• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Thread

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
I didn't mean it literally (well... not entirely literally, anyway). It was just a metaphor to say that OH and MI are tight.

RapE

Smash Ace
Well ethier way we want as many out of state as possible so think about and post or PM me and ill get you details...

jv3x3

Smash Champion
Omnigamer said:
What he said ^_^

OH and MI are like drinking buddies; we'll beat the crap out of each other after we've had a bit too much, but we'll always come back merrily and meet up for booze again.
haha... great metaphor

your lucky you guys wussed outta the 3 on 3 crew match... we woulda tapped that ***

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Well, I never noticed this before! Or, maybe I did, and I just forgot... either way, I'm from Ohio, so I'm always up for Ohio threads. For some tournaments (often odd rulesets and low prize money, BTW, so don't go too out of your way for them) go to http://www.pressstartgaming.com/forums . The site has its own tourney section, and there are often tournaments for multiple games (SSBM and Halo are the toppers). Stop by for some pure gaming fun. The place is a video game store, and they've got some of the cheapest prices I've ever seen; so give them a shot if you live anywhere in central Ohio. The address to the place is on their main site http://www.pressstartgaming.com .

Dopey

Smash Lord
"i wouldnt waste my time with lames from michigan" - noob or something

who is this kid and when can i take his $ in a $ match? :D

MI>ANYONE B1TCHES!

RED WINGS 6-1 YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Drephen

Smash Master
Dopey said:
"i wouldnt waste my time with lames from michigan" - noob or something

who is this kid and when can i take his $ in a $ match? :D

MI>ANYONE B1TCHES!

RED WINGS 6-1 YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
who they hell watches hockey?

RapE

Smash Ace
i love how thats all anyone can say is MM. Well hopefully your going to BOMB 4 ill 1-5$ match you cause it takes an *** load of gas and money to get there in a motorhome yo.

Dobe

Smash Apprentice
I know, i did'nt think about that before hand! it would probably cost around 60 to 80 dollars in gas, but between that many people, it wouldn't be that bad i guess. I just depends on how many people go!

Smash Ace
well lets see

ohio has

drew (maybe best sheik in MW)
Joe( maybe best ganon in US?)
Vidjo (alittle washed up tho)
Pyro (put dope in losers at TNOT)
me (best black smasher in MW ^_^)
ATLEAST

MI has

dope ( best falco in MW?)
Jv (havent you quit yet O_o)
and..... and..........................................

nope im all out of people

RapE

Smash Ace
1337 lol

Well lets see here:
****(Best smasher to dance while owning some noob. lol)
Shibby(The crazist smasher while drunk)
Acro(The fastest getaway from a guy getting shot with BB's)
AS$(The Soberist player ive met)
Tehownage(The best smasher while getting shot with BB's)
Montross
Nar
Joel
Dope(said the most intellagent thing at Acros tourny "Bring 8 Friends lol"
JV(Best Drunk Smasher i have ever went up against)
Mikey(The angerist smasher to be hit with BB's and chase Acro)
Dobe(The guy that you cant spike is annoying cause he spins)

Theres acouple more but im to lazy to name them all.

Hope to see you guys at BOMB4

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
I'd like to try to make MLG Chi, but probably not, on my side at least. Have to check and see if anything else is happening around that date.

RapE

Smash Ace
that sucks Omni i wanted to see a good kirby in action havent seen one yet. But yeah i cant wait to go to Chi MLG

Dobe

Smash Apprentice
The more the better! Even if everybody here says that they are the best, it won't matter, all that really matters is when MI kills OH at BOMB4. And ****,
Dobe (the most anoying guy to play smash against spiking)
don't forget next time, lol.
SPOIKE

D

Deleted member

1337 go to some tournaments and beat people other than GameJunkie noobs then do some talking kthx. [/trashtalk]

Drephen

Smash Master
Dobe said:
The more the better! Even if everybody here says that they are the best, it won't matter, all that really matters is when MI kills OH at BOMB4. And ****,
Dobe (the most anoying guy to play smash against spiking)
don't forget next time, lol.
SPOIKE
The hell? Its MW vs EC. We ****** gotta help each other out at Bomb.

RapE

Smash Ace
i heard that Drephen we need to be the best crew out there hopefully we can smack them down. Remember EC aint **** compared to the MW.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
dude not only am i crazy when im drunk but... yea... im definately crazy wen im drunk.

Oh yea and I like to yell really loud at tournaments and talk to my opponent about random things even when im sober. **** remember CT+ when the guy was trying to get me to shut up when i kept asking him "did you see that amazing move?" too bad i lost that match. I should have at least tried

RapE

Smash Ace
Yeah but that **** was so Funny the kid was so pissed and it was a pre tourny round lol

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
Any smashers in CLASSIFIED county? I highly doubt it.....I'd even venture to say I'm the only member on this entire board that's from CLASSIFIED county....

Btw, where are most of the tournaments anyway? Columbus?

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
I don't care what type of tournaments they are, I would just like to participate in one. Long live Ohio!

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Omni holds some nice tournaments, from what I've heard. So does the Competitive Gaming Association. Game Crazy and Press Start Gaming are two stores that hold quite a few tournaments in Ohio. Any one of these places are great tournies to attend.

Top Bottom