• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Yoshi Power Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metatitan

Smash Master

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
learn to get around it, shdair is trouble but hes vulnerable from the sides, if you come up from under him a well spaced uair beats it

Edit: I also added 2 colors to my yoshi roster

black and white :)

auroreon

Smash Ace
learn to get around it, shdair is trouble but hes vulnerable from the sides, if you come up from under him a well spaced uair beats it

Edit: I also added 2 colors to my yoshi roster

black and white :)
Lol, is there anyway to add new textures yet and not replace others? I'd love to have a whole spectrum of Yoshis available... But I'd probably still just stick to cyan lol.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
nope, i replaced yellow and pink, although i might take out white, the texture is kinda weird so his tounge is white : /

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah and you totally know because you've played every Yoshi main.

Good job on beating us all.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, forgot to mention I lost the set in "semis" (they called it semis but i don't think it was) thanks to a footstool, I've finally been footstooled with yoshi to death in a tourney

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I've been asked to lock this thread in light of the recent newer rankings thread.

If you guys want this reopened or have some sort of question or problem, please PM/VM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom