• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR Brawl Tier List v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

YOSHI FOR BOTTOM TIER, DO WHATS RIGHT SBR!!!!!!

Lawl, seriously, if hes bottom tier ill smile, and then cry on the inside. :laugh:

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Why? Is that like where all of the competitive gaming started?

BTW: I don't think it's going to be released even in a few hours. I gotta get up at 6:30 (8:30 EST) so I think it will be up by then.
No, it's just the region with the best players and the most advanced metagame.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Mainer (of any character) needs some more **** confidence.
The people who made the tier list advised against such mentalities, people saying "Oh, this character sucks, cuz he's low tier"
Bullcrap like that is stupid. If you main the character, have some confidence! Don't go around saying they suck, because some list places them low.
I'm a Link mainer, I don't think Link sucks, he's actually quite good, one of the best Pivot Wave Grabs in the game, forward tilt can KO, can combo with the help of his boomerang, sure his recovery isn't as good as Snake's, but with conservative use of his double jump, he can make it back to the stage. Link has mostly neutral match ups (from experience) and his BIGGEST setback is his recovery, which can be overcame.
I hope Link goes up in the tier list, even by a little, he's mid tier potential in my opinion.
Thats confidence in your character, more people needs that.

D

Deleted member

Why not be realistic, see what you're character can do and what he cant, and go place in tournies regardless, and prove what he can do, instead of tellling yourself that he's good.

Not trying to be down on that mentality, its great, this is just how i see it.

bigman40

Smash Master
Then why do you guys even main him? Lol
Cause he's fun :)

Mainer (of any character) needs some more **** confidence.
The people who made the tier list advised against such mentalities, people saying "Oh, this character sucks, cuz he's low tier"
Bullcrap like that is stupid. If you main the character, have some confidence! Don't go around saying they suck, because some list places them low.
I'm a Link mainer, I don't think Link sucks, he's actually quite good, one of the best Pivot Wave Grabs in the game, forward tilt can KO, can combo with the help of his boomerang, sure his recovery isn't as good as Snake's, but with conservative use of his double jump, he can make it back to the stage. Link has mostly neutral match ups (from experience) and his BIGGEST setback is his recovery, which can be overcame.
I hope Link goes up in the tier list, even by a little, he's mid tier potential in my opinion.
Thats confidence in your character, more people needs that.
Quit sprouting nonsense. Everyone knows that if your character sucks then you need to pick up a top tier character. It's the way of life ;)

*coughLinksuckzcough*

D

Deleted member

Just kidding i main meta knight, low tiers are for scrubssssss

Gtfo low tier mains :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Looking at avatar and main icon helps =PPPPPP

I mean... uhhh... Meta knight rules!

bigman40

Smash Master
We have yoshi as our main icon cause we liked playing him....but then we realixed he completely sucked in this game =[ so we went to metaknight and snake =D

Barge

All I want is a custom title
This is not a movie coming out.
They never said they're going to release it at midnight on the dot.
Gosh.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Guess it'll be up in the morning (I mean when most people wake up). I guess the SBR hates us.
Actually I think the SBR is trying to get people to get a good night's sleep so they don't pull all nighters and get heart attacks when they see their main down several spots.

D

Deleted member

Trolling we arent trolling, we're just stating the facts, yoshi is garbage.
I main snake and MK, pivot grenades make me smile.
Post count is a bonus

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
if they forget mewtwo again I'm gonna be angry

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Lol...Jiggly can't get much lower...if she ended up 39th though, I'd end somebody.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I don't have time anymore man, what with life and already busying myself with a couple of other things (either on the Sonic boards or in rea life... I have more to do on the Sonic boards sadly...), but this isn't the place to discuss that.

D

Deleted member

If link goes up im maining him because i only main people for tier position and how easy my wins are.
Tru Fax

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Lol...Jiggly can't get much lower...if she ended up 39th though, I'd end somebody.
For being a "bad" character, Jigglypuff doesn't suck as much as most would think.

In retrospect I'd place her below Lucas and above Mario, and all of those guys above Link/Ganon/Captain Falcon/Samus.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
For being a "bad" character, Jigglypuff doesn't suck as much as most would think.

In retrospect I'd place her below Lucas and above Mario, and all of those guys above Link/Ganon/Captain Falcon/Samus.
I know! Jiggly is friggin' awesome. And there have been so many additions to her metagame lately, she's really not a bad character at all. But it's rather annoying having people talk **** because the character is low tier. But whatever. It may be good...the more people underestimate Jiggs, the easier it is to own with her. :]

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I know! Jiggly is friggin' awesome. And there have been so many additions to her metagame lately, she's really not a bad character at all. But it's rather annoying having people talk **** because the character is low tier. But whatever. It may be good...the more people underestimate Jiggs, the easier it is to own with her. :]
And don't forget more fun. It's like Kirby in melee... but jigs wasn't nerfed to hell and back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom