• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

WTFA54

Smash Rookie
I'll try to start coming to these things the moment I can find some patsy to drive me around. In case I can't and need to start busing, what bus should I take if I'm coming from... say the Greenfield / Squirrel Hill area

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I miss your Falcon

Now I have to play Taki's Falcon :(
Aw. :(

Speaking of which, I was watching Reeve combo video material last night. Holy crap. I cannot believe some of the things that didn't make it in. This injustice will not stand; the world needs to see.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
I'll try to start coming to these things the moment I can find some patsy to drive me around. In case I can't and need to start busing, what bus should I take if I'm coming from... say the Greenfield / Squirrel Hill area
I could probably take you depending on when you wanna get there/leave. I am in shadyside. You can take the 61B, 61C, 61D from Forbes ave if that is relatively close. Google map it to see when the bus comes at your specific departure time.

Puppet_Master

Smash Cadet
Eternal silence left within the silenced soul of bitter hatred
Lost within a swirling blaze of temperaments left unrestrained:
The sole believer, sole receiver of forces clearly not divine,
The rationalist to die for preservation’s sake of "God’s" mankind.
Can’t there be a moment left to rest for those amongst the sands,
For those who tread upon the earth, so merely dream of sailing stars?
For time until the end of time, our timing calls not from divine,
But simply from the heart of soul we bear in birth to die in time.​
Thumbs up. I bet God doesn't appreciate being wrapped in quotations haha.

Personally, I've always thought that the divine lies within the earth & sands, in the heart & soul we bear at birth. Not in some mysterious unearthly heaven. People are just looking in the wrong place.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
It has been a while since we've seen Aaron at weeklies (2 weeks maybe?) and I haven't spoken with him in a while too Wemp :/ All will be well soon when you return for TECHOOOOOO!

-metal.

Edit: Alan I believe this poem is inspiration for me to finished what I've started. Win.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Yeah you guys were definitely really solid. Did you teach yourselves from videos and stuff or do you know someone else that has been following smash longer?

I wish I could play more often =/

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Yeah you guys were definitely really solid. Did you teach yourselves from videos and stuff or do you know someone else that has been following smash longer?

I wish I could play more often =/
yeah kinda, we played alot in high school and started getting seirous about it my junior yeah. we watch videos and all that and just play each other. i also have a little brother who super legit. he was at pound 4 and /hope with us. and we just play all the time.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
People use the word creepy too much.
Creepy is a one way street.

If anyone would like to hear my rant about the word creepy being overused please text me at. . .

A-Laon

Smash Master
i also have a little brother who super legit.
I can validate this. Coolest 13-year-old since Whatcookie and Alittlebear.

That's a little creepy Jacob
LOGAN!

I tanked a dungeon on your druid and it reminded me how miserable the default ui is. I want to build you a sexy ui. It will be done.

Everybody wants to rule the world!

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Well at least I'm not arrogant

ZZZIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNG
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

@Alan- Thanks 8D

WCG Finals were really cool today, first really big League of Legends tournament I think (can't say national since it's online lol). But yeah, they were really good matches.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
People use the word creepy too much.
Creepy is a one way street.

If anyone would like to hear my rant about the word creepy being overused please text me at. . .

Thanks

I can validate this. Coolest 13-year-old since Whatcookie and Alittlebear.

LOGAN!

I tanked a dungeon on your druid and it reminded me how miserable the default ui is. I want to build you a sexy ui. It will be done.

Everybody wants to rule the world!
Alittlebear is one of the best names I've heard. The fact that its from a 13 year old makes it ten times better (assuming he's little)

Or he could be a bear of a 13yr-old

Vudujin

Smash Lord
John is very open-minded when it comes to the bureaucracy of his Kitty-Colony.
In the UFotB (United Felines of the Basement) he has three representative kitties:

-Democat: A well-rounded American Short-hair with a strong regard for her people
-Republi-Kitty: A Tabby cat whose integrity is only matched by it's meow. (rest in peace, dearest cat) he is my fav
-Independa-feline: A mild-mannered Calico with a good handle on what's best for the colony in regards to change.

These cats make all of the important decisions regarding the 30 some cats that live within the colony.

The moar you know

A-Laon

Smash Master
In the UFotB (United Felines of the Basement) he has three representative kitties:

-Democat: A well-rounded American Short-hair with a strong regard for his people
-Republi-Kitty: A Tabby cat whose integrity is only matched by it's meow. (rest in peace, dearest cat) he is my fav
-Independa-feline: A mild-mannered Calico with a good handle on what's best for the colony in regards to change.

These cats make all of the important decisions regarding the 30 some cats that live within the colony.

The moar you know
Yet these cats seclude themselves away from the lowly dregs of the colony, locked away within their veritable bunker, untouched by the ravages and pestiliences affecting their humble citizenry on the outside.

Surely, they are at least ignorant of what is best for the unfortunate peasants of the colony. Perhaps they are something even more sinister: a corrupt, malignant, self-serving order of unseen fascist dictators plotting the eventual takeover and unending exploitation of their small-minded victims.

I never liked those cats.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace

-Democat: A well-rounded American Short-hair with a strong regard for his people

The moar you know
Your basement? I think 30 cats qualifies you for that TLC show about animal hoarders. Haha do they ever see the light of day? Republi-Kitty sounds like my fav too. Nothing to do with the similar names..

Vudujin

Smash Lord
The three main cats are in the basement, but the other live amongst the Vyke Country; free to roam as they please.

And the reason they are forced within the confines of the basement is due to the Deuce, the Gatekeeper between the two worlds, and his little key master side-kick. . . . .John, what's your other dog's name? Deuce creates the balance between restriction of the rules and the flighting feeling of freedom. Tis essential for the cycle of their lifestyle.

Top Bottom