• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vudujin

Smash Lord
For everyone riding in my car. . .

What is more suitable towards your budget? . . . a hotel room oooooorr NOT SLEEPING!!!!! Smash aaaaaalllllllll night bytches. We don't need your fancy sleep.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
For everyone riding in my car. . .

What is more suitable towards your budget? . . . a hotel room oooooorr NOT SLEEPING!!!!! Smash aaaaaalllllllll night bytches. We don't need your fancy sleep.
I can afford my share of a hotel room. I'd had money saved up for this anyway so :p

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Alrighty then, as long as you guys bring the dough I'll get us a hotel room reserved.

Someone link me to the RoM page please

D20

Smash Lord
Carroll, I could pick you and your brother up after school so we could all leave from my place at around 3:00. With any luck, we could beat some of the traffic on 376.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Hey my dads being a *****.. So Johny can't go.

Edit: maybe he can go. Im still working on him. I told him that were going with one of his teachers. (rob lol) and that kinda sorta swayed them to let him go. Idk

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Well Aaron is closing at work on Friday, so he won't be done till 2 ish. We're gonna wait for him and then leave from there. I can pick you guys up from the burgh while we're waiting for Aaron to get off. GET AS MUCH SLEEP AS YOU CAN FRIDAY AFTERNOON. I know some don't sleep well in cars, and we probably won't get there till 5 or 6 in the morning. I'm making our hotel reservation today.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Well Aaron is closing at work on Friday, so he won't be done till 2 ish. We're gonna wait for him and then leave from there. I can pick you guys up from the burgh while we're waiting for Aaron to get off. GET AS MUCH SLEEP AS YOU CAN FRIDAY AFTERNOON. I know some don't sleep well in cars, and we probably won't get there till 5 or 6 in the morning. I'm making our hotel reservation today.
Aaron always takes too long to get off

A-Laon

Smash Master
I think I'm just going to take all this preparation activity as a chance to make a lot of meaningless posts for the sake of post count without having to double-post.

Bears are terrible people

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
You got it. Judging by the post, I assume that's 2 in the morning, right? Just give me a call when you're near CMU.

D20

Smash Lord
Should have called me!!!! Ugh

But yeah rob, if you can pick me up Friday when your Done at cv that would be legit. Johnys a no go:(
"one of johnys teachers is going so it sorta like a field trip.." loooooool
Haha! Good effort.

Yeah... I'll give you a call when I am done.

412-327-9199

TheLake

Smash Master
Hey im always on time!

except that one time...

but that was one time!

ONE TIME!

...thanks alan

jungle fever folks!

LETS RALLY THE TROOPS!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
we were all pretty bad back then. The best competition around was Swift, myself, and Pocky and so basically we didn't have someone considerably ahead of all of us to show us how bad we are and what we should aspire to. at least that's my analysis of why the competitive Pittsburgh scene took so long to get anywhere.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
idk, people saying we suck and us just saying. "no we don't" didn't really give people incentive to help us out either. Either way we finally got up there in skill and pittsburgh is going to wreck up a storm at ROM. :x

i miss k-walk. : (

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Man I cannot wait for RoM. Definitely going to do better than last time (not a difficult feat, I won one game in my round 1 pool lol)

gouda

Smash Journeyman
So who all is coming to duq smash tomorrow that's not headed to rom? imma hang around duquense till jacob picks me up... id love to get some practice in before i roll.

^The above mentioned should include Matt Gould cuz.... YOUR CONTROLLERS ARE HERE. I have them. Play Asia was quick about it this time

She said. Hoddayum!

metal.

Top Bottom