• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I wish me and Snap could melt into one being

our combined power level would easily annihilate the entire east coast as we know it, much like Ben and Jerry's Peanut Brittle ice cream does to my insides

edit : I'm heading for Cola call if anyone needs me

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I want to make a sarcastic post about how I was sandbagging and "plz guys I'm still good don't look down on me" mentality but guys, I am high right now :/ so that's not happening

oh wait

I played with Boxr/John for like 7 hours after I left you Dill. I got so ****ing good with Falco/Fox/Captain by the end of it, jesus I was so beast, like wow.

next time plllllease let us get some teams together

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
good stuff recently josh, but you're still going to have to step it up to advance on the...

it's ready

it's time

it's ...

the OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA POWER RANKINGS

panelists : me
honourable mentions:

• that new guy no-one's seen yet
  • silver shot for having a mario hoodie
  • kong for being an absolute g

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
the amount of salt in me right now is the same level of the ocean

Charlie, all that time training in "the woods" must have made you into a super saiyan poster

but I'm coming for you now

for America.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
lol Eric salty about not being on a list to a school he hasn't attended

in fact ***** you ain't even old enough for college if I am correct :p

and I still hate USC even though I went there for a year and a half. I don't hate their rugby team though cause my boy is on it.

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
hahah. good stuff, charlie. i need to get a few solid hours in this week! when i played saturday with yall it was like playing that game "just the tip."

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Peach v Kong is wack

A good Peach comes with good shield pressure. DK's shield... you get the picture.
DK not a fan of turnips either.
DK can't combo her very hard, which is his most appealing aspect IMO.
She's floaty though which is nice. the Kong Punch kills her early, but he unfortunately doesn't have a setup throw with it like he does on fast fallers and some others.

I'd say probably in Peach's favor, but Peach is such a good character.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
breaking news: this afternoon alex and dill will be battling it out for advancement in the POWER RANKINGS
get ready people

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
@ SC "Brawl" community?

There is a... (get ready to laugh) "random character" brawl tournament being hosted on campus here in College of Charleston by Play N Trade. I'll probably go to see if I can convert people to Christia... I mean Melee.

Just figured I'll mention it.
this Friday at like 5

Top Bottom