• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
If anyone riding in my car wants to bring music (ipod, cd, phone doesn't matter my car can play it all) feel free. If not then you will submit to listening to my ipod the entire time.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I don't believe any of the Pitt smashers will be at Duquesne tomorrow, but we'll see. That said, good luck to everyone going to RoM.

Leave your adversaries ravaged and flummoxed, gentlemen.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
If anyone riding in my car wants to bring music (ipod, cd, phone doesn't matter my car can play it all) feel free. If not then you will submit to listening to my ipod the entire time.
We will listen to espn radio. And espn radio only!!! Looool world series commentary is what's up.

And just got back from the Harry potter midnight release. SHES LOOKING GOOD.
loooool

takieddine

Smash Master
So who all is coming to duq smash tomorrow that's not headed to rom? imma hang around duquense till jacob picks me up... id love to get some practice in before i roll.

^The above mentioned should include Matt Gould cuz.... YOUR CONTROLLERS ARE HERE. I have them. Play Asia was quick about it this time

She said. Hoddayum!

metal.
I'm gonna be around.

I'm probably now not going to RoM, lack of funds. Unless someone wants to be paid back in a week, and/or has a free seat.

someone step it up, lets share some lovin'

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Taki, I'm ready to front funds as well. Carrol and I can split your reg./ hotel **** if need be. No worries man, we gotcha covered. COME TO ROM NOW.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Double post.

Aaron, bring a copy of melee if you can. I'm bringing two cubes but I only have one game.

Actually, anyone in Jacob's car. Just bring a copy and I'll be solid.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
Seems like there's an unusually high amount of ******* out on the roads today
Drive safe guys :dizzy:

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Vindictus is pretty cool, I approve.

The game feels very incomplete so far but it's only a month old.

Only two problems are lag (only happens in town) and the fact that there are only 3 character choices. Gameplay wise, it's pretty cool, but all 3 characters are very melee focused, where only one of the three has ranged attacks. She's a spellcaster and her two builds are the spellcaster DPS/healing build, and a melee range scythe build. But this type of MMO could definitely be expanded on in the future, and I'd say it's worth checking out for anyone who hasn't, even if you don't plan on taking it seriously at all, like me.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I don't want to sound like a *******, but I'd rather ask instead of causing an instanced group to wipe.

A) What is this eclipse thing? How does it work?
B)what rotation should I use at my current level ( 42 ).

I feel like everything's changed and I am scared.

EDIT - okay so from what i understand the rotation (atleast in instances/raids ) is IS>MF>SS>"nuke" till eclipse.

So what does nuke mean, and after eclipse do i just start the rotation over. :embarrass::embarrass::embarrass:

And now I have to watch dot and ****, it's like blizzard is pissed that I watch the cosby show while dungeon crawling, so they decided to stop thinking for me. FACK.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I don't want to sound like a *******, but I'd rather ask instead of causing an instanced group to wipe.

A) What is this eclipse thing? How does it work?
B)what rotation should I use at my current level ( 42 ).

I feel like everything's changed and I am scared.
When you cast Wrath, your eclipse bar moves towards the lunar side - when you cast Starfire, it moves towards the solar side. When reach one of the sides, your damage for that spell school (lunar = arcane, solar = nature) is increased by 37%, and you're intended to use the buffed spells to bring your eclipse bar back to the center (removing the buff) and then progress towards the opposite side. So, in short, the rotation is just trading between the two eclipse buffs by moving the bar from one side to the other.

Starsurge also moves the eclipse bar, but it will move it towards whichever side you're already heading towards, so you can use it regardless of your current position in the rotation.

PS: the whole system sucks. =P

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Glad to be back on WoW, i missed everyone ( and my durid!! ). I didn't realize how close I was to old school raiding. Only 35 more levels to go. ( Guess I should start saying 40 levels @_@ ).

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Just so everyone knows, the p3n1s physician won. 2 straight sets against the king of the mews. the citrus fruit got like 7th or something. ravenous cube got 5th? and bubblegum suicide got 3rd.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
doubles bracket

1: mango + lucky
2: hax + hungrybox
3: Dr. Pepee + yayuhzz
4: chillin + tope
5: jman + th0rn
5: darc + m2k
7: scar + waffles
7: tec0 + g$
9: unknown + roc croc