• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Car/Snow/Work/Money johns for not showing up at the last tourny, I'll step it up eventually. ._.

KodiakBear

Smash Cadet
why is william so insanely cool

the world may never know
So kinda along these lines, I should probably let the sc thread know first.
(showin' SC some love, you know)

I am in the process of starting a SSB documentary with a friend at USC. this is just me letting you guys know first. I will most likely open a thread on the topic in the next few days to give you a look at whats going to happen and to get feedback, approval, ect.

towards any preliminary skepticism, I wish i had a way to reassure you that this is completely serious. All i can say is that this has been in the works for a couple months now and both of us are completely committed to getting this made.

I know i haven’t said much about what i actually intend to do but i kinda just want to see how you guys feel about the idea.

hype or hate?

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
The Gauntlet that came out on the 64 and the Cube. The best Gauntlet. And Guys, dont waste your money on the newest one, I beat that **** in a day.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
if you've never played a Melee gauntlet you're missing out on some stupidity and awesome ****

btw I quit Melee I play Project M now LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

I used Gameshark for infinite L's

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
if you've never played a Melee gauntlet you're missing out on some stupidity and awesome ****

btw I quit Melee I play Project M now LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

I used Gameshark for infinite L's
You got PM?

Top Bottom