• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Nice update. I thought about that when I woke up this morning.

Just let me know where to be, and when. I get out of class at 5:30 on Thursday. I'll pack Wednesday night.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Oh spit my car is dope status, dropping Taki for Dave is pure value IMHO. I'd challenge any other Pittsburgh car to any number of feats of strength, that don't include smash since I use to be a top level pro until I took an arrow to the knee.

:phone:

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
How about sparring match with me. Light contact to the body, no contact to the head, first to 5 points.

See you'd have to commit to our car vs yours, so yes we might succeed a win to you, but we'd surely dominate the remainder of your car.

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
i remember taki and i discussing how ill get there with nick and i think nick said daveys not going so ill be taking his spot..... right?

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Contact RoH anyway and get setup to go with him. Don't wait on davey's response to get things started. : /

@C.Matt
--You say that but you have never seen jacob in action. That boy doesn't go down like, ever. I think it would be an even match depending on who fights whom.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Contact RoH anyway and get setup to go with him. Don't wait on davey's response to get things started. : /

@C.Matt
--You say that but you have never seen jacob in action. That boy doesn't go down like, ever. I think it would be an even match depending on who fights whom.
DUDE!!! That was the coolest spontaneous sparring match ever!

I fight like a tree. . . . hard.

If I can get my car inspected this week I'll drive us up there. I'll let the thread know in a day or 2.

Never give up is my motto in and out of smash.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
**UPDATE**

Originally Posted by Nakamaru View Post
**UPDATE**

Cars going
-Mine
-C.Matt's
-RoH

People going in my car
-Myself (duh)
-Aaron
-Jacob
-Gerald
-Taki

People going in C.Matt's car
-C.matt (duh)
-Carrol
-Davey
-Rob
-G.Matt (on the return trip)

People going in RoH's car
-RoH
-Logan (90%)
-Cavedweller
-Stro
-Ian
I updated my car's info. Logan pretty much confirmed before hope that he wanted a spot. So that left one position and Travis's friend Stro confirmed 100% that he's coming. So my car is full. I left a message on Ambix's answering machine telling him this. So that basically makes Johny and Ambix rideless unless jacob can come to the rescue??????

If that doesn't work out and there are no more than 2 rideless people, I could try and ask my parents for their van. But that is a slim chance...

EDIT: Is Abate going? Lon?

Vyke

Smash Champion
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Questions that can be answered with Yes or No are a little less confusing even if they don't make sense. You gotta make it nonsensical!

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Questions that can be answered with Yes or No are a little less confusing even if they don't make sense. You gotta make it nonsensical!
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/has-a...ided-to-use-even-go-want-to-do-look-more-like

Also, http://soundcloud.com/logan-iv/the-glitch-mob-fortune-days

Remix of "Fortune Days" by The Glitch Mob. This one is dedicated to Aaron and WEMP <3

Please give it a listen though 'cause I'm pretty proud of how the production came out! Had some issues with the sampling and me sucking at Audacity but overall I think it sounds pretty awesome

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
ambix.. you should drive

your probably going to say no

...JACOB your my last hope!

or ....

ROH beg your parents for the van...!

EDIT: let me know ASAP... 412 417 7527 ... i need to know before registrations ends!

HELP!

D20

Smash Lord
I will drive.

Johnny and Ambix, along with whoever else, can join me.

People going in D20's Car
D20
Johnny
Ambix
Open Spot
Open Spot

This also leaves one spot open in Matt's car. We have a total of THREE open spots.

D20

Smash Lord
Be aware... if cars aren't completely filled, gas will be a bit more expensive. So don't make us split cars up if you can't pay.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Jacob isn't driving in a separate car, he is just trying to donate his car so we don't have to take my dad's jeep. I won't get my car back until i go back to school (which sucks).

Jacob, you'll have to come to my house (in squiggly not new stanton) and you can leave your car in front of my house (if we aren't taking it). Can you pick up aaron along the way? That allows me to just grab everyone along the way to the turnpike.

I think thats all for now.

takieddine

Smash Master
I would have offered to drive but, splitting with 3 people would be expensive, and i am also kinda tired of driving so i thought it would be a nice change to ride with for once.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I decided since Rob is driving that I won't be going anymore. I found out today that the gas cost for the weekend for my car will be ~$180. I don't want to just split that with one other person like it seems will be the case, so actually this helps Rob out too because it'll fill up his car and make thongs cheaper for you guys.
I'd like to go, but since I wasn't even going to enter and the price for going seems to keep going up (in addition to the fact I have to burn a day off for this) it really doesn't make sense for me. There are people who want to go way more than I do and this makes it easiest for them.

Top Bottom