• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Ambix

Smash Ace
I finally got the address of the place i'm moving to.

It looks like it's right down the street:

I haven't got a phone so i should probably find the building on my first try.

Parking is red, smash building is blue right?

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Not having a car, I can't say anything about the parking, but you've got the smash building correct. When you go in, go straight back a bit to find the stairs and elevators, go down a floor, then in that immediate area will be a lounge thing, where you'll be able to see us playing.

takieddine

Smash Master
Aaron, remember, you are the only one compromising to make them happy. They don't play fair.

If you aren't going for the reason I think you are.

Ambix you are correct.

Alan, I can pick you up if you promise that you will actually play smash.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I'm not sure I'm going to pick alan up considering the weather, nor am I sure if I am going to smash.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
i need to know whos all going to pound because im booking a room and need to know if i should get another.

going:
me
taki
johny
john boney

roh and his boys

Evan (not reg'd)
Woody (not reg'd)

not going:
rob
matt F
naka
logan
Lon

idk:
sam
aaron
jacob

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
F***(((((((((kkkkkking A

:mad::mad::scared::c:urg::urg::urg::(:mad::mad:

Can't get over that my recent ex of 3 years is all up on m@n-goooo and he's all up on her:mad:

Makes me wanna...

There is NO greater feeling

then striking somone blindly out of rage

that CLEARLY doesnt deserve it
I need smash, couldn't make it today. fmL I should stop facebook stalking

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
alright taki i reg'd you for pound and booked the room for sat and sunday night.
i got a 2 person room (which for what i saw/read is the same size as the 4 person room)

pound 5 hype!!!!!!

just in case you need it 4125835180

Laudandus

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for not responding earlier, I've been horribly sick for like, a week, but I'm going to pound 5 and want to split for the hotel

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I'm struggling finding a homebrew/making it work. Can someone send me one that you used, mfalcioni1@gmail.com .

Edit: I actually think my issue is with loading the homebrew from the SD card to the Wii. Any tips?

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Yeah baby!!!

And matt I'll help when I get home
So here's where I am at, I figured out how you are suppose to load homebrew from the sd card via data and then channels. I mounted an iso of a prehacked melee to a dvd. So now all I need is a version of homebrew compatible with the 4.3 homescreen (the thread advised me to upgrade). Either that or I am not loading the files properly onto the sd card so that they can be read by the wii.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
So here's where I am at, I figured out how you are suppose to load homebrew from the sd card via data and then channels. I mounted an iso of a prehacked melee to a dvd. So now all I need is a version of homebrew compatible with the 4.3 homescreen (the thread advised me to upgrade). Either that or I am not loading the files properly onto the sd card so that they can be read by the wii.
Ah.. I wouldn't have updated.. But it can still work. I'm assuming you have the homebrew chan. Correct? You'll need the gc backuplauncher app. There's certain things you gotta do though depending on your version. I'll just text you I guess.

Top Bottom