• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

coolklm121

Smash Cadet
I'm no more than ten minutes from USC, right next to the Kmart in West Columbia. Y'all wouldn't mind if i joined next time you play would you? I'm really fed up with 2d fighters and the scene in general. To many people complaining that they aren't getting better even tho they practice every day. oooh so you played 4 hours a day for two weeks and you're not godlike? stfu we used to play smash all day everyday for years and not even place in the top 8 sometimes, play the game for the game and not for money, recognition, or even winning. Keyon is not included in that btw, he knows bout that real hardcore life.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
yeah, smash is mad hard
sure thing man, i'm on 803 348 5144, gimmie a text when you wanna play sometime

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
I'm no more than ten minutes from USC, right next to the Kmart in West Columbia. Y'all wouldn't mind if i joined next time you play would you? I'm really fed up with 2d fighters and the scene in general. To many people complaining that they aren't getting better even tho they practice every day. oooh so you played 4 hours a day for two weeks and you're not godlike? stfu we used to play smash all day everyday for years and not even place in the top 8 sometimes, play the game for the game and not for money, recognition, or even winning. Keyon is not included in that btw, he knows bout that real hardcore life.
It's funny you should say that because just yesterday me and Charlie were talking about how Smash is a really difficult game to be good at, what with all of its nuance and variation.

But yeah dude, just give me your phone number and I'll give you a ring the next time we're playing.

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
hah my bad charlie i was pretty busy yesterday. did yall end up playing?

edit: apparently so

coolklm121

Smash Cadet
I'm at 561 762 6570 but it's not actually long distance, I got ur number saved in here too now charlie G. you guys wanna maybe play tomorrow? I ain't working or nothin and i know y'all might have school on monday n ****, so we can play from when till whenever.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
I'm at 561 762 6570 but it's not actually long distance, I got ur number saved in here too now charlie G. you guys wanna maybe play tomorrow? I ain't working or nothin and i know y'all might have school on monday n ****, so we can play from when till whenever.
i dunno, i'll probably be really hung over tomorrow & i hate playing like that so yeah, i'll give you a call or whatever. who do you play btw?

coolklm121

Smash Cadet
I guess i would have to say doc, then falcon, marth/falco. Honestly i've been around the cast a **** ton so i can play anyone, they're just the most recent ones. I'm prolly well outta practice too so i might be combo practice for a minute.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
Is it going to be a tournament?
nah, there's not nearly enough people / organisation for that atm. if anything does happen it'll probably just a few people playing at someone's house

HOT **** Alex is getting good, good s*** the other day. Josh you're gonna have to STEP IT UP if you want to hold on to your title of SECOND BEST PLAYER AT USC

SiSho: sure, i think i'll be free sometime this weekend, just gimmie a text
although playing in the week is WHERE IT'S AT

NEW GUY: I will text you next time we're PLAYING MELEE

ARBITRARY EMPHASIS: *****

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
oh wow I forgot we have mods who pay attention, LOL, no more censor dodges :p

thanks for not giving me an infraction Jamaal. just realized we aren't facebook friends wtf is that, fixing now

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
tbh it's just cos there's so little smash going on that we waste so much time posting on the boards

coolklm121

Smash Cadet
yeah we need more smash to happen, i played yesterday and I am way outta practice. Also, if you play brawl, you should go to brawl boards because brawl isn't smash, it's simply crap so i guess you could go to crap boards as well.

Also i don't wanna be new guy since i've actually just been dormant and am not in fact new. my alias is Guide, and my real name is Kevin. either one is coo

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Kevin we're friends on facebook don't act like you don't know me *****
all wavedashin in k-mart and ****

I want to play all of you more, and I want to watch you play each other. Replace "play" with another word and this sounds gay as hell... actually it kinda sounds gay with play. ****. Win some lose some... or all.. uh... why am I... posting...

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
hey 313 I know I've said this a few times but how about going back to NC or whatever and kindly shutting the **** up? :p just cause you can't rock it like SC do, with our ****ty school systems and our outward racism and biggotry stuff.

oh god.

coolklm121

Smash Cadet
haha I stay wavedashing through kmart. dooood we needa smash, cuz i'm lookin like a scrub in that game right now. i actually wasted time playing blazeblue and got up to being one of the top hazamas in the state, in less than 2 months with no guilty or blaze experience previous to that, basically what i'm trying to say is that blaze is a terrible terrible game that only looks like it takes practice. altho i did have keyon to practice with...
marvel, smash, guilty, and KoF are the only games worth playing, in my opinion. Some SF games are sorta OK.
Brawl might as well be a first person shooter.

Also Austin how did you change your username?

Top Bottom