• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Skyshroud/Astryx/Baumfrosh the Ganon/Doc player = Matt
Raziel the DK/Falco/Pichu player = Big Matt
ReadySetGo/Emeil the Sheik/IC's player = Other Matt

This is what I will be referring to everyone as. Other Matt, you get Other Matt because I met you last :( sorry

If you would prefer a different adjective, that's fine 8D

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Everyone else is free to have their own names for the Matt Trinity, but I will stick to the ones I listed :O

Also

Ganon Matt = Power
Other Matt = Wisdom
Big Matt = Courage

Done

A-Laon

Smash Master
Everyone else is free to have their own names for the Matt Trinity, but I will stick to the ones I listed :O
This is a foolish mentality because it means that the respective Matts will need to accustom themselves to being called by any possible number of names from all different people, as well as to differentiate between their chosen rhetorics.

I declare that our next Duquesne Friday be spent on communally deciding upon the universal naming procedure for our fellows Matt, Matt, and Matt.

Also, someone should give me a ride there and back.

/freeloadin'

Puppet_Master

Smash Cadet
I think you should take the Ed, Edd, N Eddy approach to the Matts. . . . . maybe Matt, Double T, and Matthew.
This is totally the way to go.

The alternative is to hold a Matts only tournament this week. Only the winner survives. That sure would save everybody alot of trouble.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
@ Alan,

"A Distraction" and "All that We Are" really connected with me today. Thank you for your perspective. I really appreciate it.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Not a legitimate excuse. If I were to meet another Logan, I could easily change the name I use for you.

"Flaming pu$$y" has a ring to it.
Haters gonna hate

Also, gold league SC2! Went 3-2 in placement matches. For my last match I had to play against a guy in Plat league :( he asked me at the start if I was Diamond or Plat... I said I was on my last placement match... he laughed at me then destroyed me xD

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
This is totally the way to go.

The alternative is to hold a Matts only tournament this week. Only the winner survives. That sure would save everybody alot of trouble.
If by tournament you mean cage match that can only be ended by the players performing a real life death combo (if the target escapes hitstun, you must allow them to live)!

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I have never met DK Matt, I only assume he too is a worthy Matt. For by being named that which is Matt it implies great power and fortitude in the face of all. So it shall be that as a force of 3 Matt's we shall smite that which has been the bane of the Matts' existence as deemed by the eldest Matt, which I presume is I. This evil is none other than the fallen trinity of Falcos, Huntards, and he with the tongue of flames (Alun, Alan's second egotistical and argumentitive personality). If any Matt of the Matts stands against this cause the shalt be smote in the same fashion.

So it shall be as it has been stated on the Board of Smashers.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Not a legitimate excuse. If I were to meet another Logan, I could easily change the name I use for you.

"Flaming pu$$y" has a ring to it.
^^LOL!!!!

I like that one.

Or anything that insults Logan.

I don't care for him very much.

Naka asked me why.

I'm not sure.

AHHH, WELL!!!!

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Hay everybody, I found a use for last names!

Matt Gould
Matt Falcioni
Matt Marchuk

The last kinda looks like Ben Wells (boss ganon player) WHICH REMINDS ME I wanna meet renth and play his reputable ******** play style ganon.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Hay everybody, I found a use for last names!

Matt Gould
Matt Falcioni
Matt Marchuk

The last kinda looks like Ben Wells (boss ganon player) WHICH REMINDS ME I wanna meet renth and play his reputable ******** play style ganon.
I want to know who you are and why you know my last name...

takieddine

Smash Master
luigi is NOT low tier neither is mario, Imho they're both mid-tier.

GnW is negligible as is YL. Ness should be low.

Falco/Shiek are better than Fox. Fox/Jiggz are the same. Marth is spot on.

I guess thats what happens when the fart sniffers of the back room sniff a bit too much.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
@ReadySetGo

I'm Thomas. I'm the dude with the infinite TV's. Samus player. You came up to the third floor with Alan one time when I was workin.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Oh ok, i just didn't know who that user name was associated with. Although that does not explain how you know my last name, while spelling it with proficiency...but I'm not too worried about it.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
We now have Top/High/Upper/Middle above Low. Low tier got moved down. There are just more tiers now.

IMO Falco > Puff/Fox > Sheik > Marth, Mango says that it goes Marth > Sheik > Fox/Falco > Puff, but meh, he's Mango.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Oh ok, i just didn't know who that user name was associated with. Although that does not explain how you know my last name, while spelling it with proficiency...but I'm not too worried about it.
I may or may not have said it in conversation to distinguish between yourself or myself.

As for the spelling proficiency... o.O

Top Bottom