• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
unfortunately, i will be in atl this weekend, but unable to go to tipped off! i have family obligations, so smash isnt a priority this weekend :(

Steelia

Smash Champion
err, Anyone know where I can find some voice/sfx for Smash Bros. N64? Been meaning to look into it for a while now, but been out-prioritizing it. You'd think rips like that would be all over the place.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
if you're going to 'fix'd' things, at least mend the spelling. Jeez. And it would be a lot easier lol.

sorry, years of seeing 'rediculous' on smashboards has made me irritable
As well as staying up till 4am wasting time on wikipedia instead of working / sleeping

anyway
how was everyone's autumn break? Everyone have a super time?

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
after playing for a while with spencer today, I find that it's harder and harder ofr me to take Melee seriously anymore. I'm never gonna be anything good and I don't enjoy playing characters that are "good" and usually end up playing as Kong or Yoshi for extended periods of time. i'm contemplating giving up on the competitive side of this game

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
I haven't touched melee in weeks. bah, not good.
sorry charlie (lol)i couldn't play, i was studying for an exam last night.

Smash this weekend anyone?

And Dill, I think the reason you feel overwhelmed is because everything seems like it's all about techskill these days. I remember a few years ago when people weren't so robotic. Get creative with your game, son.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I was telling him something similar on AIM.

plus I have hack'd Melee now, we can all go WTF and smile at the textures and songs I put on mine. I am thinking about coming up this weekend.

would be ****** to get enough people for teams
aka me alex dill charlie <3

Steelia

Smash Champion
'ammit I wish I knew people closer in my area. Maybe a good tournament or two to spectate. That's all I ask for, I swear. )':

Steelia

Smash Champion
That'd be pretty awesome, @Caleb Wolfbrand. Never had visitors for that kind of thing, so it'd be interesting. Aha. I'm far from decent though, hopefully that wouldn't ruin a trip down. XD (That, and no hacked Melee since the Wii can't read those discs anymore. >: )

@Snap., Beaufort, about an hour from Savannah.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
My Wii reads em! I just got mine all set up and fine with music and stuff.

I'm okay at the game, but I always have fun playing. Like... really. If someone is far worse or far better, I enjoy it. I just enjoy that game... More than most things really.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
what a ****ing epic amount of discussion just ballooned right here.

sorry caleb, i'm going on a camping trip in the woods this weekend.

Steelia

Smash Champion
My Wii reads em! I just got mine all set up and fine with music and stuff.

I'm okay at the game, but I always have fun playing. Like... really. If someone is far worse or far better, I enjoy it. I just enjoy that game... More than most things really.
Haha, sounds good then; Find a good day for yourself or something, and I'll have to check from there. :p

@Criosphinx, where is this now? O:

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Haha, sounds good then; Find a good day for yourself or something, and I'll have to check from there. :p

@Criosphinx, where is this now? O:
Fort Mill, SC

It's really close to NC.

I too would like to see some Dill in Austins butt

Top Bottom