• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
i actually love the fact that i can wear a shirt with the word C0CKS printed in huge letters across the chest and not be questioned about it. I wear the same shirt whenever i travel to other states and just watch people's reactions...the little things amuse me.

Also, TRC is a dinosaur, but in the time he's been here, a bowser has done exactly ONE bair.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
oh s*** it's the

OFFICAL USC PULLUP POWER RANKINGS

1. Bosnia (eastern europe) 12
2. Britain (real europe) 9
3. usa ('MERICA) 6

honourable mention:
4. KNOG (jungle?) 0

weez nuts sc

Smash Cadet
back to smash for a second- josh is setting up monthlies (or whatever) in augusta next semester so check that thread out. officially titled the kong khronikles so........prepare

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
nah it was ian... I reckon I would have got it too if it weren't for the 5 'imcomplete' pullups i did before, damn devious eastern europeans

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
FINALLY THE DAY HAS COME WHEN I CAN POST THIS IMAGE WITHOUT GETTING AN INFRACTION

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I didn't even see the conversation on the last page wtf.....OH it does look like I'm trash talking you there huh? Yeah that "nyoooo" thing is actually an inside joke that is completely unrelated to you hahaha. XD

I usually tell people good stuff when they beat Yay, but I don't believe I remembered to do so for you, so my bad. You did a good job beating him man. =)

Also I don't even hate anyone lmao I'm just mad biased for Yay is all. =p

I don't think I've ever trash talked you either.

CFMR

Smash Cadet
yeah i lost my phone and lost all my contacts. i think william "kodiak bear" is moving back to charleston this weekend to stay. I still live at the same place.

CFMR

Smash Cadet
well i'm going to be here til possibly the 20th. i don't know if you remember james any (peach main), but he got a job in n charleston. he told me he'd love to play some doubles lol

Top Bottom