• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna be visiting family just north of Pittsburgh for the week of the 4th of July, I was hoping I might be able to get some Smash in while I'm up there.

mordicon

Smash Cadet
There seems to be some smash tonight... is any of it within bus distance of the University of Pittsburgh? Because if not I can't go, that is unless some kind soul were to give me a ride.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I've never seen so much talk of smash with absolutely no mention of a location.

Nitespot R.I.P.

I'm gonna be visiting family just north of Pittsburgh for the week of the 4th of July, I was hoping I might be able to get some Smash in while I'm up there.
"Just north of Pittsburgh," is my jurisdiction! Let me know if there are any particular bad days (besides the 4th itself, I'm assuming), and I'll look to schedule something once the week is nearer.

TheLake

Smash Master
Dude im down abate hit me up with a text cause im too important to text you but you can text me because im important and you are not

724 504 8100

M@v

Subarashii!
Hey guys. Sorry I've kind gone into hermit mode the past couple months lol.

Anyway, long story short, It's almost time for me to leave Pittsburgh and live in Maryland. I'll be moving either the first or 2nd week of July (It all depends when the moving company can get my stuff to Maryland), but until then I'll make time to do stuff if people are around.

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
"Just north of Pittsburgh," is my jurisdiction! Let me know if there are any particular bad days (besides the 4th itself, I'm assuming), and I'll look to schedule something once the week is nearer.
I won't have internet during my stay, could I get a number to text during that week?

TheLake

Smash Master
724 504 8100. I can give you bunches of smash numbers yo (INCLUDING ALAN! )

Lets play today everybuuuudy

or tommorow

or the next day

and the next day

and the next day

AND THE NEXT DAY

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
hey, my name is Jared. i am from dallas, texas. dont hold that against me too much. i dont fit in there. i just returned from a backpacking trip through europe and ive decided that pittsburgh is an amazing city and i want to stay. are there any melee events happening soon? fests, tournaments?

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
If anyone's interested, I can probably hold a smashfest at my house the week of July 14th.
Bring whatever you want to drink, no parents, etc. etc.

I can also probably have our pool ready as well.
Let me know BEFORE next Friday, pls.

And also, good luck Jacob!

Top Bottom