• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ohio Thread

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
So uh, I assume by now everybody's checked out the TNOT2 and CGA2 threads? If not, then GET OVER TO MELEE TOURNAMENTS AND CHECK THEM OUT, YOU LAZY *******S!!1!e!even

In other news, school starts back up in a month. Joy -_-

Drephen

Smash Master
**** and i thought it was v.agina, i know it has too many letters and doesn't make sense.......but i mean come on its vidjo.

PureLinkage

Smash Rookie
^ Im getting sick of all the people bashing the Revolution controller by just looking at the pic. You don't use it as a regular controller. Its like a virtual extension if your arm, basically. Heres a vid of it being used. It starts at about 29 minutes, the rest of it is just the guy talking.

http://www.irwebcasting.com/050916/03/ff3672f7df/main/index_hi.htm

Nintendo is actually trying to do something inovative for the gaming world, unlike Sony and Microsoft who are just basically doing the same thing over again. Xbox360 should be called Xbox 1.5 I'd rather have something new.

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
Shut it idiot.... ^^ FrenzieFool no take that kinda talk from you!!!! oh oh oh and Anuj doesn't care about black people! Any guesses as to why? Make out session with first person who gets it right!!!

Drephen

Smash Master
PureLinkage said:
^ Im getting sick of all the people bashing the Revolution controller by just looking at the pic. You don't use it as a regular controller. Its like a virtual extension if your arm, basically. Heres a vid of it being used. It starts at about 29 minutes, the rest of it is just the guy talking.

http://www.irwebcasting.com/050916/03/ff3672f7df/main/index_hi.htm

Nintendo is actually trying to do something inovative for the gaming world, unlike Sony and Microsoft who are just basically doing the same thing over again. Xbox360 should be called Xbox 1.5 I'd rather have something new.

lol i can have a opinion, and i really don't care about yours PureLinkage with 3 posts.

RapE

Smash Ace
Hey all ohio smashers theres a Smashfest singles and Doubles. Its in Midland, MI if you need details go to "Acros offical tournament thread" we are supplying food.....

RapE

Smash Ace
yeah anyone wants to know Dope, tehownage, and all them are also coming to this so i dont want to here were lame you star trek watching basterds.

If you want to talk back it up *****es cause ive only heard of acouple from ohio that are good so step up or shut up.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
AnujSuper9 said:
...shut up **** before you make a fool of yourself.
What he said ^_^

OH and MI are like drinking buddies; we'll beat the crap out of each other after we've had a bit too much, but we'll always come back merrily and meet up for booze again.

RapE

Smash Ace
your **** right if we drink i will make a fool of my-self at some point but just trying to get you guys to come cause were gonna have about 30+ singles and teams

Top Bottom