• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

coolklm121

Smash Cadet
that marth video was the danks. i watched the whole ten minutes n change. god i love melee. *tear, it's so beautiful *sniffle*.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
@Vague

Brawl scene isn't dead, just has a lot of people who don't care enough to make it happen. Plus, when it was active, it was all "omg we must ban metaknight" which kept me right the hell out of it.

Here, Charleston, while being like five hours from you, has plenty of people. *****es be sleepin' on me when I tell you there is SO much potential down here. But whatever, it's Brawl.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Off topic but shouldn't "WTF" technically be censor dodging? I mean... the word that begins with F and rhymes with duck is banned from our boards... and WTF literally means "WHAT THE ****"

Guess you could lie and say "nah I was saying what the fun/frick/frack/fragility/freighttrain/fridgerator/feraligatr/farmville/fornicatorwaitthat'swithaphisn'tit/******ry/fail/farside

or whatever

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Well JFK's name was John ****er Kennedy.

Does that mean we should censor the name of an american legend?

Purple

Hi guys!
Off topic but shouldn't "WTF" technically be censor dodging? I mean... the word that begins with F and rhymes with duck is banned from our boards... and WTF literally means "WHAT THE ****"

Guess you could lie and say "nah I was saying what the fun/frick/frack/fragility/freighttrain/fridgerator/feraligatr/farmville/fornicatorwaitthat'swithaphisn'tit/******ry/fail/farside

or whatever
well I guess it could be banned, but it's kind of like how lol usually means laughing out loud, but no one's actually laughing...

i dunno :s

coolklm121

Smash Cadet
why is there a metaknight in the backround at the top of this page? brawl is not smash and this is smashboards....hmmm
anybody wanna play smash soon? dill you should text me whenever you're playin man, i'm actually very close to you. 561 762 6570

I mean i can't Always play, but i can certainly play a lot, and am quite flexible with time n junk lolz.

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
why is there a metaknight in the backround at the top of this page? brawl is not smash and this is smashboards....hmmm
anybody wanna play smash soon? dill you should text me whenever you're playin man, i'm actually very close to you. 561 762 6570

I mean i can't Always play, but i can certainly play a lot, and am quite flexible with time n junk lolz.
I'll definitely hit you up the next time we're playing, although I won't be around til this weekend because of thanksgiving bs.

We need to put this to the test.

Soon.
dude crio I don't think i've played with you since we played wayyy back like last year at Omegazero's tournament in rock hill

also if anyone has the balls to money match me in guitar hero 3, i'll take any challenger

also, try beating spencer at mario party 3, it's ****ing impossible if you don't turn off bonus stars and team up against him.

god**** i wsanna play mario party

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
yeah but it's like trying to figure which puppy out of 7 totally bonkers puppies is the most gay

like even if you have the gayest one the puppy is still bonkers and you're gonna have fun running around with it

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
yo charlie wanna know how I know you were high last night?

you sent me a text saying how good melee was.

"Guys Melee is a fanastic game"
"You know guys, Melee is a really great game."
"Do you guys even know how fun Melee is?"

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
haha
no actually i was really drunk , i'm in kentucky for thanksgiving so we decided to kill a handle of kentucky gentleman between three of us in like an hour, ended up going to a strip club and losing my phone, it was such a messy night. I guess that text you sent me about playing & smoking on saturday must have got me in the mood lol

Purple

Hi guys!
Oh my god. As hilarious as this is, stop talking about getting high. Or at least rephrase it final fantasy legends 2 style.

Hey guys let's eat some bananas!

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
Lets go C0CKS!! Whoooo!

Is that censor dodging? im talking about the team, not the appendage.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I attended USC for a few semesters and I can safely say the name suits a majority of the students there to a tee :/

and because of that I secretly root against them every time they play
well, except for Rugby.

edit : OBJECTION, DILL
Dan and Khai both play, and they were (may still be) at Clemson

BEFORE YOUR TIME, YOUNG ONE.

in fact there was a tourney there once

here's a video of me (fox) and Sean (Ganon) vs Khai and Spinjump lmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JaxX0nG6WU
god I sucked

Top Bottom