• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Steelia

Smash Champion
Berserk ftw?

And @earlier Caleb Wolfbrand, I have no clue. All I heard was "moving" and "maybe Charleston" for the sake of some job thing. Dunno when, if at all. And if so, probably not for a good year, aha. :p

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
**** yeah Steelia Berserk is awesome >:D

I was just reading through the manga and that slide caught me as really funny in of itself. that's about it. there's really not much to get. maybe I just read it in a hilarious voice that not everyone has access to it. sorta like that one kid that screams "RELEASE THE KRAKEN" when he gets the Chain Chomp in Mario Kart Wii.

Dilly, something tells me you will be happier back home, and I hope that is the case. I'm pretty much a champion at not letting distance effect relationships, so provided I'm still around I'll always be *here* for you.

God I hate reading what I write. Nothing ever sounds right. Writerightwriteright

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Austin, I hope you're right about that. But I'll miss all of you guys :( you're my nggas. but hey now you guys can come to myt place in augusta and have my mom's awesome pancakes after we go to some ga tournies

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
Turns out Josh is leaving columbia next semester
We will all feel the weight of this day looming over us on the horizon, casting a bleak shadow of despair over the whole of usc campus, from the frosty peaks of bates mountain to the endless fathoms of the sea of thomas cooper

May we all eat a minute's banana in honour of this fallen comrade amongst us, a friend, a warrior and most of all a
true kong
Rest in Peace Josh, you will be sorely missed.

Vague

Smash Rookie
Ain't got Melee. Of course at the moment I don't have Brawl either so I guess it doesn't matter.

I probably should just go out and buy Melee. See what all the hype is about.

Top Bottom