• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

takieddine

Smash Master
Headcount for helpers tomorrow. I'm really counting on you guys!

Jacob?
Aaron?
Nick?
Green Ranger? You can just cargo backthrow all the furniture...
Anyone else interedasted lemme know

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
So we're hosting smash for the Pitt students every (most) Saturdays at 1 PM. How interested would you guys be in just coming to play? However, we ask you bring setups if you can. We had 5 setups for about 14 people (3 CRT, 2 LCD with component cables), which worked out pretty well.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
I'd like to get semi-solidified driving/housing plans for SWEET XI by this Wednesday.

That gives us more than enough time for preparation and ****, because I start Spring Break this weekend, and I need to know if I need to keep some stuff here for Friday night if people stay here. Staying with me adds on an additional hour-and-a-half to our trip in the morning as opposed to only a 2 hour and 15 minute drive from Dempt's.

Unless of course a car goes to AA Friday night and stays there for Saturday, but that's why I posted this.

So we need:
Confirmed drivers:
Estimated number of people actually going:
Who is leaving from where, and when they are leaving:
When cars are returning home from the tournament (i.e. staying in AA for the night if we get housing, or coming home directly after):
Opinions and recommendations:

I'd prefer to not drive if I don't have to, because I usually end up spending more of my money, than money people actually chip in, because a lot of the times I get stiffed, and have to do it myself out of pocket.
I'm good about paying people gas money, so whoever would drive me, if you do, you have my word.

I'm willing to take over if the person driving starts to get tired.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Sorry I missed the move in, gents.

In other news, I got off for Saturday and Sunday so I can make it to Sweet.

The drive from Butler is only 4.5 hours so I'll probably stay behind on Friday night so I can take Aaron right after he gets off work. Doubles starts at noon, so we'll still have a half hour to spare upon arriving. If anyone needs to hop in for a ride you'll need to come find me before I pick up Aaron. We'll be leaving straight from his work.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
i replied :^)

this is my last minute MI tourney shuffle.

Im down to go as long as i can be back before sunday at 10am

jacob if you wanna smash here tonight and leave to pick up aaron in the morning on the way me and (i guess johny) would go.

or if taki wants to go i guess we can go up to butler tonight. would we be able to crash up there for the night?

i got my tax return so im ballin and ready to pay gas mahhhh fuccccc

Aaronnnnnnnnnn we teamin or what!

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Just put in the request for Saturday April 13th for the first Pitt monthly tournament. It would be held at the William Pitt Student Union at the University of Pittsburgh. Anyone know of any NEOH tournaments that might conflict? I've requested to join the FB group, but I've yet to be instated.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Finally figured out what was wrong with my computer simulation after 4 days of being plagued.

Celebrating by listening to Lil B.

Miss you homies.

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Venue secured for the first Pitt monthly tournament. Gonna write up the thread some time this week. Slated to be at Pitt's William Pitt Union Dining Room A on April 13th.

IT'S HAPPENING

jbro

Smash Ace
I'm gonna try to come down for that. Shouldn't be a problem, considering it's all of 20 minutes away. But I'm gonna see if a few of our friends that just recently started playing want to come, I think it would be a real good first tournament for them, considering it's local and there's gonna be some other newer players there.

EDIT: speaking of newer players, daddy ike's falco combo'd my fox last night.. shine to backair to drill spike. he's learning. i'll have him ready in a month

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
hi my name is mew2king do everything for me because im too lazy to plan my own trips lol idk

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Hey, we should do somethin awesome for st patty's day seing as it has PGH green potential written all over it.

I'm thinkin

WOOOOOOAAAAAA

Incoming pgh green harlem shake video.

top THAT

Top Bottom