• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Thread

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
Those are both in Columbus correct? I can travel to Columbus quite easily for tourneys, but Cleveland and Cincinnati are too far for me. How often do they hold these tournaments, and where do I go to find out about them? (Besides here, of course).

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
Ok, if I am interrested, I'll let you know. Sadly, I cannot travel that far, it's not worth my time effort, etc. How many people are you expecting to arrive at your tourney, Anuj?

Master WGS

Smash Lord
For those of you who didn't understand that with the censors, the word rymed with stick, and started with a d. (I was confused for a couple seconds, so I thought I'd help out everyone else)

Anyways, still can't wait for the next CGA tourny. Hopefully I won't be grounded for this one!

RapE

Smash Ace
So hey all OH players we need to figure out the best 10 before the crew battle at BOMB4 private message me but we rep the MW lets show those EC punks who there dealing with.

This is MI Rep by the way....

Drephen

Smash Master
k so guys we need yo start having smashfest again with bomb 4 and all coming up, and anuj seems up for having it at his place which is good cause

1.) Anuj is lazy and we won't have to nag him to travel

2.) We have a lot more room then we had at kern's

3.) We wont smell like weed

So anuj could you post your address again cause it looks like a bunch of new people wanna attend.

Also, we need to start playing 5 stock to get ready for Bomb

Drephen

Smash Master
awsome ummm for a day wednesday works best for me but we'll have to see what other people's schedules are like

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Tuesday sucks for me, and Thursday is off and on. Wednesday would be pretty good, but how about weekends? After next week, my Saturdays will be free, as will my Friday nights (Marching Band Season ends!!)

Anyways, I know my brothers and I would be up for this. We've all been practicing a lot, but mostly against each other, so it's not helping that much...

RapE

Smash Ace
yo shib look in the tourny disscusions and then there will be one for BOMB 4 and it is in maryland.....yeah

RapE

Smash Ace
Drephen were MW he is talking about BOMB that implys all of us if you didnt know.

Drephen

Smash Master
Shibbypod said:
****ing right Im a ****ing smash journeyman now! up your *** *****! ****in right ***** 100 posts
This isnt about Bomb4, this is spam, and being a smash journeyman doesnt apply to me or Ohio.

Drephen

Smash Master
ummmm none of us have played smash at all. We needs to get ready for bomb4 people.

So it looks like me, joe, anuj, kern, Frenzie fool, mathos, and watty are comin from Columbus.

Sorry to everyone else but we dont got any more room for people.

But uhh we need smashfests like hardcore. How about this weekend sometime like Fri.

If some of us cant make it its fine, just as long as we get the majority together.

AS Money

Smash Lord
drephen man you come onto MI boards and say you hate me so now im comeing on to your boards to say...

i love you man :cry:

Dopey

Smash Lord
whats "ohio" ? some kind of canned soup?

"
Isnt jess indian?

O SNAP
"

SNAP OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Syzygy

Smash Apprentice
Soo, back to tournament discussion.

When's the next Ohio tourney, cause I missed the Gamer Guild one, (which I was really looking foward to :() and I'm looking for another chance. Any cleveland area...

keRnjiro

Smash Journeyman
ohio, quit failing, i remember the days when there was a tourny in ohio every 2 weeks, wtf. what happened to gamecrazy? OR CGA2 WTF WE COULD HAVE HAD LIKE 4 CGA TOURNIES SINCE THE LAST :mad:
and pressstart tournies suck bc its split like
1st-10%
2nd-5%
the store- 85%
so its like... yay if i win i get my money back

but i dont work weekends anymore so wtf someone find a place thats big enough to have a tournament and make a ****in thread

Top Bottom