• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
yeah my roommates macbook got stolen. it's pretty much gone, unless they brought it to a pawn shop. but were gonna find those guys and **** them up.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
you know that came out 11 years ago? OVER A DECADE?
*feels old*
it was the first movie i ever owned on VHS, i dunno what my granny was doing buying me that when i was like 10 lol

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I'm not considered a nerd in school. :\

I dont talk to people tho. They think im shy or weird until they talk to me and relise i just really ****in hate school.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
I'm not considered a nerd either.

In high school I was one of the popular kids. stealin' *****es lunch money and ****

LOL i just got this image of josh using his long limbs to hold all these kids at bay wildly swinging their fists at him and crying while he stands there with a nonchalant smirk on his face.
rather like when your link plays against my marth you *****

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
only according to dill and austin. this is really an alt account of his for all the rest of you know

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
THAT IMAGE MAKES PERFECT SENSE JOSH, ONLY AN IDIOT COULD MISUNDERSTAND SUCH A SIMPLE YET EFFECTIVE PIECE OF HUMOUR

i assume you've hit the 'show your signature' button?

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
makes sense to me >_>

boomerang boomerang boomerang boomerang boomerang boomerang boomerang boomerang boomerang boomerang boomerang boomerang boomerang boomerang boomerang boomerang boomerang boomerang bomb boomerang boomerang boomerang forward air up b

trollin' on marth?...

ugh, english humor is just too sophisticated for me i'm afraid

coolklm121

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I'm that one dude (GUIDE) that went to jaguars ranbats n stuff if you don't remember, i know haven't posted in a while. um so basically after trying out all these other 2d fighters, i've YET AGAIN confirmed that smash is the only game. blazblue is almost as bad as brawl when compared to guilty. oddly enough the only one i've actually had ANY fun with was melty.
ALAS, I need people to smash with. Anyone in columbia?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Kevin :)

you picked a good time to pay attention. Charlie is mad good and Dill is apparently getting rapier by minute, and Alex is our rising star.

So yes. You have enough people to get together and do teams. You ******s.

I was in Columbia yesterday but I wasn't feeling too good, I pretty much just smoked a ****load of weed and then went home lol

edit : the moderator does not live in SC

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
dude i'm competent at best, don't get the guy's hopes up

yeah there's a few of us... where you at? We're mostly on campus at usc

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
Kevin :)

you picked a good time to pay attention. Charlie is mad good and Dill is apparently getting rapier by minute, and Alex is our rising star.

So yes. You have enough people to get together and do teams. You ******s.

I was in Columbia yesterday but I wasn't feeling too good, I pretty much just smoked a ****load of weed and then went home lol

edit : the moderator does not live in SC
I appreciate the compliment but I'm pretty much waiting for you to come and put my back in my place :p

DUDE you should have called me, I would have come and smoked with you

Top Bottom