• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
Someone from Columbia (... Dill) should go drive to Roxy's Smashfest in Duluth. I'll drive to you and pay you gas $$, plus it's my birthday weekend so they'll be all kinds of gay stuff happening.

I mean... it's worth asking I guess >;o
I'ma be in Charleston this weekend, aren't you there right now?

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
How? Like, I'm seriously asking. More hitlag means more time to DI which means its easier. SDI is MAD easy in brawl compared to melee.
Brawl uses a forum of DI when it comes to survival called momentum cancelling. this requires you to know your characters fastest airel and what frame to execute on, Once you start flying you execute the move once, wait five frames then again, all while di'ing with your control stick the old fashioned way.

It just requires a little more thought.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Brawl uses a forum of DI when it comes to survival called momentum cancelling. this requires you to know your characters fastest airel and what frame to execute on, Once you start flying you execute the move once, wait five frames then again, all while di'ing with your control stick the old fashioned way.

It just requires a little more thought.
I learned how to momentum cancel in one day. Hold down up air , do it again. (I played oli)

The vast amount of time you get to react is what makes Brawls di-ing so easy imo.

I wanna meet you snap, you sound smart.

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
I actually played g-reg online once and he ***** my ROB with fox. He didn't even feel the need to pick Snake on me.

I even managed to get destroyed by Chillin's Snake too back in 08. Hopefully if I go to Pound 5 I can meet him again, ask for a small MM, and try again with my Snake (or Bowser).

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I smoked with G-reg at Herb 2, and I *think* at Pound 4 as well.

He's a cool dude.

Edit: I want to play meleeeeeeee.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
mmmm weed and melee

Crio gets my water bubbling

or somethin to that gay effect I was reaching for

edit : just realized Tipped Off is soon. anyone from Columbia feel like yankin' me along? I'll drive to you and then we can ride off together and y'know, have fun

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
/resub

wtf, those owls... o_o

i know rite, my favourite is the one second from the left on the top picture, he just nibbles the air and doesn't afraid of anything.

RC: When / where is this thing you speak of? I'm be vaguely interested in going to my first american smash thing, and getting reminded how truly mediocre i actually am

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
mmmm weed and melee

Crio gets my water bubbling

or somethin to that gay effect I was reaching for

edit : just realized Tipped Off is soon. anyone from Columbia feel like yankin' me along? I'll drive to you and then we can ride off together and y'know, have fun
if by anyone in columbia you mean me, I probably can't. it's our fall break next thursday through sunday and my parents want to do some bull**** as a family on saturday and since i haven't been home in forever they probably won't let me do anything else

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
if by anyone in columbia you mean me, I probably can't. it's our fall break next thursday through sunday and my parents want to do some bull**** as a family on saturday and since i haven't been home in forever they probably won't let me do anything else
Tell your family (no disrespect) to suck cawk and that your going to Tipped Off...and if they don't like it, they can complain at www.suckmydick.com (again no disrespect)

Top Bottom