• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'm driving to Zenith.

So far it's:

-Me
-Johny
-Londell
-?????
-?????

Got room for two more.
We'll be staying at Morning Thunder's house. It's a 5 hour drive to his house, then a 1 1/2 hour drive to the venue. We're leaving Friday afternoon around 5. Johny, tell Londell to be prepared to leave from work.

Abate, do you wanna come with us?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I posted this in the Facebook group, but im hosting a small project m tournament at AiP. It's joined with a class im taking where we have to advertise for a big tournament next quarter made up of student made games. (aka Lokii gets to TO a school tournament apparently by accident?)

But this is a tourney sponsored by my smash club thing. Top 3 get amazon gift cards ($20, $10, $5). It's just in the main AiP building thing (420 blvd of the allies in downtown pittsburgh)

free to enter. its gon be fun i hope maybe

come play some project m and test some level design stuff
wooooooooo

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
What day and time is the Project M tournament?

Also @ Aaron: http://i.imgur.com/IjiFYBJ.gif
This video.... TOO GOOD!
Also I am going to start posting again for one reason and one reason only...... Alan asked me to.
SO much love to all my smashy smash friends!

"I'm gonna pop some SKRAAAA!
Only got twenty dollars in my pocket
I - I - I'm hunting, looking for a come-up
This is ****ing awesome." - It was Link that originally introduced Macklemore to Ryan Lewis and thus got his friends influential music to be heard around the world.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Get me some resources and i could maybe someday make it

I've been meaning to start modding. Modeling isnt my strongsuit, but I need to get better. It's very geometric, so that's a good sign.
Skybox might end up being difficult to make though.

I just dont know how to get it to work in engine.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Carroll you should totally celebrate by coming down to aip tomorrow
yuuuuup

i'll give you a free cupcakeeeee : D

(oh lord i still have to make the cupcakes ffffffff)

Vyke

Smash Champion
"Wrong wrong wrong. Sure it sounds like nasus, I guess. but it doesn't carry any weight. It's hollow, its just words, like a copy of a copy.
The reason everyone loved Nasus voice, was the man himself saying it. You can hear years of experience, life, death, wisdom, in that voice. Not in an obtrusive way, that we can detect on a conscience level. Something that widdled down deep into our id's and made us get chills."

Somebody said this about a Nasus voice impersonation today.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
"Wrong wrong wrong. Sure it sounds like nasus, I guess. but it doesn't carry any weight. It's hollow, its just words, like a copy of a copy.
The reason everyone loved Nasus voice, was the man himself saying it. You can hear years of experience, life, death, wisdom, in that voice. Not in an obtrusive way, that we can detect on a conscience level. Something that widdled down deep into our id's and made us get chills."

Somebody said this about a Nasus voice impersonation today.
This is Hilarious

Vudujin

Smash Lord
NEW BOARDS OF CANADA ALBUM OUT TODAY!!!!!

I'll be at my place listening to this for the next rest of my life. If anyone wants to smash before I'm enlightened come on down.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Alright, so there's like Smash 4 info, and stuff.

And like, Wii Fit is getting character representation.

So, genuine question: do any of us honestly care about what becomes of that game?

takieddine

Smash Master
I have become more detached from it...they are rehashing the **** out of these games...if they actually embraced the melee community they would actually have good games...

Vyke

Smash Champion
Sakurai demonstrated the new gameplay of the new Smash playing 1v1 with no items. And no, I'm not joking.

He's apparently also starting to "get" the competitive community. No source on this 'cus it's from hearsay.

Top Bottom