• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
Not the best videos, I had to play super lame because I didn't want to lose points and had to incorporate the random trolling factor into those games. They also happened to pick the characters I hate playing against, guy, Viper, and the Rog mirror. Episode two should be fun, the entire time I thought the Rog was Mike Ross.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Nah, Gootecks whipping his Rog out on you....it was a fun match to watch man.

FlashM took you seriously when you beat his Honda. He got kinda competitive and pulled Viper lol

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
mine is "Tekami"

but I can't play online. it's too laggy.
yeah I got PM it's fun for the most part. I can come up and share the fun with you sometime Eric. got it from Snap this weekend.

I'm really mad right now though so lemme get off these forums

edit : note, not mad at anything involved with smashboards, real life stuff

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Silver do you play both Brawl and Melee? If so I'd recommend Project M to you, though the public beta isn't quite released yet I don't think, but it will be soon.

Considering playing only that now because I ****ing hate Melee every now and then. Now is one of those times. Sorta. I still want to play it 24.7 but when I think about it a lot I get really >:/

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
It's not like you plan on attending any Melee tournaments seriously RC, but I guess it's just the Puff being top tier thing. lol

I plan on trying Project M myself -- I hope they can balance the brawl characters for this project, if not, then I will doubt taking it seriously.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
it's not about puff, not mostly, it's too much stuff, nobody knows it but me either. just leave it be.

IMO it's kinda balanced right now so I have faith, but Diddy is kinda god tier and I want him to die as always.

if they don't accept my help on Young (Toon) Link then the project can **** off

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
his combination of range, power, speed, banans, and Melee physics make me want to rage out of life. if I had to play a Diddy main in this game I'd probably rage out of life. Maybe. I can't say much not like I have played a ton of the game or anything.

Still fun.

Steelia come to Charleston I have a spare room and 12 bud lights I really don't want to drink.
and teach me how to make my own purple Young Link texture :D

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Only one ******* spells his name like that.

What beats a troll? A turtle.
Actually billy goats beat trolls. Ever heard that ole tale of "The Three Billy Goats Gruff"? Yeah when you own trolls through kindness that's called "Billygoating".

shanus

Smash Hero
his combination of range, power, speed, banans, and Melee physics make me want to rage out of life. if I had to play a Diddy main in this game I'd probably rage out of life. Maybe. I can't say much not like I have played a ton of the game or anything.

Still fun.

Steelia come to Charleston I have a spare room and 12 bud lights I really don't want to drink.
and teach me how to make my own purple Young Link texture :D
Diddy has barely been worked on. That is why he isnt in the demo either. Please dont judge tjhe game on balance yet, especially on characters we've barely altered!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Well in that case Shanus, I really hope Wolf retains his Fox N64 jump cancel shines and Charizard retains his "landing B flamethrower slide thing".

I'm aware, I tried to assure my friends that things like DDD and Pit who don't seem touched will be different. thanks for uh... coming to my thread haha. Keep up the great work.

I plan on getting a recording setup soon and showing the world why I deserve to be a tester, especially for Young Link like I applied for >:o

shanus

Smash Hero
Well in that case Shanus, I really hope Wolf retains his Fox N64 jump cancel shines and Charizard retains his "landing B flamethrower slide thing".

I'm aware, I tried to assure my friends that things like DDD and Pit who don't seem touched will be different. thanks for uh... coming to my thread haha. Keep up the great work.

I plan on getting a recording setup soon and showing the world why I deserve to be a tester, especially for Young Link like I applied for >:o
Haha ok, cool. Namesearching PM to address questions usually and caught this thread

We like the concept of the "reverse spacie" that wolf has taken on. We will be refining him in the next couple of weeks following the demo release.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Awesome! I am really considering supporting this project as much as I can, considering I spent years writing down ideas for a melee remake ^_~

and @ Eric, I'll talk to William about it tonight and see if we can't arrange something. What works for you, weekends I imagine?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I'm actually really excited for the game myself. I mean come on - Modok and Shuma Gorath? That's the most RC combo I've ever heard of.

It'll be double effective at tournaments with that team if I happen to lose this weight and gain super muscles. How intimidating that would be!

Scha I miss you and everything about you

btw Use Bombs Wisely 3 is a thing that is happening

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sentinel/task/phoenix

that'd be a good team if you wanna use sentinel imo. but phoenix would be the center of the team so maybe not >.>

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Hey, we don't know that yet, but I will agree that they have probably been re-tooled. (High Hopes, just because....lol)

But I'm sure the game is built to make just about any team viable.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
sentinel/task/phoenix

that'd be a good team if you wanna use sentinel imo. but phoenix would be the center of the team so maybe not >.>
Sent shouldnt be on point. One of his best traits is his HSF DHC. Pheonix need battery so keep her at 2nd or 3rd. But That team isnt good for Sent. >_> He needs someone to keep people locked down with them unfly stomps.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Hey, we don't know that yet, but I will agree that they have probably been re-tooled. (High Hopes, just because....lol)

But I'm sure the game is built to make just about any team viable.
Nah, look in the MvC3 thread for all of the stuff they lost because i really dont feel like it. And theres no way any game ever could have team balance. Too many variables brah.

But w/e, we will see. Been waiting for this **** since last summer.

Edit: got XBL or PSN?

Top Bottom