• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
Amie is her name, Jacob.

Though I might change it to Little Key Master.

But then Bob's little brother would appear from the shadows and ask me a dumb question about Kingdom Hearts.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Logan when does your schedule allow you to play smash on M,T,and W?
Monday: After 4:15
Tuesday: After 6
Wednesday: Same as Monday

Just let me know ahead of time when you plan on coming. Gerald, Matt, TSK, Taki, Huntei (I probably spelled that wrong, HTJMario) and probably some more people are all close enough to play too. And quoting you made my text pink. But I fixed it 8D

Also, stalker. I bet you have a planner filled with everyone's schedules, numbers, and addresses by this point D:

But yeah Wednesday is prolly the best day for me to play. Or Monday.

takieddine

Smash Master
I'm on my period

But i'm free to play any time in the afternoon on weekdays. I'm down for a little smash this afternoon especially.

Naka you and I will hang out. And touch *****--err I mean falcon ditto, that always keeps your mind off anything.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
So next Monday Im gonna get in touch about playing with you from 4:15 to 5:30 or so... I am usually free Tuesday evenings after 4 and those will hopefully be for smash in the preceding weeks (I could meet up anywhere within like 10miles)

Is anyone ever free from 1 to 2 on Tuesdays?

I could also play Wed up til 6

I will text you about playing Wed early as possible.. which I assume is 415.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
So I finally watched 2 weak knees, and I just about lol'd at everything that happened in that video, good ****.

Rob, I saw a picture of you in my special education class and I missed you in a very heterosexual way. Hope Ireland is ****.

Alan, I can agree that the music for 2 weak knees isn't the greatest, but by no means does it ruin the video.

Lastly, if all goes according to plan there will be 1 more bro smasher at DUQ on Friday.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Movement Training is upon us.

Tonight is the furry one on DL64.

My free days are Tuesday and Thursday afternoons when I'm not hanging out with my cool friends.

=)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
So I finally watched 2 weak knees, and I just about lol'd at everything that happened in that video, good ****.

Rob, I saw a picture of you in my special education class and I missed you in a very heterosexual way. Hope Ireland is ****.

Alan, I can agree that the music for 2 weak knees isn't the greatest, but by no means does it ruin the video.

Lastly, if all goes according to plan there will be 1 more bro smasher at DUQ on Friday.
**** long time no post! welcome back

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace

Pittsburgh melee scene is growing

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I miss you guuuuuuuuuuuuys!!!!!!!!!!!

I just played a brawl tournament, with lag, and items, timed match, broken student center controller, free for alls. . . . .

Does anyone have a gun they could mail me?

TheLake

Smash Master
ill mail you a pp7 vudu me bucco
its the...LEAST I COULD DO! (haha get it? cause brawl sucks!!!)

democats my favorite...next to alan!

i just got off my period

we should hold a chess tourney friday ;D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOODY!

we should also hold a toy story tourney

for woody

and buzz

and jessie *masturbates to jessie cause shes a red head*

awww yeah i like me some cow girl <3

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
@Tim
I posted a couple times in the past couple weeks, but I have been going to DUQ weeklies for the past 3 weeks.

@People who believe I'm new
I'm not, I stopped playing smash for like...a year and a half, but I was at DUQ weeklies when Pittsburgh was bad...which was almost 4 years ago now.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
@Tim
I posted a couple times in the past couple weeks, but I have been going to DUQ weeklies for the past 3 weeks.

@People who believe I'm new
I'm not, I stopped playing smash for like...a year and a half, but I was at DUQ weeklies when Pittsburgh was bad...which was almost 4 years ago now.
matt def has been around.

im not one to be stuck in the past or anything, but i truly miss them days and glad to see my brethren at majors and hear about new guys. Every time we meet theres a new guy haha and everytime I see you guys at majors its crazy. I cannot wait for an opportunity to house you guys or travel out there(argh my boss has me working MAD weekends). And by you guys I mean all of you. I'd house all of you

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
HOLY ****, HE'S STILL REPPING ATLANTIC LIZARDS!

:laugh: that was the best!
When I joined the Atlantic Lizards, I joined for life.

@ Tim

Yeah it was great going to DUQ again and just seeing all sorts of new people, and some of the guys like Naka and Taki who I had not seen in a long time. It really is great to see that the smash community is just as awesome as it was when I took my hiatus. So, it'd be great to see you again too obviously, I'd be will to travel to hang out and play some smash for old times sake, and I'm sure that I would be able to find a few others that feel the same (and by a few others I mean anyone cause who wouldn't want to go see swift?) I'd also extend the offer to you also, you always have a place to stay here in Pittsburgh as long as I'm here if you ever need it man.

Btw, I think either Naka or Astryx posted the creepy Majora's Mask link....holy ****. That is all.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
OHHH so he was the one playin DK...

GOnna be out alot this year?
Ironically, that was also Matt, but his SWF username is Raziel744. We are unfortunately gaining too many Matts at Duquesne.

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!

EDIT: alfkdjalfdkj - Emeil, that's your username? Well, at least that's one less Matt we have to worry about.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Ironically, that was also Matt, but his SWF username is Raziel744. We are unfortunately gaining too many Matts at Duquesne.

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!

EDIT: alfkdjalfdkj - Emeil, that's your username? Well, at least that's one less Matt we have to worry about.
Ok. So I will attempt to clarify all this. I am Emeil on WoW and yes I am Matt, however I am the short Matt with a beard who typically is playing Ice Climbers or Shiek. Every week Alun and I play bull**** dittos where we pick characters we don't play and play on strictly banned stages...I hope this clarifies my identity.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Ok. So I will attempt to clarify all this. I am Emeil on WoW and yes I am Matt, however I am the short Matt with a beard who typically is playing Ice Climbers or Shiek. Every week Alun and I play bull**** dittos where we pick characters we don't play and play on strictly banned stages...I hope this clarifies my identity.
Oh that exmplains it lol. I could play smash anywhere in the area as long as it is late like 10 but I doubt that is good for anyone else really to start that late

Top Bottom