• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
YO SON, YOU GONNA GET ***** NEXT TIME I SEE YOU. FALCON STYLEEEEEEEEEE

I lost my di powers tho. mad gay. you couldnt even kill me with a bair at high percents when i had them. lol

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
SO
MANY
****ING
JOHNS

the only reason RC ***** you is cause he's AWSUM
here's the part where I tell you I'VE SANDBAGGED ALL OUR PREVIOUS MATCHES MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(........... uh....)

HANDLE DAT FAWX
LIKE I HANDLE YO MAMA NAHAAHAHAHAUAHUHNFEUDHNFJUADHNJUFHNJDSUHNFIKHNGVHNADSHN

edit : LOL THAT AVATAR

EDIT EDIT : ****ING SHIFT KEY AND ME ARE LIKE THISSSSS SON
caps lock ******

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
So, roll call time. Who's actually in columbia then, is it really just me, dill and 'silver shot'? I heard kidd was pretty good, what happened to him? And who's this buddaboi, are you in columbia?

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
So, roll call time. Who's actually in columbia then, is it really just me, dill and 'silver shot'? I heard kidd was pretty good, what happened to him? And who's this buddaboi, are you in columbia?
yeah im in cola, just not on campus. dill has my # i think. let me know when yall are playing.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
oh man i'm gonna be in no state to play smash on saturday, it's the usc - georgia game in the afternoon. You should all come!

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
oh man i'm gonna be in no state to play smash on saturday, it's the usc - georgia game in the afternoon. You should all come!
yeah i'm with you on that one. i'm down for either some daytime friday smash or some pregaming friday night smash then go downtown. anyone?

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
this weekend I am gonna be there Friday and Saturday. so... you know. god I wish I still lived there on Blossom St :/
yeah i'm with you on that one. i'm down for either some daytime friday smash or some pregaming friday night smash then go downtown. anyone?
friday night smash at my place? get hammered? let's do it

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
ummmmm. hahaha well...my roommate just made an event for his and 2 other girls' joint birthday party. and i think we're having it at my place lol.
"There will be 3 kegs and over 200 jello shots!! "
so i think i might have to miss the smash, unless we anyones down to play in the daytime?
but yall are welcome to come, it's $5 to help pay off the kegs though.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I got no plans on drinking that night as I am my own driver and whatever, and when I drink, I ****in' DRINK.

I plan to play in the daytime.

Tho I'll prolly be high as **** all day depending on when I see my friend Adam :D

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
right, on a serious note, here's my situation regarding the weekend. What with the football game, i'll be out drinking all saturday, and with the fraternity we're obliged to set up the tailgate friday night and, i believe, stay overnight at the thing. Also on friday there's a bunch of **** going on all day, like a big fundraiser with events and loads of sorority girls and watermelons that I'm supposed to help out at, but i should be able to skip off a bunch of that
So as much as I'd like to smoke you out RC and play melee all weekend I'm just not gonna be able to :( I'll steal a few hours on friday though. When you arriving/ leaving?
Budahboi: you mean friday right?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
lol I'll probably be hitting town at about 3 or shortly after. I can do any Melee then, or Saturday, really I'm flexible as hell. I just want to play Melee. I'm a simple man.

803-29O-3756 if you need it, by the way.

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
scratch that--party is next week haha.
but i have a setup here and yall are more than welcome to come over.
i only have one controller, so if yall can provide those we can play here for a while.

i'm out of class on fridays at 2.15 but i'll probably be home around 3-ish. if yall are down let me know, and i'll give directions if needed.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that sounds good, I'll be down for a bit of friday afternoon smash. What's your number? PM me if you don't want it to be put out there on the interwebz for THE MAN to get you down with

TRC I really wanna talk a load of smack but apparently you're a lot better than me so all I'll say is that at some point i will DO AN AWESOME COMBO ON YOU and you'll feel REALLY DEMORALISED

YES

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
my number is 843.259.8554
do you have a ride from campus? cause im in the woodlands past the stadium. i'm sure you know where it is right? caleb are you coming over here?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
teehee people calling me Caleb that makes me ****ing ticklish... sorry just haven't seen anyone not call me "TRC" yet >:D

I would like to. I can be there as early as 3. I always bring my controller everywhere I go. Adding yo numbah now son. tell me when it's good to be there. I'll call when I'm near campus. I can give rides to Dill or Charlie or both if needed, btw.

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
3 is good, unless you were um planning on picking something up. but yeah ok my address is 1050 souther drive, apt 802. i don't think it shows up on gps or google b/c it's relatively new. but if non of yall know how to get there just give me a call.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Yo double post but ***** dis be another day NEW DAY CALLIN SON

anyway

had a lot of fun with Alex and Charlie yesterday. Melee. Charlie is just as british as I wanted him to be, he even said bad things about America a couple of times, and I agreed with pretty much all of it. And he's pretty good at that melee game too.

can't wait to get out of this charleston next time and play with peeps again, brrrr

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
I got completely gangbanged by both TRC and Charlie, but it was all good fun. We've all decided to put sc back on the map, and expand the scene here.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
nor do i?

today's discovery: hung over melee is significantly less fun than sober melee

Silver_Shot

Smash Apprentice
ALSO.

I have a gamecube, got 8Bit's old one. But he didn't have an AV cable...and I gave him my memory card so he could play Zelda on his Wii. So I am currently in search of a loaded memory card and a gamecube AV cable. Any ideas?

Top Bottom