is the third best I've played right behind Reflex and typh. His Charizard's easily the best I've played, though.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Mata, another product of the **** machine that is florida

you guys can thank us for him appearing to you already wrecking everyone

(although it makes me :laugh: that hes in a crew of diddys. he always hated the matchup )

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^its ok jebus.

anyway playing starcraft 2 competitively, almost at platinum status. see u later guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom