• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR Brawl Tier List v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metatitan

Smash Master
check out falcon is brawl period. in 64 there weren't that many chars and falcon was really high in melee where there were a lot of chars, and now with even more chars hes bottom of the bottom

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Hitstun levels in each smash brothers game are decreasing. By the time we get to SSB4, you can probably send out an attack right after your hit with a falcon punch or something =/

D

Deleted member

Never will get owned by one either cause they all suck.
I no right, freakin noobs.

Low tiers suck, they cant do anything, if they place in tournies their enemies suck.
Deal with it or perish.

:bee:

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Hitstun levels in each smash brothers game are decreasing. By the time we get to SSB4, you can probably send out an attack right after your hit with a falcon punch or something =/
Unless...something were to happen to Sakurai...and someone else had to take over.

<.<

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
snake imo is better than meta just look at ally, I don't care about m2k

Sukai

Smash Champion
I heard Sakurai isn't apart of Hal Laboratory anymore.
Give me your friend code, I've love to break your streak of not being owned by a Low Tier.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I heard Sakurai isn't apart of Hal Laboratory anymore.
Give me your friend code, I've love to break your streak of not being owned by a Low Tier.
Thats just the Kirby corporation.
He retired and decided to direct SSBB

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Rob needs to go down in tomorrows new Tier List <_<

Wario or Marth need to go up. :)

Metatitan

Smash Master
Eh its not like itl be the last version of the tier list. Meaning if you're unhappy with the new tier list you have more months to phail at proving you should be higher :)

Sukai

Smash Champion
Alright, I'm sick of these Yoshi flames ****** an otherwise intelligent thread up.
I'll be back in the dawn to take a look at the new list.

tehbestevar

Smash Rookie
on Final Destination with no items and 3 Wolfs for
Well I bet MK will be #2 in tommorows list I see a Wolf future for #1
I dont see MK alot anymore its always WOLF

I think Marth might be a contender for #1 too. I hope Ike doesent go down I think characters that are not fast dont get anywhere anymore

This list just reminds me of Melee's: C. Falcon actually good and so was Samus but Fox players dominated WAY too much

Metatitan

Smash Master
I played along for a little bit but i do think yoshi does deserve a higher tier spot than he has currently (somewhere in middle is nice).

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
So do I. Yoshi is not that bad, really.

I'd like to see Falcon go up, too. Just cause it'd be pretty cool.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Well I bet MK will be #2 in tommorows list I see a Wolf future for #1
I dont see MK alot anymore its always WOLF

I think Marth might be a contender for #1 too. I hope Ike doesent go down I think characters that are not fast dont get anywhere anymore

This list just reminds me of Melee's: C. Falcon actually good and so was Samus but Fox players dominated WAY too much
Bowser for the #1 spot!!!

tehbestevar

Smash Rookie
I just noticed something, why is Mario so low, i mean Samus and Falcon were nerfed to the grave and the rest of low tier is garbage unless in the hands of God-Level pros but why Mario I thought he was basic enough for Middle or even High tier actually this might apply to Link too

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
snake imo is better than meta just look at ally, I don't care about m2k
I'd have to agree with you there, actually.

This may make me get a bunch of stares (Especially from the "OMG Meta Knight is broken, ban him!" crowd), but I'd consider Snake to be a better character than Meta Knight.

In my opinion, Snake has a much higher skill ceiling than Meta Knight does. The difference between a good Meta Knight player and a great one isn't vast. The difference between a good Snake player and a great Snake player is.

Snake's weaknesses are moderately exploitable, such as his recovery is probably going to add around 30% to Snake by the time he comes back and his aerial game is also poor, but learning to implement those categorize the nuances of Snake. Then you have the fact that Snake both racks up damage VERY easily, kills VERY easily and generally ***** in almost every category of the game. His stage control is also phenomenal, with a ******** projectile that comes out on frame 1.

If you were to ask me, the top 5 should probably be: Snake / Meta Knight / Falco /Game and Watch / Marth but that is, obviously, my opinion. R.O.B. and D3 didn't make the cut for me as they both have hard counters.

Well, off to bed.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Yoshi better not move above Samus in the next tier list. We all know that she does not want to go through the trouble of teaching a new boot shinning boy the ropes. lulz

At YagamiLight: I do not think DDD will be moving below G&W. There are a lot less characters that have an advantage on him that most of SWF beleives; basically Ice Climbers, Meta Knight, and maybe Kirby. At least he isn't at a higher than 6:4 disadvantage against any of the other members of the top tier (aka G&W v. Snake). But that is a discussion to be saved for tommarow.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
dedede stays in A tier because he shuts so many characters down. without dedede, the metagame would look more different than if MK weren't around. that's how much of an impact his chaingrab he has.

snake has very exploitable weaknesses. what exploitable weaknesses does meta knight have? snake also has hard counters. meta knight doesn't even have a soft counter, except for maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe snake. which is very debateable. even then, snake beating mk does not mean snake is higher than mk on the tier list.

ally vs m2k would be a pro matchup though.

finally, i hope pokemon trainer gets a bottom 3 or 5 placing. :)

tehbestevar

Smash Rookie
Yoshi better not move above Samus in the next tier list. We all know that she does not want to go through the trouble of teaching a new boot shinning boy the ropes. lulz

At YagamiLight: I do not think DDD will be moving below G&W. There are a lot less characters that have an advantage on him that most of SWF beleives; basically Ice Climbers, Meta Knight, and maybe Kirby. At least he isn't at a higher than 6:4 disadvantage against any of the other members of the top tier (aka G&W v. Snake). But that is a discussion to be saved for tommarow.
As much as i hate Yoshi to the point of putting in the Brawl disc just to beat him and Olimar up Yoshi(and Olimar) are way better than Samus she has way to many disadvatages and she was horribly nerfed from Melee

Psychoace

Smash Champion
dedede stays in A tier because he shuts so many characters down. without dedede, the metagame would look more different than if MK weren't around. that's how much of an impact his chaingrab he has.

snake has very exploitable weaknesses. what exploitable weaknesses does meta knight have? snake also has hard counters. meta knight doesn't even have a soft counter, except for maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe snake. which is very debateable. even then, snake beating mk does not mean snake is higher than mk on the tier list.

ally vs m2k would be a pro matchup though.

finally, i hope pokemon trainer gets a bottom 3 or 5 placing. :)
I thought diddy was still being debated as well.

That would give the Wolf, Falco, MK, Snake and Marth players heart attacks wasent Bowser last in Melee's tiers

Bowser rules anyway I main him
No pichu, mewtwo, and kirby are below him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom