• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The official "RATE MY KIRBY" and "HELP WITH A MATCHUP" thread!

Is this thread useful?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I'm confident that Kirby doesn't have as much of a hard time with Diddy like with other characters. Since Kirby is in the air most of the time and its really easy to gimp diddy.
I never had any problem fighting Diddy's with Kirby.

NinjaLink, you should do Wifi. You might get even better if you do. More practice with different match ups and such.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I'm confident that Kirby doesn't have as much of a hard time with Diddy like with other characters. Since Kirby is in the air most of the time and its really easy to gimp diddy.
I never had any problem fighting Diddy's with Kirby.

NinjaLink, you should do Wifi. You might get even better if you do. More practice with different match ups and such.
I cant do wifi and no it wont help me out. I've done my bigass share of the matchups more than u can imagine.:psycho: Playing wifi doesnt help matchups if u cant properly time anytime. Dont take wifi so serious.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
well remember this. Rob's up-b is his main weakness. Either dair or stone him coming up.
Just be careful when using Dair. His Uair goes through Kirby's Dair, so try to hit when he won't expect it or after he whiffs an aerial (Then Dair>footstool works very well.).

Also, guys, we have a Kirby Random Chat Thread for all this offtopic stuff.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Plz rate teh Hoboz or I'll eat uz >:#

Hobo vs. Calic 1
Hobo vs. Calic 2
Hobo vs. Calic 3
Hobo vs. Hilt 1
Hobo vs. Hilt 2

I want to know what I'm doing wrong if I'm doing anything wrong. Plz help the poor improve D:
yay! thanks for reviving the thread, I intended to get a couple videos of myself in here, but I haven't played much Brawl at all in the past week. Finding it...boring...at the moment, due to how bad the balance of the game is, coupled with how horrible wifi is :urg:

Are these on wifi, by the way?

Anyway...I watched the first few second of match 1, and the thunderjolt spam by Pikachu made me laugh, in a sad kind of way. I'll continue watching now.

- You took way too much damage from those thunderjolts in the start. All you had to do was jump up on the platforms in the middle to avoid them. o_O
-You made up for it with jablock ownage. LOL
-That fthrow -> final cutter attempt was cool, but I think it comes out too slow to really work, and it's punishable if he blocks/dodges it.
-Rainbow Cruise owned both of you :p good match though..spammy Pikachus are annoying, huh?

match 2:
-you can get around thunderjolts pretty easily with well-timed Bairs. You let him control the fight a little too much in the beginning
-You can smash DI out of Pikachu's downsmash by hitting up on the C-stick and control stick repeatedly.
-When he was offstage at :48, a Dair would have been more effective than a final cutter.
-You're using fsmash too much.
-The hammer to recover at about 1:00 didn't help you. I can't really explain what you should have done differently to recover at that point, it's just a live and learn situation I guess. But instead of hammering, preparing to do an aerial or airdodge would be more effective, especially if you know he's going to edgeguard with
broken
Thunder.
-Nice Stone at 2:27, I found myself thinking "he better use Stone..." and you did :D
-Jump over Thunderjolt spam dewd. You're rolldodging way too much (bad habit, I would know) but Kirby specializes in aerial assaults, with the five jumps and awesome air moves and all.

Against Hilt 1:
-Pummel when you grab.
-Olimar is broken as hell. T_T
-When he was at 150+, you probably could kill him with an upthrow. You did a downtilt at one point, where grabbing him might have finished him off.
-ok you got it, but a little too late, you already lost a stock. :[
-good ending.

against Hilt 2:
-you kept hitting his Pikmin with back air, doesn't that make it stale? Chances are high you'll need it to ko...
-when you knocked him off the stage at 3:25...do you ever try just hanging on the edge to edgeguard him? I do that to Olimars a lot, and it usually works, but I think good Olimars can get around it by throwing a pikmin at you, or something. At least I've heard "good Olimars don't get gimped" but I've never seen it. It didn't look like he was at an angle to throw a pikmin at you anyway...
I usually get hit by their Up B, but they aren't able to grab the edge and die.
-When you upthrew at 3:36, you should have followed him up and attempted to ko with uair. Kirby is stronger than Olimar in the air, don't wait for him to come back down to the ground where he has the advantage.
-You could have survived that last throw ko with better DI. Olimars usually throw down (I think) which sends you flying up for a star KO, so hold the control stick to the left (in your case) and your angle would have changed, increasing you chance of survival.

Your Kirby is really impressive though. Read my advice and see what's useful to you...the only other thing I can think of is that you make really good usage of ftilt and dtilt, but I didn't see much utilt. It's a great move, especially after rolldodging. Try it out some more.

King of Hoboz

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the advice, that's exactly what I needed to hear for once: I really need to practice DI more >.> But yea know, grounded and this post is illegal so it's hard : D
I've been using Utilt more but those vids I've lost and they're aren't uploaded yet : P

Anyway, these aren't Wifi.

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
also hoboz, try to get out of the habit of using an airdodge as a means of DI'ing at high percentage. F-air and especially b-air work MUCH better for high percentage DI. Its just dependent on which one you get used to first. It takes some getting used to, once again.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Asdioh (Kirby) vs machinegunnorm (Snake) 1/3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up_sdkqgy-Q
Asdioh (Kirby) vs machinegunnorm (Snake) 2/3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwzgl_J-Sio
Asdioh (Kirby) vs machinegunnorm (Snake) 3/3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx_RLPFtyno

Match 1 is still processing for some reason...

I recorded a bunch of games, but the file sizes are FREAKING HUGE and take FOREVER to upload to youtube, so it may be a while before I put them online. Anyway, watch me fail against Snake on wifi. :/

And I do make a lot of stupid mistakes (especially with rolldodging, I haven't played much the past week or more and I seem to have gotten slightly back into the rolldodging habit) I'll try to eliminate that.

However, I do have some redeeming moments against his Snake. :] :[

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
Made a thread but I will try to let it die and use this one, which I thought died myself.

LINK

Enjoy.

Watched 3/3 Asdioh, nice game, didnt think Halberd had that low of a ceiling (death 2).

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
For Hoboz:

Okay, so I'm able to watch some videos finally, and thus I have seen Hoboz's. Here's the advice I have for you:

Vs Pikachu:

-Is that jolt getting annoying? I'm getting annoyed just listening to it. A great way to stop it is to take his power and keep jumping and shooting. You have more jumps than Pikachu, and as such stay in the air longer, get more jolts out, and avoid his. It works really well since you outspam them, thus encouraging them to find something else, and it is good for messing up their QAC, especially on BF.

-You rolldodge way too much, and on top of that, you tend to rolldodge in the wrong direction. If a Pikachu is spamming jolts at you, try to get closer to him to get more hits in without getting projectile spammed as much. + against Pikachu rolling away from him got you hit with the jolts anyway, since you'd roll with them.

-A little too much stone, and while you seem to use it pretty well, there were times where the Pika player could have punished.

-You have 5 jumps, use them. There were a few times in the match on BF where you stoned down, then FCed without jumping, and I believe a few times where you FCed from pretty high up, both of which could have been easily edgeguarded (I would know, I made the same mistake at a tourny and have been kicking myself for it since.). Also, if you can help it, don't land FC onstage if your opponent is within range to shield then punish.

-That Pikachu seemed really predictable, and well, honestly, kind of bad (despite doing certain very cool things), so you shouldn't have had too much trouble taking his power.

-You can AD through the thunder. That could help you quite a bit.

-DI out of the Dsmash.

Vs Olimar:

-GRAB THE EDGE! ARG! I seriously yelled at the screen when you sent Olimar off the edge at 155%, then tried to do an aerial instead of grabbing the edge and watching him fall to his doom (It cost you a stock too).

-No point in doing spotdodges when a Pikmin's latched on you.

-Try to get Olimar offstage more and keep him there. Olimar's recovery is fairly easy to gimp, so you don't have to try to Dair him at all costs.

-Don't attack Olimar from above when he's onstage. Usmash beats you in every scenario.

-Great job predicting the grabs.

-You took Olimar's power, but you spat out Pikachu? WHY?

In General:

-Less rolldodging.

-More powerstealing against spammy characters.

-Inhaling at the edge is a BAD idea. Most people won't just get up into it.

-Very nice usage of FFed Fair.

-You seem hesitant to approach. While caution is good, you still need to approach when people are shooting stuff at you, otherwise they'll just keep shooting stuff at you.

-Nice use of tilts, as Asidoh said, but needs more Utilt!

-Nice ledgeplay. I forget what game it was (I think vs Pika on BF) where you kept Uairing through his attacks and abusing the ledge invincibility.

-You had some nice stone usage, but like I said before, a bit too much.

-Be careful where and when you use FC onstage. It is easily punishable if the opponent is near. Also, don't use FC after a throw, except maybe a Uthrow (that's the only one that it's safe against most characters for.). There are much better things to follow with. For more info, look here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=203991

Anyway, your Kirby is pretty good, but it needs to work on some things (listed above). Good luck!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
For Vulcan:

Sorry for the double post, but this is another wall of text for someone else... (Asidoh, I'll get to yours eventually. I just think others need help much more than you do.)

Anyway, Vulcan, things you need to work on:

-Playing people with a little more skill. Seriously, it's hard to judge anything when your opponent gets hit by everything and punishes nothing.

-Dairs: Way too many of them, and not always at the right times. If the TL player had some skill, he'd Utilt or Usmash, both of which beat your Dair, instead of chronically shielding and still getting hit.

-Never, EVER approach with FC. Sure, you can use it to bait some characters into approaching (though not really TL, since he has a good projectile game), you should never, and I repeat, NEVER use it as an approach.

-I can't believe he got hit with stone from that far away. Stone is best used when an opponent can't see it coming (for example, if you get knocked upwards and see TL jumping to Uair you, that's a good time for stone).

-As someone else mentioned, you use Fsmash way too much. It loses it's killing power.

-Uthrow is pretty good for killing at high percents, as are hyphen smashes. Just mentioning that.

-You need to edgeguard more aggressively, especially against characters with bad recoveries, like TL. You seem to just hover by the ledge or wait onstage for him to recover every time. He was practically throwing himself offstage for you, and you kept letting him get back on. Get out there and Bair/Fair/Dair him! (Dair works best offstage after all, or when your opponent doesn't see it coming.). You even got off the ledge so he could grab it after he messed up his recovery once.

-Heh, the first kill of the last match was funny. I know he didn't do it on purpose, but still...

-Don't hang on to the ledge too long against TL: He can spike you with Dair after the invincibility frames wear off.

-Don't feel forced to come down with an attack every time you get forced into the air. If you come down by attacks every time, you get too predictable, and opponents with better priority (Like TL) can punish you for it.

-TL's power is pretty useful, so you might want to nab it. On some stages, like Lylat for example, it's more useful to just inhale him and spit him under the stage though where he can't recover.

-Your approaches and OoS options need some work too, but then again, who's don't?

Meh, that's all I have for now. You might want to take a look at the combo thread and try to see if anything there helps you, and also take a look at some of the other videos in this thread and the criticism they recieve. All in all, you don't have a bad Kirby, but you have some nasty habits you have to break.

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
- I do, but these are all the replays I have at the moment, which were on his console. I plan to add more when I get back to school in a month and play some more.

- Yeah I know, one of the habits I know I have but cannot seem to consistently break.

- Will do, never approaching with FC again.

- I cant believe he did either, usually when that happens he would say he forgets I have it, heh. Ive been trying to limit my stone usage and use it when they wont expect it, slowly getting better at it.

- Yep, another bad habit of mine.

- I tend to use hyphen smashes more then UThrow for kills. Whenever I try to use UThrow for kills it usually fails unless I am on BF and hit a platform, and tend to only go for hyphen smashes when I catch someone freefalling on solid ground.

-Yeah my edgeguard game needs fine tuning, I know I am bad at it, I will work on being more aggressive. I tend to fastfall dairs past people when I try to edge guard and am punished versus better players. Also, vs TLink, sometimes when I go to hit him while recovering I get smacked by his sword, so I am careful, guess I shouldnt be.

- I need to also stop rolling from the edge, gets me punished too much. Falling down and jumping back up seems to be more beneficial.

- Falls into my Dair problem, I tend to attack every time from the air with Dair or Bair. Bair usually works, but I need to start dodging down to the ground instead of attacking.

- I feel that TLink is too floaty to die if I spit him out from under the stage if he has a jump left. Other characters I commonly play, like Ness, Ike and Marth, I am more prone to spit them out under the stage. However, most of the time I just go down with the ship if I am ahead.

- OoS? And yeah, I know my approach game is weak. I was hoping to get into that BRoom to talk about it, but alas. I either do that FC thing which I shouldnt do, or just go with Bair nonstop.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Color coding will be easier.

- I do, but these are all the replays I have at the moment, which were on his console. I plan to add more when I get back to school in a month and play some more.

- I tend to use hyphen smashes more then UThrow for kills. Whenever I try to use UThrow for kills it usually fails unless I am on BF and hit a platform, and tend to only go for hyphen smashes when I catch someone freefalling on solid ground.

-Yeah my edgeguard game needs fine tuning, I know I am bad at it, I will work on being more aggressive. I tend to fastfall dairs past people when I try to edge guard and am punished versus better players. Also, vs TLink, sometimes when I go to hit him while recovering I get smacked by his sword, so I am careful, guess I shouldnt be.

Nothing wrong with being careful. I don't mean you have to jump into people's upB, but remember, most people have only two jumps and an UpB. When the character has a bad UpB (Like TL, DK, etc.), then that leaves them a very small window to use it, and thus they usually do not have time to attack you offstage. Basically, go beat them up before they can get close enough to use that triple jump! (Especially when you see them using their double jump. If they attack, they shall usually fall too low to recover by the time it ends, meaning there's really nothing they can do to you.) Also, you should only fastfall Dairs if you KNOW it will hit and plan on doing a footstool after it (well, offtstage anyway). Otherwise, a normal Dair will usually suffice (Plus certain characters will have to use a very linear UpB to recover after the first Dair spike and can fall right into a second one.)

- I need to also stop rolling from the edge, gets me punished too much. Falling down and jumping back up seems to be more beneficial.

Agreed, though I tend to do it despite my own common sense just because of how awesome that stage humping thing is. :laugh:

- Falls into my Dair problem, I tend to attack every time from the air with Dair or Bair. Bair usually works, but I need to start dodging down to the ground instead of attacking.

Yup, because even Bair can be punished if you become too predictable with it.

- I feel that TLink is too floaty to die if I spit him out from under the stage if he has a jump left. Other characters I commonly play, like Ness, Ike and Marth, I am more prone to spit them out under the stage. However, most of the time I just go down with the ship if I am ahead.

You'd be surprised. If you shoot him right under the bottom of the stage, odds are, like everyone else, he's going to jump by instinct (so many people do that, and I love it), which his jump will be canceled by the stage above him, and then his triple jump can't bring him back from there. Even supposing that doesn't happen, he has to work to get back to the stage, whereas you don't, and can easily intercept him. Best part is, if he's under the stage, he can't afford to attack you, or he will fall too far to recover (if that was even possible to begin with), whereas you have enough jumps to Bair/Uair/Fair/Dair (NOT Nair!) him once or twice and still get back to the stage.

- OoS? And yeah, I know my approach game is weak. I was hoping to get into that BRoom to talk about it, but alas. I either do that FC thing which I shouldnt do, or just go with Bair nonstop.

OoS means out of shield. Several good options are Utilt, Bair, and grabs.
A common approach by many Kirby players is simply to run forward, shield, then grab. Otherwise, you could try to bait your opponent, or just improvise.
(Also, I think you misunderstand what the BRoom is for...)
Hope that helps.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I tried uploading 2 more videos (me getting owned by ZSS, and me getting owned by Donkey Kong) while I was out, but apparently the internet died at one point and then came back on, so youtube said it was "uploading" for four hours but it really wasn't. sigh

I'll get the videos up...I played against a really good TL main named Mero... I recorded matches against his ZSS, DK, and his ROB. I won't upload the match against his G&W because his G&W sucks...there was an epic moment where he BARELY missed a 9 judgement on me and I baired him to death though. XD

I also have two matches of Bunny's ICs owning me, and me 3 stocking (well, Kirbyciding) her MK :p :p

King of Hoboz

Smash Journeyman
Okay, so I'm able to watch some videos finally, and thus I have seen Hoboz's. Here's the advice I have for you:
-Shorten for Suspect's little brain-
Thanks man, good to see caring on the Kirby Boards.

It was kind of odd I spat Pika o.0 hell was I think. Anyway, now that I'm ungrounded I'll be working on that.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I tried uploading 2 more videos (me getting owned by ZSS, and me getting owned by Donkey Kong) while I was out, but apparently the internet died at one point and then came back on, so youtube said it was "uploading" for four hours but it really wasn't. sigh

I'll get the videos up...I played against a really good TL main named Mero... I recorded matches against his ZSS, DK, and his ROB. I won't upload the match against his G&W because his G&W sucks...there was an epic moment where he BARELY missed a 9 judgement on me and I baired him to death though. XD

I also have two matches of Bunny's ICs owning me, and me 3 stocking (well, Kirbyciding) her MK :p :p
Haha, you should have put the dittos up too. =^_^=

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Haha, you should have put the dittos up too. =^_^=
I don't know if I told you, but the camera ran out of memory after the MK match. I'll ask now though: does anyone here actually want to watch Kirby dittos? O_o

If so, I'll record next time...I'll just make sure to not lose, or delete the matches I lose in >__________>

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I don't know if I told you, but the camera ran out of memory after the MK match. I'll ask now though: does anyone here actually want to watch Kirby dittos? O_o

If so, I'll record next time...I'll just make sure to not lose, or delete the matches I lose in >__________>
Oh yeah, you did tell me that. And no, now that I think about it, no one wants to watch Kirby dittos.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I should post this here too..I guess.

From a while ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rrs1O0M7KU
You used, maybe, 10 throws, and 9 of them were f-throws. D-throw does more damage, and my eyes bleed when I watch someone always use that.

Roll>Fsmash? If anything, roll>utilt.

Other than that, critiquing you would be like critiquing you fighting a cpu; there's no way to tell if you did well because you're good or your opponent's bad.

Galaxy

Smash Journeyman
Yeah my game has changed a lot..Not as much smashes and throws and more air game and jab/tilts.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yeah noone's said anything about them...oh well.

Well Kirby boards, I'll see you around Jan. 2-3ish.

*goes to Connecticut*
Due to icy weather, I'm not leaving until tomorrow (Saturday) morning.

So I'm uploading some more matches so that nobody can watch them.

>=D

King of Hoboz

Smash Journeyman
I watched and will now comment.

-Remember when you commented on me about using more UTilt? Use more FTilt and DTilt, I saw one Dtilt with a trip and you weren't able to take advantage of it
-Diversify in you aerial usage, I saw mostly Bair down that connected, I think only an Fair connected also
-You use Smashes right from the vid just now(i feel ******** >>; ), I don't think there's anything to comment in there.
-Not enough grabs (But this is Ice Climbers so it's forgivable : D)

Overall just need to use different moves more often, the general approach and tactics you used were fine. Could have Fair Fastfalled into a Uthrow or something, would have been really useful.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.

-Remember when you commented on me about using more UTilt? Use more FTilt and DTilt, I saw one Dtilt with a trip and you weren't able to take advantage of it
-Diversify in you aerial usage, I saw mostly Bair down that connected, I think only an Fair connected also
-You use Smashes are the right now, I don't think there's anything to comment in there. -WTF? That grammar is so bad it makes my eyes bleed... seriously, what does that say?

Overall just need to use different moves more often, the general approach and tactics you used were fine. Could have Fair Fastfalled into a Uthrow or something, would have been really useful.
^Post in quote.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

-You use Smashes are the right now, I don't think there's anything to comment in there.

I thought about it, and Ice Climbers are kind of a weird matchup to critique XD

You're right, I could use tilts more. However, I think I use ftilt fine. Maybe not in this game (I did use it a lot, but mostly for spacing, it didn't usually connect) but I do use it a lot in other games. As for dtilt, I think I really do need to work on that. I use it rarely, and like you said when it trips, I'm usually not thinking about it so I'm not quick enough to followup successfully. Is dtilt->fsmash really viable, or does the trip send them too far?

I use ftilt after Dair a loooot. And it works really well.

My aerials are pretty diverse in most matches (maybe watch a different one) but I have to be careful with Ice Climbers and get in and out quick, because their down B beats out everthing Kirby has.

Grabbing Ice Climbers = bad :[ upthrow works FAIRLY well, depending on if there's a platform and if your opponent reacts fast enough. Dthrow works alright because the kicks do "area of effect" damage so they both take damage, but as you saw in match 1 Bunny's main Ice Climber punished me during dthrow ending lag.

Thanks for teh review! Moar vids:

Asdioh (Kirby) vs Mero15 (ROB)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKvU0j6jvPc

Asdioh (Kirby) vs Mero15 (Donkey Kong)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKiLICvRLxg

I'd recommend listening to music or something instead of watching with the youtube audio >_> camera was close to the gamecube controller

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Asdioh (Kirby) vs Mero15 (ROB)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKvU0j6jvPc

Asdioh (Kirby) vs Mero15 (Donkey Kong)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKiLICvRLxg

I'd recommend listening to music or something instead of watching with the youtube audio >_> camera was close to the gamecube controller
I was wondering why the controller clicks were so loud. I thought you might be the most aggressive person with a Gamecube controller ever.

You should work on your approaches. You typically only approach with bair and dair, and after a while, good players are going to adapt and start to punish you. Kirby doesn't have a lot of options in terms of approaching, but you should always try to have at least three options for every situation.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
:O ok. But is a well-spaced Bair even punishable, in most cases?

I sometimes use dash attack, sometimes run up to them and spotdodge, sometimes run up and dashgrab. I might even upsmash. It's just that aerial approaches seem so much better with Kirby... what other ways are there to approach? You can spam Final Cutter and force them to approach, but it sucks and I hate spamming.

Seriously, I can't spam. I always thought that, theoretically, I would be harder to punish if I just jumped around spamming spaced Bairs all day to approach, but I get bored of that so easily.

I'm going to hopefully upload two videos today of me against a good Luigi, I think those videos show me at my "best" (well, best I can do on crappy wifi anyway) and they're good matches. In a 3-match set he won matches 1 and 3. Close games though.

Luigi's Fsmash is sooooo good....he barely ever used it though, and he only landed it once. That was my last stock on the last game...instant death >_> so scary. Match 3 wasn't recorded since I only saved those replays, and match 3 was over 3 minutes -_-

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
:O ok. But is a well-spaced Bair even punishable, in most cases?
Depends on the character. I know Pikachu can punish with a Fsmash OoS...

Also, DA works fairly well after a Dtilt trip, FC migt too, and if your opponent is braindead maybe even aerial hammer. For Fsmash, I think it depends on the character (Doesn't how far the character trips vary?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom