• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
Only chance? Dude has gone to hundreds of tournaments. The real question is how much milk does M2K drink?

Wait. Did you mean butt?

wat

M@v

Subarashii!
Well, as I predicted in the Hope thread, Hope 6 will be my last Pittsburgh tourney ever. From the looks of things I'm going to moving to Maryland sometime in the next few months. I currently have two job offers, and both are in Maryland. One's government Baltimore/DC area, and the other is Northrop Grumman.
Regardless which offer I decide on, I'll be in roughly the same area.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Just in case this was still a question, I'm not capable of housing people this year. I won't be in town and I'm not making the trip back just to house people for a tournament I'm not going to. Sorry if that causes problems for anyone.

M@v

Subarashii!
Dude Congrats. Northrop Grumman is legit. I do work for them.
I'll still be in town for a couple months at least, as I have to go through national security clearance for both jobs, which takes a while. Both require it, so either way itll be a couple months or more before i start.

TheLake

Smash Master
A resident at worked pissed on my face

I wont post whether I liked it or not because you guys are my friends and its almost christmas

:/

thethethelyme

Smash Cadet
I'll still be in town for a couple months at least, as I have to go through national security clearance for both jobs, which takes a while. Both require it, so either way itll be a couple months or more before i start.
Prepare your self for a 4 hour psych evaluation amongst other things haha. It's a real ***** but worth it I suppose. lol Do you know what you're gonna be doing for them?

M@v

Subarashii!
Prepare your self for a 4 hour psych evaluation amongst other things haha. It's a real ***** but worth it I suppose. lol Do you know what you're gonna be doing for them?
Oh I know the whole process is super long, lol.

And that depending on who gives you a polygraph, you might come out of feeling like a horrible horrible person even if you're a model citizen.

M@v

Subarashii!
yo. real talk.

One of you should team with me for APEX in melee.

Just because you know me as a brawl player doesn't mean I bite....much.

looking for a hope team mate too.

In both instances we can rock Pittsburgh green.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
At some point, we're going to have to explain to Gerald why Pgh is represented by green.

Miss you guys.

jbro

Smash Ace
BECAUSE PITTSBURGH GREEEEEEEEN
i just made it up because i was playing green doc and carroll plays green fox
then we realized that most of the city plays green characters anyway so it works out

also if anyone's not busy tonight, my band's playing altar bar
doors open at 6
tickets for 10 from me or 12 from the door
poop

thethethelyme

Smash Cadet
BECAUSE PITTSBURGH GREEEEEEEEN
i just made it up because i was playing green doc and carroll plays green fox
then we realized that most of the city plays green characters anyway so it works out

also if anyone's not busy tonight, my band's playing altar bar
doors open at 6
tickets for 10 from me or 12 from the door
poop
Pittsburgh greeeeen

and that's awesome Davey McDaverson. Grats on book a sweet gig like that

Top Bottom