• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR Brawl Tier List v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
lol, that magic ball is awesome.

Is Captain Falcon good?
No, he sucks hard.

Should I main Meta Knight?
No.

So should I main Snake, then?
No, main Metaknight.

So I should main Meta Knight?
Yes, you'll win all the time.

Should I main Captain Falcon?
No, METAKNIGHT.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
lol, that magic ball is awesome.

Is Captain Falcon good?
No, he sucks hard.

Should I main Meta Knight?
No.

So should I main Snake, then?
No, main Metaknight.

So I should main Meta Knight?
Yes, you'll win all the time.

Should I main Captain Falcon?
No, METAKNIGHT.
OMG I LOL'd SO HARD!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Does Roy have fire?
Answer:

ROY HAZ FIER

Do you fight for your friends?
Answer:

No, but Ike does.

Tenki

Smash Hero
Mainer (of any character) needs some more **** confidence.
The people who made the tier list advised against such mentalities, people saying "Oh, this character sucks, cuz he's low tier"
Bullcrap like that is stupid. If you main the character, have some confidence! Don't go around saying they suck, because some list places them low.
I'm a Link mainer, I don't think Link sucks, he's actually quite good, one of the best Pivot Wave Grabs in the game, forward tilt can KO, can combo with the help of his boomerang, sure his recovery isn't as good as Snake's, but with conservative use of his double jump, he can make it back to the stage. Link has mostly neutral match ups (from experience) and his BIGGEST setback is his recovery, which can be overcame.
I hope Link goes up in the tier list, even by a little, he's mid tier potential in my opinion.
Thats confidence in your character, more people needs that.
lol @ bringing this out again.
Why Sonic Sucks - aka learn to player

Sonic sucks.

>:3

check out falcon is brawl period. in 64 there weren't that many chars and falcon was really high in melee where there were a lot of chars, and now with even more chars hes bottom of the bottom
Falcon also sucks.

So do I. Yoshi is not that bad, really.

I'd like to see Falcon go up, too. Just cause it'd be pretty cool.
Yoshi also sucks.

But here's the thing about all of the above characters:
In actual gameplay, they don't suck as bad as people make them out to be. Pretty much all of Falcon's attacks deal double-digit damage, so it's like, 10 hits, maybe jab/grab a few times, and bait into a D-smash/some other kill move, and you get a kill. His grab followups are sort of impressive, especially if you include airdodge traps. Yoshi has quite the movement options and recovery, as well as an amazing defensive close range game with RPG's (retreating pivot grabs). His aerial movement speed as well as things like the DR for wavedash effect give him feinting options almost comparable to Sonic's.

And Sonic, he just sucks.

the end.

D

Deleted member

so I heard somethin about a new tier list coming, is this true?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Here's a sneak peak to keep you guys tied over until it's released:

Meta Knight is now #2. Captain Falcon is #1.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Well it definitely would be the end of the "I main Meta Knight because he's the best character"-people. :laugh:

I wouldn't mind seeing 80% Captain Falcon mains :lick:

:falcon: YES!

Adapt

Smash Lord
I'm looking forward to a couple days of hilarious comments when the new tier list is posted and a couple characters did not rise to everyone's expectations :)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I'm looking forward to a couple days of hilarious comments when the new tier list is posted and a couple characters did not rise to everyone's expectations :)
Days? Tierlist v 1.0 is out since MONTHS and till this day, where the new version will be posted, people still post hilariously funny "arguments" as to why XY sucks or not. :bee:

Reading the Tierlist thread is FAR better and way more entertaining than watching TV.

RyanPF

Smash Journeyman
I'll be kinda surprised if Wario doesn't go down. I mean, look at all the characters with infinites on him... Yoshi, ZSS, and now Peach. Probably some more I don't know about. >.>

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
this
Days? Tierlist v 1.0 is out since MONTHS and till this day, where the new version will be posted, people still post hilariously funny "arguments" as to why XY sucks or not. :bee:

Reading the Tierlist thread is FAR better and way more entertaining than watching TV.

and super this.
I dont even like watching TV anymore, nothing is as entertaining as these boards and they are on 24/7, I dont have to wait 2 hours to watch my favorite show...

gantrain05

Smash Master
Yeah just turn into ZSS and beaat Snake that way
yeah i dunno, a GOOD samus can do better vs snake than ZSS imo. its just that nobody ever see's any good samus around, im lucky enough to play a very good one on a regular basis and i can tell you its not an easy fight unless your using MK lol.

Jxe

Smash Rookie
In the new tier list I'm surprised that Falco is number 3. Mr. Game & Watch should have been number 3.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Then why don't you take it to the new thread?

This one needs to die now, the only good this thing serves now is just a historical reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom