• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Yeah I meant weekday sorry I should have been more clear. My weekends are unpredictable so sometimes I can't play like this weekend.

Also I am not super good so I'm looking for good players to play with more frequently than just the weekends so that I can get better faster.
Alright sounds good. My nights are usually the best time, but we'll see. I'm looking to play sometime during the week next week. Let me know what times are best.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Taki! Are you able to smash today (this evening perhaps), or tomorrow?

I left a medical bill in my smash bag.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
OH MY LOW TIER!!!! I'll best get to steppin' lest the rush hour cometh!

Aaron do you wanna go?!?!?!?!

I'm-a gonna textura phone-a message!!!

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Are you a fox? or perhaps. . . Two Foxes!!?? Looking to make a billion combos?!?!? Come and make my video!!! It's easy!! Not hard!!

Vudujin

Smash Lord
It matches so well to the song. . . . . and Fox pretty much imprisons you with his combos. He's gonna build a prison with shine technology. If you touch the bars once you just get thrusted around your cell for eternity.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Lol chad. For what it's worth. I've never deserved a win less then I did when we played. I still stand by being okay with you moving on instead of me but your the homie and declined. MI foxes counter my fox so hard and I don't know why lol. But you got me next time.

Also in case you didn't know, or I never told you. Your like one of my favorite smashers of all time. Doesn't ban anything. Counter picks random. And doesn't John about anything. Youre my idol.
Since when did anyone in MI play Fox?

jbro

Smash Ace
was upset that i didn't go to the tourney this weekend.

then i got up yesterday morning around 8:30 and carroll was in the living room and said he had just gotten home an hour ago.

**** that nonsense.

Life

Smash Hero
Pittsburgh,

I'm trying to get back into smash, since Bethany College's internet is too ****ty to be able to play LoL on anymore, but its too hard to get anywhere because of lack of gas money and such :/

I've only been able to play in 2 tournaments in the past 2 years, which is no fun.

Would anyone be down for smashfests at Bethany?
Where's that at?

(need to stop posting when not on last page bah)

jbro

Smash Ace
Where's that at?

(need to stop posting when not on last page bah)
i believe it's just over the border into WV. bout an hour drive from the burgh.

i have been to bethany college, my band played there.
i will never go back, **** that place (maybe i'd go there to smash though, idk).

Top Bottom