• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vudujin

Smash Lord
My place is free @ noon!! I'm trying to get as much practice before Zenith, so come on down!!!

TxT or PosT me

A-Laon

Smash Master
orrrrr jacob you could come down here like old times! :^)
NICE TRY FOOL.

North Hills smash is finally becoming a thing after 7 years. I'll be damned if I let anyone related to Johnny lure my comrades away!

ESPECIALLY when they're already beating my post count.

EDIT: Nvm, Jacob is already sabotaging the operation.

I DON'T KNOW WHO I CAN TRUST ANYMORE.

TheLake

Smash Master
Jacob im off today hold a *POOP* and then we can *POOP* *POOP* *POOP*

"How about you side burns you want some of this milk?"

Vudujin

Smash Lord
yup! my place once again.

Address and phone number is at the top of the page.

Nick, is that new stream on your twitch account? I need to see some of that again.

A-Laon

Smash Master
In a seemingly infinite universe where any number of realities might manifest, Smash on Thursday would solidify this as being the best of all possible worlds.

We should jam too!

Vyke

Smash Champion
Alan, you and your friend should come to my house. I'm off work tomorrow. 264 Moorehead Road, Sarver PA 16055. Phone is 724-816-0011

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Okay, Goast House, what's the carpool situation with that? I can contribute a car if needed, but I'd rather not of course. I'd also need gas money if people want a ride.

EDIT: Also when are people leaving.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Alan, can I come over on thursday? I'll bring my **** n' stuff

Bears, I'm going to Ohio, my car can take 5, and I have Nick and Aaron confirmed thus far. Nick mentioned Stro and Machiavelli Meat-a-balli, but they haven't confirmed anything with me.

You two boys going or shall I save a seat for Bears? Get at me.

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
It all depends on what's easiest for all parties. I do have wheels after all, and I can bring two setups. Also depends on departure time and when we're coming back, and I haven't seen any details yet. Once I have some of that info, I can start making more concrete decisions.

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Alright then, I'm in and I'll drive. So let's figure out times for leaving, and people who don't have my number yet (Carroll, Mach, Aaron, etc) send me a text at (630) 596-3564.

Just fyi, my small ass car technically seats 5, but you probably wanna ride four.

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
So here's what the bearswagon looks like for Saturday:
1. Taki
2. Mach
3. me
4. Mordicon
Hyped for my first out of state tourney, even if it's just Ohio.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I wasn't. I actually laughed heartedly at my own joke.
The truest of trolls.

Team Takiavelli Boumazoli give me your stockuollies

So I guess my car is:

-Look to the ground, see your reflection in TheLake. Watch your mind play tricks on you, and make no mistake
-The intrusion of Vudujin is quite frankly too confusin', but his exclusion would be delusion, because I'm driving the car
-On our way out of PGH, Carroll and sing to the songs on the mix tape. Even though these rhymes are better than P.diddy's, I'm don't think my car has room for all the biddies.
-But mathematically speaking in the English alphabet; The link in the Strong is even stronger if you subtract the last two consonants.
-Everybody glued to a tv set. Cathode rays haven't passed on yet. The tourney's getting started so bring your body-bag, and watch the generation of the Silent Swag.

Top Bottom