• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
This thread is getting way too relevant for my tastes so to start things off in a direction more suitable for this thread's overall level of intelligence:

jigglypuff should be higher

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
SBR has every character covered?

Who plays Ike there besides Inui/M2K in low tier tournaments? Because low tier tournaments only =/= good enough rep. There is a large number of Ike's match-ups there not covered with actual experience if those are the only two.
It doesn't need practical experience in every matchup to know about the characters and their strengths and weaknesses respectively what they can do.
I'm pretty certain M2K, Tyrant and Dojo don't have much practical experience against several characters of Low Tier. Does that make them a bad representation for Meta Knight?

Nestec

Smash Ace
Ness, I say top of D Tier. Lol, d@mn near C though.

PT, Bowser, Zelda, or Ike to E Tier. Don't care who, one of them need to make room for Ness/Mario.

TOPIC SWITCH DUHN DUHN DUUUUUUHN

Dedede to A-Tier. Yeah, I went there. Again.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Dedede to A-Tier. Yeah, I went there. Again.
This was a big discussion in the SBR, actually - whether Dedede is S or A Tier. The votings show this, with him being directly in between Diddy and Marth.

And the characters don't have to switch places - theoretically, Ness and Mario also could get into D Tier without the other characters in it losing their position in it.

Nestec

Smash Ace
This was a big discussion in the SBR, actually - whether Dedede is S or A Tier. The votings show this, with him being directly in between Diddy and Marth.

Are you supposed to be allowed to leak information like this? o_o

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I didn't mean experience against Ike, I meant experience as Ike. >_>

I don't see Mario ever getting into D tier. Terrible tournament results. Bowser syndrome, but just lower down on the tier list.

Ness has to worry about getting past Lucas (as he should be), before he can think about entering D tier.

And then all that needs to happen is that Ike SuSa talked about needs to play more Ike instead of Kirby so he can move about PT, and Ness can knock PT down into E tier, where he belongs.

As for Diddy > Falco.....I'm not sure really. Both have their strong points and weak points....

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Compare Diddy's and Falco's strong points and weaknesses.... I did a mini thing in the Snake social thread about it.

Diddy simply has more options, and his options aren't limited to %'s. Falco's chaingrab is limited, chain spike is limited, his camping has very small damage output and is pretty easy to get around with some practice and approach him, his IAP really doesn't save him from you approaching as it is very easy to read.

I could write a ****ing essay on the ****. lol Falco used to be 3rd, and I can only seem him falling from there. He is 'good' but not one of the best IMO.

Also MogX needs to play Ike instead of pink **** Kirb
y.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend

Are you supposed to be allowed to leak information like this? o_o
Uhm... look at the voting? They're in the OP.
I think it's easily readable from the results alone that we were discussing whether Dedede should be in S or in A Tier, considering the fact he has been voted into the absolute middle in between Diddy and Marth.

We decided on him - for now - being good enough to be in S Tier.

That's no leak, that's just stating the obvious. :p

Nestec

Smash Ace
I don't see Mario ever getting into D tier. Terrible tournament results. Bowser syndrome, but just lower down on the tier list.

Ness has to worry about getting past Lucas (as he should be), before he can think about entering D tier.
According to people (whom I disagree with), Bowser can stay in D-Tier merely based on his speculated potential. If this is so, then Mario has even more reason to make D-Tier.

Agreed, Ness belongs over Lucas. But I don't see a problem with him going beyond that.

Spadefox said:
Uhm... look at the voting? They're in the OP.
Oooh, I thought you meant the voting for an upcoming tier list.

---

I can certainly see Diddy passing up Falco. But Wario too? THAT'S very questionable, lol.

IMO, S-Tier goes: MK, Snake, Wario, Diddy, then Falco.
Dedede/Marth mark the top of A-Tier.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
thats a matter of opinion. it doesnt matter what Ive won because if ive won it you wont think it reputable anyways
Oh okay then my top 5 in that tiny *** tourney counts by your logic. I am not addressing anything else until you learn to quote better. Seriously, that whole talking without the quote wastes my time and makes it harder to reply. Otherwise i'll ignore you from now on as well as your terrible arguments.

Every character has at least someone who knows about them decently enough to represent them.
Actually, considering I'm especially interested in Mid and Low Tiers and am trying to investigate them and always be on the most updated position on them, you could consider me as someone who knows them decently well enough to know their options and limits.
True but I do find it odd that Link is below falcon and that it took over a year for Sonic to move up decently in spite of his stable placings.
=\

While it's true that we have no determined main for every character, we have people playing these characters nevertheless, and people who have faced mains of these characters regularly in tournament play.

Thanks for the praise, tho. <3
Well them maining the character is a bonus, and considering the previous tierlists including this one, its rather odd for some placements of characters.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
True but I do find it odd that Link is below falcon and that it took over a year for Sonic to move up decently in spite of his stable placings.
Then a subsequent lack of placings immediately afterwards because it was 2-3 people putting in work with the character and now what, one?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ShadowLink, we have some of the best Peach mains in the SBR. I doubt we need anyone else but Praxis, KOS-MOS, EdreesesPieces and Sky' in the SBR representing Peach. That's 4 people representing one character perfectly fine.
Dark.Pch knows a lot about Peach but that's as far as it goes - especially since he doesn't go to tournaments anymore -, while the other Peach players who are in the SBR not only know about Peach very well, but also know a lot about the game in general, and are able to support our work not only regarding Peach alone.
Furthermore, Dark.Pch is way too stubborn regarding other characters and the performance of Peach, and his debating skills lack a lot, which also are very important in the SBR.

Every character has at least someone who knows about them decently enough to represent them.
Actually, considering I'm especially interested in Mid and Low Tiers and am trying to investigate them and always be on the most updated position on them, you could consider me as someone who knows them decently well enough to know their options and limits.

While it's true that we have no determined main for every character, we have people playing these characters nevertheless, and people who have faced mains of these characters regularly in tournament play.

Thanks for the praise, tho. <3
Oh man, I am gonna enjoy this one so much.

First off, I said a while ago that I started playing in tournaments again, and since I said that, I have been in three 3-4 tournies. But you see what I mean? as I said before. A person not going to tournaments or placing high in them does not matter, or else half the people in the SBR would not be in there. A fact that nobody can deny. You not be in there. True story so lets back that up.

Now, as for your Peach players

Sky- This dude switching from going Peach main to saying she can't do anything and runs to a high tier, then goes back to Peach, then runs to a high tier again. And now He is back a maining Peach. And now is asking for help with her. You seriously think this dude can rep Peach to a point equal to my Knowledge on this character and her match ups? Really now? He should not even count as a top player for Peach at all. He never was one to me. And some of the things he says about Peach is madness. he was one time like "omg Peach can't beat G&W, no Peach can beat hylian" But what is this, Praxis just beat him in a MM not too long ago? You see this. Be for real man.

Praxis- Praxis is yet another who does not know Peach as much as I do and can explain her as much as me. And he is only in there for WA rep. I remember him coming to me asking for advice on meta (same with other players) And when it comes to most match ups, for him to explain them, he always brings up a player. How you gonna get at the player if you don't understand how to get at the character first, that is backwards.

Kos-Mos- Oh this is gonna be a good one. Kos-Mos did not get in there cause of his tournament placings and all, and at the time,the only tournament you heard of about Kos-Mos was HoBo. He got in cause one dude said his name to put him in. Show me some post of explaining Peach and how she works. And Kos-Mos does not know any match ups but Diddy, he said this himself. After Apex when he lost to a pool of snakes. He quit Peach and mained meta. I talked his azz out of it. And then I started teaching him how to fight snake, even over aim. And now he is a ghost.

So hmm. Yea, you guys have good Peach rep. Yea right. Only player I say you have good Peach rep and can explain her well is Edreese. I had Peach players (Not all, lets not get this twisted) Meta. I seriously taught them Falco, I taught them and found a way to outcamp snake after loots were complaining and losing to it.. I gave advance on DDD that these people never thought of before. I explained G&W to them. And all this stuff I don't explain in 2-3 simple paragraphs. I explain them like a school book report in almost every post. I know my stuff and will present it to the table.

And I don't know about other characters? How the heck you think I can explain a match up if I know nothing about the other side. This is just a fail logic to use on me. And I am not stubborn. Sorry if I refuse to take BS from people who like to be a-holes troll, etc. Don't insult or mess with me and we won't have a problem. it is not hard to get on my good side. it is quite easy. Just don't be stupid to show off and be funny on the internet cause that fails so hard. And I can't put my life on the line as of right now that no one on this site rights for the character more than me. I dare you to try and prove that one.

I have to agree, SBR should have members that know about the MAJORITY, if not all characters of the game. PKMNFAN7664 isn't gonna make the cut just because he knows a ton of **** about Pokemon Trainer. A SBR member is going to be making decisions that affect the game/entire cast as a whole. With great responsibility must come great knowledge... -__-

And no offense Dark Pch, but I also gotta say that you're held back merely by the fact that you don't seem to know enough about characters other than Peach. Of course, we can't just assume that simply because we've never seen you discuss another character with as much intensity as you do with Peach. But surely you get the point.

If they let you in SBR because you know TONS about Peach, then PKMNFAN7664 has to make it too.
I said many times before, I only care about Peach, so will talk only about her. Only thing I care about when it comes to this annoying game.Yet that does not mean I don't know about others. But here is a Few other characters that I know about but don't say anything about cause I just don't have the time to worry about them.

Link
Ike
Zelda
Marth

My focus and work is on Peach and only reason I play this game. If she was not in it, I not touch this game. That one character and buffiing her up in the knowledge of people and her metagame in the SBR/the world is my job and what I care about the most. I am just just some Peach player. I am also a PLAYER in general who knows his ****. I'll fight and deal with alot of stuff, being flamed ganged up on, insulted, hated by alot of people in this community. Not what I am here for. I'm the most determind Peach player and I not rest for no one no matter what.

So people, lets not assume Idk this game, lets not assume I don't know what it takes to be good. Anyone who knows alot about a character lower then high tier and can beast with them is seriously not stupid, Cause that takes far more work and brains then doing that with high tiers, true facts

One more thing, if you wanted to throw "he only knows one character" logic at me again, some don't belong in there. Again these are weak logics dude.

(and I beast say this now since people assume so much my tone on the net, this is not a flame or attacking you, just expressing my opinion.)

Except it doesn't
It was a very small tournament. Do you honesly think I would actually considering that placing valid?
Or if I **** a tourney full of n00bs and take 1st, you honestly think its valid. hardly.

The sienna color suits you by the way.

LOL WUT?
Do tell me kid how you would know anything about my placing if you do not follow it at all?
let alone again, tournament placing means little, If you cannot speak properly, then what you see and do means little.

Inductive reasoning is flawed for this very reasoning.
Hence why tournament placings isn't a determinate factor. Let alone yo do not well at all.
You only place well in scrub tourneys.

Doubt it.
Inui is in the SB for a reason and its no just because he is a top player in doubles.
This is the same for MOST SBR members.
They are i there not only because their skill level is high, but because they have in incredible understanding abut the game and understand what goes into competitive play.

Beating m2k does not guarantee you would be in the SBR, it only says you are a high level player, knowledge is what brings forth the validity of your arguments, not your skill.

I am sorry what?
Are you in the SBR?
Do you knw their qualifications.
Inf act, there are several SBR embers who are in it and they aren't the best.
Emblem Lord who left.
Spadefox isn't a big name player but he is ****ing brilliant.
Needless to say, your argument holds little weight.

Don't include yourself.

Actually that would be part of it. Character representation in the SBR isn't very great. If you notice the tierlist, there wasn't much work put into their placement. As such a low tier character player or hell, someone who understands the character, would be a great asset.

Of course this does not make the character any more viable tournaments, but it ensures that all part sof the game is understood and that little surprises would await.

it would be because he knows brawl, is a high quaility player and has a mass of knowledge of a mass of characters, not just cause hes good with sonic
*facepalm*
Oh look, you agreed to my point from EARLIER,
GG

A year ago? It actually was only a few months ago.
And you got mocked for it.
Fact of the matter is, you are an individual who relies too heavily on inductive reasoning.

I don't care if you did well in a tourney where you did not face good double teams. That's like being happy you won a gamestop tourney that was filled with 8 year olds.
Unless you are beating a team like Inui and Atomsk, who would care?

Be careful Kid. you're making an *** of yourself.
Inui, Adumbrodeus and a few other players know I am unable to attend tourney's for good reason.

Otherwise, I would go and shut you up. Until then, make sure you give adumbrodeus the money for me. I don't have the free time to be traveling to west bubba **** to get something owed to me long ago. kthx

People=/=me. Don't bring them up.

No duh, thats why most of the people in the SBR play hightier/top tier characters.
However, character representation would provide them information and insight to characters they may not be familiar with or feel unsure about. Which was the point in the firs tplace of you actually understood what was being said instead of opening your mouth like a tool.

The SBR should have people like Dark pch who not only would offer someone who mains a lower tiered character, but someone who also would provide lots of insight concerning a character is kinda in limbo.

Except no one said the SR is looking for Sonic mains. What is being said is that the SBR SHOULD take in some people who mained the character to offer more character representation. That way the tierlist doesn't look iffy below B tier.

Pray tell, what REPUTABLE tourneys have you won Kid?
No really, at least when Inui talks crap, he has good reason for it.

@inui: By no means am I insulting you dude.
..........*kills myself and goes to heaven*

God.....why the hell is this guy not in the SBR, only you would know the answer?

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I didn't mean experience against Ike, I meant experience as Ike. >_>

And then all that needs to happen is that Random Ike Guy needs to dominate more tournaments so he can move about PT, and Ness can knock PT down into E tier, where he belongs.

As for Diddy > Falco.....I'm not sure really. Both have their strong points and weak points....
Obvious solution is obvious.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I do, not yet though. His players need to get better.

However, this vid showcases all the potential he needs.
How does that work with Ike? Just curious as Ike has no auto snap on his aether and all of that.

And while that's interesting, I don't think that's going to shoot up him. Not without rep to prove this is useable in tournaments even with it's strict timing.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
How does that work with Ike? Just curious as Ike has no auto snap on his aether and all of that.
It's not the auto snap on that makes it work, it's the ledgegrab itself.

It works fine on Ike if you time it with the ledgegrab.

And while that's interesting, I don't think that's going to shoot up him. Not without rep to prove this is useable in tournaments even with it's strict timing.
It's humanly possible to get inputs down to a frame, this technique is extremely powerful and works against anybody who has to grab the ledge, it makes that need, death. It's humanly possible, therefore at the top of the metagame it's usable.

That said, I already said he needs better players. I'm pretty much the only non-mario player that knows this (everyone else who knows that doesn't play mario is pretty much because I told them), so if only to display this tech, they need to perfect it and start using it to place and **** against previously troublesome match-ups.

Nestec

Smash Ace
Dark Pch, I'm just gonna say now that your quoting is effed up in your above post... lol
Please fix it, because no one can tell what it is that you're trying to say there.

Dark.Pch said:
God.....why the hell is this guy not in here, only you would know the answer?
rofl, what does this even MEAN?

Dark.Pch said:
As such a low tier character player or hell, someone who understands the character, would be a great asset.
Nope, otherwise super-biased Samus main would belong in the SBR. Even when he/she does not know any other character very well.

Dark.Pch said:
My focus and work is on Peach and only reason I play this game. If she was not in it, I not touch this game. That one character and buffiing her up in the knowledge of people and her metagame in the SBR/the world is my job and what I care about the most. I am just just some Peach player. I am also a PLAYER in general who knows his ****. I'll fight and deal with alot of stuff, being flamed ganged up on, insulted, hated by alot of people in this community. Not what I am here for. I'm the most determind Peach player and I not rest for no one no matter what.
This is why you would make a horrible candidate for SBR.

After hearing you say this, why the hell would I trust you to make decisions that will impact the placements/rulings of my mains? Why would I trust you with ANYTHING? You sound faaar too selfish to be in the SBR, kinda like some evil mastermind who just wants to earn Peach a spot in A-Tier.

Dark.Pch said:
Anyone who knows alot about a character lower then high tier and can beast with them is seriously not stupid, Cause that takes far more work and brains then doing that with high tiers, true facts
Dude, lol you're done.

So say I can "beast" with Lucas and I know all there is to know about him. I'm STILL stupid if I can't prove why Olimar is better than Luigi. Regardless of how "beast" I am with Lucas. See what I'm gettin' at here, kid?

And don't start with that tone-reading crap. Nobody cares what mood you're in. ;D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Pch, I'm just gonna say now that your quoting is effed up in your above post... lol
Please fix it, because no one can tell what it is that you're trying to say there.

rofl, what does this even MEAN?

Nope, otherwise super-biased Samus main would belong in the SBR. Even when he/she does not know any other character very well.

This is why you would make a horrible candidate for SBR.

After hearing you say this, why the hell would I trust you to make decisions that will impact the placements/rulings of my mains? Why would I trust you with ANYTHING? You sound faaar too selfish to be in the SBR, kinda like some evil mastermind who just wants to earn Peach a spot in A-Tier.

Dude, lol you're done.

So say I can "beast" with Lucas and I know all there is to know about him. I'm STILL stupid if I can't prove why Olimar is better than Luigi. Regardless of how "beast" I am with Lucas. See what I'm gettin' at here, kid?

And don't start with that tone-reading crap. Nobody cares what mood you're in. ;D
Yea, why would you come to me about other characters when I clearly said I am in it to do justice with Peach and fix her meta game? Excatly.

"After hearing you say this, why the hell would I trust you to make decisions that will impact the placements/rulings of my mains?"

This is really a dumb thing to ask me. This just killed your whole post to a point I don't even need to speak about this with you.

And one more thing:

"So say I can "beast" with Lucas and I know all there is to know about him. I'm STILL stupid if I can't prove why Olimar is better than Luigi. Regardless of how "beast" I am with Lucas. See what I'm gettin' at here, kid?"

They have Falcon over freaking LINK! And Ihave not seen anyone in the SBR explain that when it is clearly obvious as hell link is better. Congrats, you just helped link Pwn the SBR.

Also, I am not no kid, I am 21 lil boy.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Wow, I was jsut bearing up to make this whole WoT to DP, and nestec went and said everything I was going to say already, thanks a lot dude. I appreciate that

EDIT
@ SFP
The other ZSS mains avatar from that picture is better than yours

Clai

Smash Lord
Yea, why would you come to me about other characters when I clearly said I am in it to do justice with Peach and fix her meta game? Excatly.

"After hearing you say this, why the hell would I trust you to make decisions that will impact the placements/rulings of my mains?"

This is really a dumb thing to ask me. This just killed your whole post to a point I don't even need to speak about this with you.

Well, people rely on people from the SBR to give knowledgable opinions about all characters. If you don't know any character other than your own well, then what kind of weight are you pulling in that room? The SBR wants people that can know about and explain the current metagame in regards of tournaments, match-ups, etc, not someone with an incredible amount of bias toward one character.

They have Falcon over freaking LINK! And Ihave not seen anyone in the SBR explain that when it is clearly obvious as hell link is better. Congrats, you just helped link Pwn the SBR.
The SBR doesn't really care about characters in the fail tiers. Maybe they thought Falcon had more potential, or maybe he had better tournament results. It doesn't matter. It's not like people are really going to hold the SBR for putting the worst character in the game over the third and second worst characters in the game (I think Falcon is worse than Ganon, but that may be character bias on my part).

Nestec

Smash Ace

You yourself stated that you needed to be in the SBR. I am merely pointing out why you do not belong there.

Dark.Pch said:

Explain to me how it kills my argument.

Dark.Pch said:
And one more thing:

"So say I can "beast" with Lucas and I know all there is to know about him. I'm STILL stupid if I can't prove why Olimar is better than Luigi. Regardless of how "beast" I am with Lucas. See what I'm gettin' at here, kid?"

For one, Link>Captain Falcon is FAAAAR more debatable than Olimar>Luigi. My point was that an idiot who is a Lucas expert and cannot explain Olimar being better than Luigi does not belong in the SBR.

Also, I am not no kid, I am 21 lil boy.
LOL your grammar says otherwise.

Da K.I.D. said:
Wow, I was jsut bearing up to make this whole WoT to DP, and nestec went and said everything I was going to say already, thanks a lot dude. I appreciate that
No problem, you owe me though. ^_______^

Da K.I.D. said:
EDIT
@ SFP
I luvs me da booty

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
can anyone tell me how to permanantly change my post color?

since i did it to respond to that post, and i see DP doing it

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, people rely on people from the SBR to give knowledgable opinions about all characters. If you don't know any character other than your own well, then what kind of weight are you pulling in that room? The SBR wants people that can know about and explain the current metagame in regards of tournaments, match-ups, etc, not someone with an incredible amount of bias toward one character.

The SBR doesn't really care about characters in the fail tiers. Maybe they thought Falcon had more potential, or maybe he had better tournament results. It doesn't matter. It's not like people are really going to hold the SBR for putting the worst character in the game over the third and second worst characters in the game (I think Falcon is worse than Ganon, but that may be character bias on my part).
Ok, check this out. You say:

"Well, people rely on people from the SBR to give knowledgable opinions about all characters."

How can people go to them with characters outside of high tier when they have to VOTE for character placement on the list. Also you said:

"The SBR doesn't really care about characters in the fail tiers."

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!

Then why go to them about these characters when they don't care. Why make a tier list with them. might as well just make a list with high tiers only coming from them. might as well go talk to all the people that used this characters at high level of play and say screw the SBR, they only care about high tiers. or else there be no need for a voting. voting proves that they don't know anything about these characters. And the smart thing to do if they wanted to no about them and make it legit is to quick with the high tier crap and work on characters that need more attention and better understanding.

Like get people that can actually talking about this characters in depth. Darkmusican for Zelda. Shadowlink or Malcom. There is more for the other characters, but I don't know them.

These people are wasting time. get people who know thier **** with thier character and can fight for them and explain. Cause when a mid or low tier beats a high tier player, people gonna be johning saying "wait, I thought this character could not do this to me, or I don't know much about them, I hear they suck and have nothing to worry about." I see this nonsense all the time.

People wanna get a better understanding on characters and high levels of play with them. Then there should be people as I stated in there. That way, there be no need to vote on stuff cause this person just told you SOOOOOOOOOO much stuff on this character, from match ups to the basics to advance stuff. Like Seriously.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657

EDIT
@ SFP
sigh

can anyone tell me how to permanantly change my post color?

since i did it to respond to that post, and i see DP doing it
DP is doing it manually. You can't.

Nestec

Smash Ace
But SFP, your avatar is still delicious!!! XD XD XD

Who is that bi+ch woman anyway?

Dark.Pch said:
Nonsensical mess followed awkwardly by cricket chirps
Dude, lol, you're taking the SBR waaaaay too seriously. Hell, you're taking the entire Smash community too seriously.

If the SBR does not fulfill your desires, YOU fill in what they're missing. You don't need to be in the SBR to have your opinion listened to. If Peach is being underrated because no one in the SBR is taking her seriously, TOO BAD. Don't go around complaining about it and saying that the SBR needs you, because you're wasting your time.

Seriously, you act like the SBR is some kind of federal legion.

Clai

Smash Lord
Then why go to them about these characters when they don't care. Why make a tier list with them. might as well just make a list with high tiers only coming from them. might as well go talk to all the people that used this characters at high level of play and say screw the SBR, they only care about high tiers. or else there be no need for a voting. voting proves that they don't know anything about these characters. And the smart thing to do if they wanted to no about them and make it legit is to quick with the high tier crap and work on characters that need more attention and better understanding.
The majority of people in the Smash Community don't care about characters that are clearly unviable for tournaments. The metagame of this game focuses on characters that are tournament viable, so obviously the SBR is going to stack itself with people that are knowledgeable about the viable characters. Really, if the SBR puts a crap character over another crap character because it doesn't know enough about both crap characters, not enough people are going to complain about it for it to be relevant. If a low-tier main finds this unfair and wants to change this by being part of the SBR, that person better know enough about the current metagame to being relevant discussion to the table, even if their character is talked about rarely if at all.

Like get people that can actually talking about this characters in depth. Darkmusican for Zelda. Shadowlink or Malcom. There is more for the other characters, but I don't know them.

These people are wasting time. get people who know thier **** with thier character and can fight for them and explain. Cause when a mid or low tier beats a high tier player, people gonna be johning saying "wait, I thought this character could not do this to me, or I don't know much about them, I hear they suck and have nothing to worry about." I see this nonsense all the time.
Okay, but if it doesn't happen often enough to change the metagame, does it really matter? Really, if low-tier characters aren't contributing to the metagame, then why are we going to have people representing them if they're too deluded in their characters to know what the actual metagame is like? They'll only be a distraction.

People wanna get a better understanding on characters and high levels of play with them. Then there should be people as I stated in there. That way, there be no need to vote on stuff cause this person just told you SOOOOOOOOOO much stuff on this character, from match ups to the basics to advance stuff. Like Seriously.
Too bad too few care about these characters for the results of the vote to matter to the public. Like seriously, high-level play with these characters is so rare that's rarely going to be called up in discussions. I repeat this again, if someone maining a low-tier character wants to be part of the SBR, that person better contribute to the votes and discussions that actually mater. It's something that people are going to accept.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You yourself stated that you needed to be in the SBR. I am merely pointing out why you do not belong there.
So me wanting to fix a broken metagame and bring a characters true skills in a competitive gamming which her and match ups not only affect her, but how others can handle her so they don't win, lose(and also and to the compatitive game of this game) to her Is a reason not to be in there?

Ok, then lets boot some people out the SBR right now.

Explain to me how it kills my argument.
WTH would you come to me and ask me about a subject I don't know about, instead of asking someone else? How stupid is that?

For one, Link>Captain Falcon is FAAAAR more debatable than Olimar>Luigi. My point was that an idiot who is a Lucas expert and cannot explain Olimar being better than Luigi does not belong in the SBR.
And why are you here thinking I only know about Peach nor I don't know anyone else out of Peach. Cause I said my main focus is Peach? And Link>falcon does not need a debate. Link pwn Falcon, but the lack of smart link players on this site Like Deva and legan leads to these people not knowing much about link. Yet this is common sense. Peach is my job and my goal. But don't **** here thinking that is all I know cause I don't speak about others, that is not my job nor my focus. I'll let people who main them do that.

LOL your grammar says otherwise.
I'm sorry, I blame it on me being hispanic and spanish being the first language I ever learned. Please don't make fun of me and try to embarrass me infron of people. It hurts.

Nestec

Smash Ace
So me wanting to fix a broken metagame and bring a characters true skills in a competitive gamming which her and match ups not only affect her, but how others can handle her so they don't win, lose(and also and to the compatitive game of this game) to her Is a reason not to be in there?
The fact that that is ALL that you offer is a reason for you not to be in there. I am sorry to inform you of this truth.

Ok, then lets boot some people out the SBR right now.
Gimme some names, yo.

WTH would you come to me and ask me about a subject I don't know about, instead of asking someone else? How stupid is that?
I wouldn't. Because you're not and do not belong in the SBR.

And why are you here thinking I only know about Peach nor I don't know anyone else out of Peach. Cause I said my main focus is Peach?

Did I say you were that idiot? No. I was attacking your argument that "Anyone who knows alot about a character lower then high tier and can beast with them is seriously not stupid, Cause that takes far more work and brains then doing that with high tiers, true facts".

I'm sorry, I blame it on me being hispanic and spanish being the first language I ever learned. Please don't make fun of me and try to embarrass me infron of people. It hurts.
My apologies then, friend.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
youre hispanic?

Youre darker than night dude, i could have sworn you was black.

not trying to be mean, just sayin... that caught me off guard

Nestec

Smash Ace
Man, it woud be incredible if smashers looked like their mains.

I would love to play a set or two against this chick.

Just thought I'd share that fantasy with you guys.

Dark.Pch, I'd say "sure, you can be in the SBR if you want", if that was you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
youre hispanic?

Youre darker than night dude, i could have sworn you was black.

not trying to be mean, just sayin... that caught me off guard
WTH?

You must have seen some other dude who is dark as nite. You are seriously going over board. I'm about average dark skin tone.

And I would dress up like that if it ment getting into the SBR, I am not playing no games when it comes to my character. I'm dead serious. You are what you play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom