• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Green Ranger

Smash Journeyman
Yo, I'm thinking of holding a back-to-school CMU tourney on either the 24th or 25th. AEPi is gunna let me use some of our budget for prizes and stuff. So therefore there is gunna be no entry fee.

M@v

Subarashii!
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND MY CONTROL, HOPE 5 IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Apparently here was a screwup with the paperwork when I first reserved the venue, so it never actually got reserved. Then, the venue got reserved for someone else. I first thought something was wrong when I never got a call from the venue; they usually call me the week before to figure out when I'm entering the venue. Please spread the word to others you know are attending; I dont want people showing up to a tournament thats not going to happen. I sincerely apologize for this everyone! I'll try to find a good weekend in to move this to. I have Fridays off, so I will try to make it happen in the fall.

UPDATE:
Carroll is going to host an improv melee tourney at his house to make up for this. Details to come.
709 logan st
carnegie PA 15106

Vudujin

Smash Lord
actually its gonna be at my moms house on saturday. for the actuall tourney

friday peeps are still smashing at my place

-Carroll

Renth

Smash Hero
Yo, I'm staying in PA not going back to Florida. I hope this means I can spend more time with you guys :)

Vudujin

Smash Lord
ROAD TRIP TO COLVER!!!!!!

AND THEN BACK TO PITTSBURGH!!!!!

AND THEN BACK TO COLVER!!!!!!!!!

AND THEN BACK TO PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!!!

Renth, I'll be kidinapping you in the near future.

Renth

Smash Hero
ROAD TRIP TO COLVER!!!!!!

AND THEN BACK TO PITTSBURGH!!!!!

AND THEN BACK TO COLVER!!!!!!!!!

AND THEN BACK TO PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!!!

Renth, I'll be kidinapping you in the near future.

well, i have a handful of job applications floating around so hopefully when I can afford my own car this won't be necessary. I am extremely thankful and yes the sooner the better because once i get a job sooner or later here I'll be more busy

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Alright everyone going to fc please post your plans

FC is This sunday, monday & tuesday

check in and **** starts at 8:30 am

i have a hotel room for Sunday and Monday night

as it stands, my plans are to drive up to Ashtabula saturday early, to chill hangout mack and tell jokes and drive with Sweet and S1 from there to the venue.

jacob Aaron Green Ranger and Ambix

what are you guys doing? also can i get a ride back from FC? whats the dealio

EDIT: WHERE IS ROH!?!?

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
Two things:
1) I couldn't get off of work, so I won't be going to FC unfortunately. Be sure to **** for me Pittsburgh.
2) @Carroll Steve left a couple weeks ago for med school, he's going to Drexel in Philly. So you prob won't see much of him anymore sadly :c

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
We're running these hunger games things on Saturday starting at 6, so I guess whoever wants to migrate from Vudu's car to ours can come with us after those are done.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
We're running these hunger games things on Saturday starting at 6, so I guess whoever wants to migrate from Vudu's car to ours can come with us after those are done.
Be at Ashtabula around 4 if you're doing the Hunger Games thing, so that way ride situations can be figured out, we can migrate some things into my car if some Pitt cars are too full etc. etc.

My car TO Indiana is Myself, Shane, and Carroll. I can take like, maybe one more person unless people want to put stuff in my car, which is also okay.

Apparently we might leave to go to Indiana Saturday night at 10, so that's up in the air.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Oh ok. Gotta scope out his fakeness.

Cuz I likes money huehuehue.

Also what's going on on Friday? If u guys are on the way I might caravan with y'all just cause.

Ambix

Smash Ace
front seat in jacob's car~

Also I got my own hotel room and i'm gonna team with someone from memphis johnny.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
-FC UPDATE-

The car is lookin' like this. . .

-Aaron
-Ambix
-Green Ranger
-Nick
-Johny
-Me

We're gonna leave Saturday night after I get off work, so I'll be down in Carnegie around 11 or so.

Was there some plan to meet up with Ashtabula that I read a few pages back?

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
yeah vudu, if you guys want to we can stay at sweets house on saturday and leave early, or you can just stop by and we can move some people from your car to ours so it's less crowded.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
My mom is being a ***** and saying I might not even be allowed to drive there.

Not sure if I can, or can't. Is there room in someone else's car for Shane and I to go if worse comes to worse? We'll help pay for gas and ****.

Top Bottom