• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Well I said D3, I find wario easier to camp w/o platforms, falco does A LOT better with platforms since his lasers aren't really affected by it, but i don't mind that too much, it's just platforms give falco more options when recovering.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Yeah playing against wario on fd is great! As p1 said, no platforms make it easier to **** him. But against falco I think I'd actually rather bf so once I do get the lead it's alot easier to dodge his stupid attacks.
I also agree with what jebus said about fd not being our greatest stage.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
How to beat Olimar?

****ing Olimars, how do they work?

EDIT: Reading matchup thread. I guess I just don't do the matchup often here.

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
can someone help me with my diddy ever since someone told me my DK is bad i've been trying to get better with him but it is not working so can someone help me

DFEAR

Smash Hero
can someone help me with my diddy ever since someone told me my DK is bad i've been trying to get better with him but it is not working so can someone help me
das yo fault then xD.

only to get better is practice and realising the mistakes u do in losing lol

Player-1

Smash Legend
oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're leish? So you must be that person that tibs was telling me about who has a face that looks it got ran over and who scratches her butt and then eats with the same hand afterward. Nice to finally meet you! <3

tibs7

Smash Champion
P1 totally wants leish.

leish looks here =O. Please don't hurt me. >.<.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I'm going to ask this for the 1000th time just because.

Assuming we're the best at using Bananas, who is 2nd? To end conversations of "They can't spawn Bananas" or "They'll always be using the Bananas against Diddy" before they start, consider the very hypothetical situation of a 2v1 where you're giving your partner Bananas to fight the other guy with. In this scenario, which character would do best with them, other than another Diddy? MK?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
def mk/wario/other multi jump characters.

picture this. an mk with diddy experience/knowledge. we know how we recover we know the angles were gonna recover at etc etc.

now picture the following:
mk gt forward (assume u slip) and u slip near the edge of a stage, the mk can follow with a grab or the best imo a dtilt offstage into dair/dair/nair/dair/dair/dair/dair/etc.

theres always mk just dsmashing ur face and goin offstage with a nana in hand and just wait for diddy to recover and simply z drop or throw the nana.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
mk with bananas can be really ****ing stupid. D3 can be surprisingly good with them since if he lands a grab with a banana he controls behind us, he can cg us across the stage and finish it with dash attack. However situational as that may be. And d3 can do the infinite on us (in addition to a bunch of other people) but thats only a problem in theorycraft land

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
And d3 can do the infinite on us (in addition to a bunch of other people) but thats only a problem in theorycraft land
I think everyone can in theorycraft land... The only character I could see having a problem is Fox due to how fast he falls, but I don't think that matters.

EDIT: Just throwing this out there, if anyone (who is at least pretty decent) wants to be productive around here, I've been asking for a new Throw guide since over a year ago when I started the Kongpendium, and it seems easy and useful enough to do, I think. Again, just an idea.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
air dodge to Bdacus is too good!!!!!!! I am getting it down almost 100% of the time and it seems to be easier to time than any of the other ways you can buffer it. Some uses for this are when you are ledge dropping.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Meh

You've done your part for Diddy, so I don't see letting someone else have the spotlight becoming a problem.

The only problem I see is your ego preventing you from seeing the screen, but since it's MK I guess it doesn't matter.

Yeah, it'll matter just as much as I think anyone will care that you're not playing Diddy anymore.

They won't.

IMO, you can just gtfo because your ego is stretching the screen and I don't have time to scroll through your need for attention.

<3

DFEAR

Smash Hero
How mad would you all be if I picked up mk? I wouldn't have to practice tech skill!
doesnt matter to me. do what it takes to win as long as diddy is still ur friend.

im thinking of goin mk(certain stages) only cuz i know for sure i can win with him

but mainly diddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom