• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Matt, is my spot still in your car?
Yes, as it stands its you, naka, rob, carroll, and I. To accommodate for rob the new plan is to leave from Duquesne at about 4 or 5. Naka will likely drive to my house where we will leave to pick up rob (and carroll if he wants picked up) then we will meet you (Taki) at Duquesne, then depart for New Yaaaak. Let me know if this all makes sense/is cool for everyone else. If so, this is the plan abridged:

1) pick everyone up except taki
2) meet taki at duquesne
3) depart for new yaaak
4)
5) profit

gouda

Smash Journeyman
JESUS Taki is this true? If so, I beg ye, may I pwetty pwease tag along? I soooo wanna go to this tourney. If you weren't planning on having passengers that's cool.

Considering a MEGAbus trip there/taxi. +10 determination to go to tourney

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Edit: Ok so, apparently this crowd is completely sold out.

*sigh*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTXO7KGHtjI
Wtf is that Logan? Do people honestly pay to see that in concert? Its a glorified FMV from like Final Fantasy pantomiming some prerecorded song.

Did you know SilentWolf jumps with Y? That's why he can do all this epicness contained in this video.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Yeah Matt, it costed ~$42 for a ticket and they sold in auctions and such for over $1k. Dunno the exact yen equivalents but like... nothing else to say but *sigh*.

That said, the technology itself is actually pretty cool. Supposed to look 3D across the whole 180 degrees, which is neat.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Did you know I jump with Y? And that I can't do anything even remotely close to the epicness contained in that video?
I'm skeptical as to whether or not you understood/were a part of the inside joke this is referencing. It has something to do with little Carroll.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I'm skeptical as to whether or not you understood/were a part of the inside joke this is referencing. It has something to do with little Carroll.
I'm skeptical as to whether or not you understood I was making a joke. (Hint: I was. (I wasn't).)

gouda

Smash Journeyman
JEEEEEEESUS Jacob! you've saved the day! Tell me when and where buddy and I shall be ready to go!

Thought the OG plan was Taki riding with Matt F. Which would leave:

Jacob's car

jacob
aaron
woody
sam
(me)

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Okay so Sam can't actually go to RoM because he has someone visiting, so nevermind about him! I'm still going, though :D

This also means I need a teammate willing to use the name "Michael Jackson's Little Boys".

(Second part not actually required :p)

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
If there's an extra spot in a car I'm sure Lon or Johny would love to go. I'll talk to them.

Edit: no Lon:( and Johny would probablly love to go but I understand hes a little annoying but he's legit at smash. So if Taki is going in Jacobs car Johny can fill the spot in matts car.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
If there's an extra spot in a car I'm sure Lon or Johny would love to go. I'll talk to them.

Edit: no Lon:( and Johny would probablly love to go but I understand hes a little annoying but he's legit at smash. So if Taki is going in Jacobs car Johny can fill the spot in matts car.
This is legit kif taki chooses to ride with Jacob. Btw, do you guys have somewhere to stay because you'd have to check with Chris but I'd imagine around 5 people has to be around the limit for a hotel room. Not gonna lie 5 sweaty nerds is not my ideal sleeping situation, so I don't really wanna consider 4 more haha.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
This is legit kif taki chooses to ride with Jacob. Btw, do you guys have somewhere to stay because you'd have to check with Chris but I'd imagine around 5 people has to be around the limit for a hotel room. Not gonna lie 5 sweaty nerds is not my ideal sleeping situation, so I don't really wanna consider 4 more haha.
I thought i had a spot in the room? I already paid Naka for my share of the hotel way back. If I need to pay for Johny or whatever I can. But I already paid for my cut of the room.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I thought i had a spot in the room? I already paid Naka for my share of the hotel way back. If I need to pay for Johny or whatever I can. But I already paid for my cut of the room.
Yeah carroll you were one of the 5 nerds I was referencing, myself included. Our room was our original car. Rob, you, taki, naka, and I . We can probably free up closet space or the bathtub for johnny.

Top Bottom