• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Apprently my point I was trying to make was not recieved how I expected it to be.

I was trying to point out that pikachu does indeed have some bad match ups. And if anyone was going to continue the conversation with rankings for pikachu next tier list, I was adding that there are still a lot of other match-ups that prohibit pikachu from being able to move much higher than they already are.
Marth loses to MK, D3 and Snake 65:35, 60:40 and 60:40 respectively. Pikachu does just as well.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Actually, with the new CG's on Snake and Falco, those matchups will shift to at least 55:45 in Pika's favor, possibly more. Pikachu also has an advantage on D3, and everyone is disadvantaged against MK. However, the matchups against ROB, G&W, and Marth are still bad matchups, but they are ones in which pikachu can hold his own when played right. So, pikachu CAN win tournaments on his own. It might be harder than blowing people away with MK, but it is doable. Just ask Anther.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Depends. I can see Lucas doing okay, and Ness is all about spacing games. I wouldn't doubt them so much quite yet.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
PSI magnet prevents camping?

How does that work with stuff like Waddles/Nades/LAZAHS!!!/some other crap I can't think of as of now.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Curses.

This is what happens when I reply to a post who didn't quote somebody and think it's just a general statement.

...Yay hypocrisy, because I don't quote people either unless it's beca- *shot*

Look at how many posts choknater made since 2002 Dec. So that's like 5450 posts in like 7 years.

Kinzer made 5600 in less than a year.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol you are obviously new here and dont know people...

including alt accounts, and the mods altering his account, chok probably has more posts than anyone on this website.

im guessing around 15000 at this point

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Deathcarter's Most Likely Incorrect Tier List v 2.0

Chuck Norris Tier
Meta Knight
Captain Falcon's Manliness (yes, MK is THAT broken)

Top Tier
Snake
Wario
Falco
G&W
DDD
Marth
Diddy Kong

High Tier
Pikachu
R.O.B.
Olimar
Kirby
Ice Climbers
Lucario
Zero Suit Samus
Donkey Kong

High-Mid Tier
Mama Luigi
Toon Link
Peach
Wolf
Zelda/Shiek

Manly Tier
Pit (I have 4 reason why Pit is manly if anyone is interested)

Low-Mid Tier
Bowser
Fox
Shiek
Ike
Zelda
Ness

Low Tier
Sonic
Mario
Yoshi
Pokemon Trainer
Lucas
Jigglypuff

Bottom Tier
Samus
Link
Captain Falcon
Ganondorf (Too many "OH ****!" matchups)

Discuss.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
I am pretty sure the mods aren't THAT corrupt.

<_<

Well anyways, Wario seems to be better than Snake according to the Matchups.
Anyone have any objections?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Haha, anywayyyys.....

to woody:

I don't really know about Pit, but I do definitely see Wario and perhaps Pikachu going up on the next edition. But that probably won't be for a while.

MK and Snake the same tier? Yeah, I can see that happening. I honestly think they are on par right now, with MK ahead because he has more good matchups. But no biggie cuz Snake is amazing

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Pit isn't manly. He has a screechy kid voice, no balls, and fights like a woman.

Even Peach is manlier than Pit.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Deathcarter's Most Likely Incorrect Tier List v 2.0
Pits the only character I really know, so... yeah. I think You put him slightly low. I still see him being better then wolf, but the for the other characters in that tier its debatable.

Pit on the current tier list will probably hold his position, though a serious advance in his metagame against MK or G&W could boost him. Some Pit mains have started to feel that maybe the MK match up isn't as bad for him as first thought... some anyway.

Yes, and that's what takes away most of his manliness. It's creepy. >_<
Pit is probably older and more... experienced (:laugh::laugh:) then half the cast being an angelic commander.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Please, do share.
1. Pit is a captain. To be entrusted with the lives of all of your subordinates is one of the manliest responsibilities any man could have. This also makes Olimar manly.

2. Pit's taunts, ignoring the horrible voice, are manly. He decides when the fight is on. Despite everyone in Brawl being able to do that, Pit actually has a war cry with his taunt. And since camping is unmanly (despite being smart), Pit can taunt anyone who plays an excessive defensive game that they cannot beat him because they are not ready yet.(Unless they are Olimar, Falco, or Sonic with broken camping/running speed).

3. Real men fight to protect something they love or beleive in. This is why men were considered the heads of the households until the last 40 years.

4. Pit's outfit is so ugly, that no woman, real or fictional, would be caught dead wearing it in this day and age. Since women won't wear it (unlike tiaras, overalls, tight pants, or earings) it is automatically manly by default. (okay the last one is based upon a technicality, sue me)

Browny

Smash Hater
So I just realised, now with Ankokus rankings list dead, I can see tier list v3 is going to be even more stupidly biased and a complete joke. high placing PT and Sonic mains are going to have all thier tourney credibility lost simply because sbrb members still believe things as they were back in 2008 because they can never be exposed to every characters metagames.

mass fail

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
i just want a new list out quickly because this one takes the cake and is a complete joke
Why don't you wait until June 5th for the new list. But you shouldn't care for the tier list anyways, it will take a lot of tries to make the tier list make since.

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
Well, all the highlights were Wario 3rd, Falco 9th(not much representation)

Pokemon Trainer and Sonic were much higher.

Peach and Yoshi were higher.

Other than that, its the same really.

kr3wman

Smash Master
ok this guy makes a point, why??

the character doesnt make the player, the player makes the character
The character is the character and the player is the player.

Nothing changes in the game, we just change how we play.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
The tier list is a mere information. Nothing else.

EENFORMASHUN.

You know, stuff to look up and such. It's no commitment, no law and no magic.

kr3wman

Smash Master
that had to be the most stupidest responses i ever heard in my life
That had to be the most stupidest responses I ever read in my life.

And when you will actually take two seconds to really, really think about what I said, you probably will think it was obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom