• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ssbm Dc++ Hub Thread, #1 Resource For Vids, Read First Post!

W.J

Smash Ace
Since the cd is read on you would have to copy the contents to your harddrive, done via copy and paste or even making an iso with nero or someother burning program

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
Premium
NNID
syde_7
Ya, I was on the hub and I got this message after I connected saying my DC client had supplied an invalid IP addy. What exactly does that mean ( aside from the addy is invalid ) and how do I fix it. I put in the given addy for the Hub... so, what exactly do i need to do?

FamousAmos

Smash Apprentice
I have the same question as someone a few posts back, I only get about 7 results when i search, and I'm on active mode, however I'm using the mac version, any way to get around this?

Bojddo711

Smash Rookie
Alright i tried setting this up and something went seriously wrong, I downloaded everything fine and installed it. I then tried to set my router up for active mode. Well I did everything it told me to do here , and now WHen I am connected to my router the connection repeatedly connects and disconnects. Can someone please help me with this problem? I have another computer hooked into my router, will this effect that one? Or will it just effect mine? Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Bojddo711

Smash Rookie
I don't mean that I am getting disconnected from DC++ I mean that I am getting disconnected from the internet. Step 5- 8 or whatever on the website I listed I believe caused it. Since I can't connect while in my router I have have no idea how I can delete that. Any advice?

Aftermath

Smash Champion
WJ stop getting viruses from your crazy canadian pr0n sites.

also, anyone ever figure out what was wrong with the search result thing, because i am affected by it too, i couldn't even find enderlog for a while.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Hey WJ i everytime i try to connect to the hub i get either connection time out or Unknown error:0x2747.
Please help Dub J. I have a passive connection on dial up for further info.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

W.J

Smash Ace
rofl its not any problem, someone just restarted the comp by accident when they were vaccuuming this morning, so the comp restarts and i would have had to open up the hub but since no one was here (i was at work) no one could open up, im just locking the room up next time so ******ry does not go afoot

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Ruler, you should probably stop posting in this thread altogether. Sound good? k, thanks.

grayfox

Smash Champion
kthxbai. Ok Wayne let you off as its on now. Had to go on Qs hub which doesn't have smashbot but a lame Qbot and there was only 10 people in it. <3 Qhub though >_>

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Originally posted by Kadiev
At least WJ is contributing to the smash community, and you are contributing what Ruler?
ruler is helping WJ stay on track, which contributes to the smash community.

WJ STLYEZ m i rite m i rite?

W.J

Smash Ace
Edit: err actually lets jsut drop this its the connect guide, lets not make this into an argument about whos doin what KTHXBAI

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
M3D is one of my new favorite Smashers after he banned snex. However, isn't there anyway to punish him for the Britney he's pulling on the hub nowadays? Like, delete his account here on Smashboards indefinately or something? >_>'

Qwester

BRoomer
BRoomer
The issue is in hand Yuna. Although I really think it should be kept out of this topic. Look what happened to the last 2..

snex

Smash Master
what is yunas justification for m3d's banning of me? is it because he simply dislikes me? perhaps yuna would like to take it to the debate hall.

Seraph

Smash Journeyman
FallenAngelII said:
M3D is one of my new favorite Smashers after he banned snex. However, isn't there anyway to punish him for the Britney he's pulling on the hub nowadays? Like, delete his account here on Smashboards indefinately or something? >_>'
Geez..is snex really that bad?

W.J

Smash Ace
OH MY GOD ITS A FREAKING CONNECT GUIDE IF YOU WANT TO ****ING ARGUE AND ***** BECAUSE YOU HAVE PMS GO AND START A THREAD ****ING **** **** **** **** ***** **** ****

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Wow, that's a lot of censors, especially when it clashes so with the happy demeanor represented in your avatar.

Anyway, i have a question. For some reason when i try to install BCDC++, it opens the regular DC++, even if i completely have uninstalled it and removed it from the programs list from the Control Panel. Yeah, so any help would be great, as i need some +ignore for certain users, although i doubt smashbot can be muted.

I would have asked in the hub, but you were busy trying to find whether or not something was ken or something.

P00cRUMz

Smash Cadet
BCDC++ help

wow look. i dont know whats going on. i need help with this thing.
when i launch DCDC++ all i see is some small bar with the title.
then it just doesnt respond. anyone else have this problem? :dizzy:

heres a printscreen.

never mind i got it.

Top Bottom