• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PZ

Smash Lord
BDACUS been easy for me I always do it after a SH AC aerial like fair, nair, and uair. Now BDACUS after glide toss is impossible for me=(.

Player-3

Smash Hero
I have 59 infeaction points total

Super ban is at 60

Dekar only infracted me for one of my posts

What a scrub

:190:

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
DFEAR got banned? D: Who's going to run the match-up thread while he's gone? How long are 6 point bans?

And Player-3, are you serious about having that many infractions?! :O

Also, Jebus, what was that thing about D-Airing onto the stage? I don't have my Wii with me or I'd test it out. Does it let us, say, D-Smash from the edge quicker?

:260: :041:

EDIT: Lol, DFEAR got banned on his 360th post in here. I find that funny :3

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
yes it does. It is also possible to bdacus but it is really hard. technically anything can be buffered out of it

Dekar173

Justice Man
Had I known his dumb *** delightful young self was about to be at ban point, I'd have just given him a warning :(

P-3, I have no idea who you are.

Player-3

Smash Hero
dekar i don't know who i am either i just like to troll people and **** p1 because he sucks at this game

but yeah inguilt i'm serious LOL

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
dfear: its useful as balls, ur opponent will be running in one direction right then u ****ing blow their mind by switching positions on them and go the other way, only way they can punish is if they adapt/predict beforehand but unlike snake where he is immobile with a grenade in hand aka punishable diddy is versatile and can just side b away fair at them or airdodge even. it should usually be safe

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
oh u are so dfear using another account lol... (i put my other username so ppl know its me lol)

ANYWAY

its just a simple boosted b reversal bro :\

u tap the opposite direction ur facing then b hold the direction u wanna go and cancel the popgun all at the same time :\

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Okay heres how its done.

If you want to wavebounce peanut gun jump in the air with some horizontal momentum, move either left or right as you jump doesnt really matter.

Whatever direction your jump in you will wavebounce in the opposite direction. If you jump right press b BUT immediately after you press it move the control stick in the opposite direction you are moving(left in this case). Its pretty simple just have horizontal momentum and press b+the opposite direction(in that order) that you're movng

DOODE

Smash Cadet
sooooo, anyone got tips on doing the BDACUS? I haven't even done it once yet and now im fustrated!

DOODE

Smash Cadet
so just forward + c stick up, first? k thanks, now I'll feel like I'm accomplishing something =P

MBlaze

Smash Champion
so just forward + c stick up, first? k thanks, now I'll feel like I'm accomplishing something =P
Sucks that you kinda aren't since it's becoming clear that bdacus has very little use besides like bdacus out of fthrow. Idk why these boards pursue so much crap that isn't worth using in an actual match..

Although Bdacus is most useful of the **** that's been coming out of here for the longest time, from bdacus to perfet single naner lock.

Bdacus is more useful for falco and wario.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
When we didn't know how to BDACUS and those two videos of people performing it by mistake were floating around, everyone was all "OMG FIGURE OUT NOW PLZKTHX"; what happened?

:261: :041:

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I try to learn everything I can about diddy, even if its useless. I think that learning useless things right now can help us find out useful things in the future.

Conti

Smash Ace
Bdcaus is awesome but its the only diddy at I ain't going to bother learning til I see top diddy's using it effeicently... cuz its uses are situational and it seems like a pain to learn... I wanna psnl :[

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I haven't seen anyone do aerials out of popgun cancels. someone should make a "popgun techs" thread

DOODE

Smash Cadet
Sucks that you kinda aren't since it's becoming clear that bdacus has very little use besides like bdacus out of fthrow. Idk why these boards pursue so much crap that isn't worth using in an actual match..

Although Bdacus is most useful of the **** that's been coming out of here for the longest time, from bdacus to perfet single naner lock.

Bdacus is more useful for falco and wario.
I'll decide whether its useful after I master it. ;)

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I think that diddy kongs don't use the instant ground throw enough. Im going to start dribbling to instant ground throw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom