• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

scha-k-47

Smash Journeyman
Greenville, SC (summer) West Chester, PA (school)
That isn't too bad. As far as the Greenville scene goes for Melee there is Mike and everyone he knows in Greer, which is about a 25 min drive from Haywood if I am not mistaken. When I am in town I am usually down to play some games and hang out, but it seems that I am in town less often then I would like.

The community in Greenville's consistency is suspect mainly because the majority of the players are at school at USC or Clemson, and Kidd is hard to get a hold of sometimes. However, everyone in the community still loves to play and has a competitive spirit to get better, it is just a matter of finding constructive ways for their progression.

Ryzol would be another good bet and not too far away from Furman, but I dont know if he is around anymore.

Good luck and hit me up when I get back down South for some games, I dont practice anymore but as far as I am concerned melee is like riding a bike.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
fun fact, kodiak would be a reasonable fox player if he didn't use the fair 40 times a match

and @ Scha like I said Ryzol is around he just doesn't associate with other SC players or this thread or whatever.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
the ****, are you lurking SWF during class? <3

come over I really wanna play for some reason
maybe cause I put new music on Green Greens
omfg you're calling me

edit : nice timing on that phone call damn

KodiakBear

Smash Cadet
Steelia, please come to charleston and chill with me and RC. He told me you did a lot of the texture packs he uses in his hacked melee. ****'s so cash.

CFMR

Smash Cadet
i wish i could have gone to G6 damn it. DAMN DAMN DAMN. anyways...

...i heard about that black mantis guy getting 3 stocked by Dr. Pee Pee in a brawl MM. It made me LOL.

sup Kodiakbear. we should play today with RC.

using a phone would be a better option than smashboards.

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
welp, just when i finally have the *time* to play melee i go and get runover by a car/ break my arm. what luck!

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Holy **** Alex, are you alright? :/ sorry to hear that man

and I don't know what Mantis is spouting cause I have him ignored but all I know is

"WHAT DOES 313 STAND FOR ANYWAY?"
"THE NUMBER OF BAD READS HE MADE THIS MATCH?"
"THE NUMBER OF DOO RAGS IN HIS COLLECTION!"
****ing ****

RAAAAAAPE

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
He's a Brawl player.
But he smokes weed so I'm cool with him.
(judging by posts and forum profile)

ANOTHER DEPRESSING DAY IN THE LIFE OF SOUTH CAROLINA MELEE.

Hrm. Anyone want to help me get started on my Melee remake? I rarely talk about it cause the ideas getting stolen would make me rage quit IRL.

WHO KNEW TRC HAD 100 SMASH MOVESETS WRITTEN OUT ON HIS COMPUTER?
NOBODY!
BUT NOW EVERYBODY

Top Bottom